Discovery Gaming Community
To: Dankien Moebus - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Dankien Moebus (/showthread.php?tid=75444)

To: Dankien Moebus - Wafellini - 02-24-2012

[Image: imperator.png]

Hello brother

I am reporting to you directly because I would like to keep this information secret from individuals that live around here or those who would like to use this information in order to track us down.

I followed your orders to explore and seek possible possition for our outpost. Well I have started with checking the stars pressent in Kappa system. As you know there are 2 - The Green Giant and The Yellow Dwarf. If we are planning any base in this sector we need a good power source. By basic research I ve done on my Vorbisarius Corvo research ship It seems that Green Giant is far more efficient solar power source. It would fit perfectly if we plan building a base around this system. Also I have noticed that after about 40K in direction of said star you actualy leave the radiation covered field. So far basic scans indicate that the Green Giant is a type G2 start with luminosity V and temperature of 5K.
I have also managed to calculate the mass of the star which would be about 1.48 x 10e30 kg and the corona diameter size - 12K.

It's isolated, Nomad safe and radiotion safe possition...problem might be reaching the start although a base placed around 50K from the star should have enough power to mantain all of it's sectors and be able to moore even the capital ships.

Green Giant is placed in sector 1I , about 200K from the Primus planet and 180K from the Gammu Planet.

Info about the planets in the system.
Due to high radiation pressent on the planets it's mostly impossible to inhabit any of those. The radiation is probably cause by the core of the planets or/and the asteroid field which they are placed in. Gammu is inhabited by numerous AI machines which are more or less...neutral although I don't know how they would react if we would like to settle down on their , fully controled planet. They could consider as a threat and we would be targeted for elimination. As for the Primus. Dispite the radiation level it's preety wild and covered with living organisms. I still strong suggest to avoid settling on any of those. The ammount of resources that we would have to spend in order to make our outpost there able for living in would be much over the price we would pay for making a remote station on the borders of the system.

I am going to continue making futher measurements and send you any new data I might receive in the process. So far the Nomad pressence in the system is rather medium and they come in from the Delta jumphole. It seems the Nomad ships are only scouting the system with fighter crafts and most of them are heading into Gamma jumphole. The reason of them heading into Corsair space is a mistery for me. As you know I was a Corsair...I have faced nomads numerous times...and their pressence is unknown for us. I wouldn't ignore them in Kappa system but with remote station we would be able to stay out of their patrol routs.

I hope we will meet eye to eye soon...I have news that we should discuss in person they concern Nomad activity in Iota system. I have explored that system and things I might have discovered can be very important. We will talk about that when I get more data.

I will stay on the edge of Green Giant's corona and take few more days for measurements and then I will continue my research futher.
See you soon Amigo

Maximus

To: Dankien Moebus - moebus - 02-25-2012

::: Incoming Transmission :::
::: Location: Livadia :::
::: ID: Dankien Moebus :::

Hola Maximus,

You did a great job, I am glad I sent you in Omicron-Kappa.
The location you propose for a small station is really interesting. Actually, I am thinking to setup a scientific lab for a special research project on that station. So, it is clearly not a problem if it is far away from all, it is even an advantage that will help to keep secret the nature of our research.

Regarding the 2 planets, I've received another report about the local radiations, it is indeed not possible to install a permanent base there. And you are right, who knows what the robots will do if we would build something on their planet...

Now about nomads, what you find is interesting too. Actually, I think I can make an hypothesis explaining why nomads would go to Gamma, but if it is right then it would have important consequences. It is better we meet in person to talk more about this and the other info you collected in Iota.

We'll meet soon.
Thanks again for you excellent work.
Dankien

:::End of Transmission :::