Discovery Gaming Community
(\^/) The Phoenix communication channel - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: (\^/) The Phoenix communication channel (/showthread.php?tid=75716)

Pages: 1 2

(\^/) The Phoenix communication channel - moebus - 02-29-2012

::: Incoming Transmission :::
::: Location - Omicron-74 :::
::: ID - Dankien Moebus :::

Greetings,

Here is the official communication channel of the Phoenix.
The purpose of this channel is to manage the Phoenix activity and communications. All our members are invited to post their own activity report here and to report any pertinent information that concerns us (e.g. messages sent to the Phoenix via the regular Communication channel). This channel is also open to our allies to they can contact us directly.

Thank you for your attention,
Best regards,
Dankien Moebus

::: End of Transmission :::
[Image: 13431885.png]

(\^/) The Phoenix communication channel - RedEclipse - 02-29-2012

[font=agency fb]INCOMING TRANSMISSION
Comm ID: Christian Burton, Phoenix

Good day brothers!

I'm hurry right now, so I going to be a short.

I have some guncam evidence of delivering supplies to the Order.

Attached files: 1(1,2), 2

Best regards,

Christian Burton

[font=agency fb]TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

(\^/) The Phoenix communication channel - Wafellini - 03-01-2012

::: Location - Omicron-Kappa:::
::: ID - Maximus Meridius :::

[Image: imperator.png]

Hola Seniores and Senioritas
Here are the new data I managed to gather since last report from Kappa research mission.

The Kappa Asteroid Field - Ericius type.
I have been gathering info about it's size and materials that are in the spiked rocks in it.
So far it seems that the field does not consist of any useable material. First data indicate that field consist the same materials of which both planets in the system are made off. It aprears that field is what the material left after the birth of the planets and due to high radiation some of the alien organisms mutated and managed to somehow survive on the rocks. It's those alien life forms that form the characteristic "spikes".
Field is orb-shaped and it's diameter is around 76K. Distance from the border of the asteroid field to the Green Giant is 148K. Distance between planets is 29.5 K.

I've made an expedition to the surface of planet Primus.
Data gathered there indicates that all living life forms are highly resistant to radiation and the planet core is the source of said radiation. We were not able to stay there long enough to get good samples of the lifeforms but they seem to be similar as the Wildlife seen on planet Gaia. We have also encounter the equipment used by the first human explorers charting this planet. Records indicate all of those were evacuated or died on the planet due to radiation. We have also record that all people that managed to evacuate from the planet were either atacked by the Nomad ships present in the system or died due to radiation sickness few years later.
It's highly recommended to avoid this planet as a future settlement target.

Exploration of planet Gammu.
I didn't want to risk the Corvo itself so I sent there a squad with 2 marines to cover them in case of any hostility of the AIs present on the planet. I am sorry to report that machines located the squad and their equipment was ripped apart. They barely came back alive. Some of them are missing limbs. This planet would need a strong EMP bomb to clean up and still the radiation is as deadly as the one on Primus.

I have been also watching traffic in the system. Data from the observation drones will be available soon. I am awaiting your requests now - I can't find anything more to report about this dead space. If you want me to check something out I will point my corvo on it. I am stationed in O-74 until new directives arrive. I will also continue my solo missions into Nomad systems...so far I managed to get few scans but the data was corrupted.

Maximus out.

(\^/) The Phoenix communication channel - moebus - 03-09-2012

::: Location - Omicron-Kappa :::

Hello all,

I would be interested to know who is still around.

Best regards,
Dankien Moebus

(\^/) The Phoenix communication channel - Soban - 03-09-2012

::: Location - Unknow :::
::: ID - Julia Arcovan :::

Greetings,

Nothing relevant yet. We are moving the Cafe' to a safer position.

Sincerely, Julia.

(\^/) The Phoenix communication channel - Wood - 03-10-2012

::: Location - Freeport 2 :::
::: ID - David Baker :::

So, most of you fellas won't know me, but for those who do, I got some great news! I'm officially off parole, I'm a free man once more! Got m'self a nice little ship off the second-hand market and I'll be flying down to meet up with the rest of you guys and gals. This thing's a fast little bird, a real corker! Boy, it's so nice to get outta Texas. See ya'll soon!

Dave

(\^/) The Phoenix communication channel - RedEclipse - 03-10-2012

[Image: BGjc0.png]
[font=agency fb]
Hello my fellow!

I'm here. Well, almost. My ships are parked at Livadia, but I'm on my little journey on Caerus.
Hope to see you all soon.

[Image: Jh16c.png]

(\^/) The Phoenix communication channel - Wafellini - 03-10-2012

::: Location - Omicron-Kappa:::
::: ID - Maximus Meridius :::

[Image: imperator.png]

I am still wondering around Kappa but to be honest I believe I gave you everything that I could about the system. If you need me to concentrate on something else point me at it.
I will continue my research in Iota while I am waiting for new orders.
Maximus out.

(\^/) The Phoenix communication channel - moebus - 03-12-2012

::: Location - Omicron-Kappa :::

Ok so I guess we have enough information about Kappa for now. We can move all the ships of the core fleet in the sector G2. Then our primary task remain to supply the Order. Also, you can contact official GMG and Kishiro dealers to buy Helium-3. They provide it at 4500 credits per unit. Then if you sell the helium in Newcastle to IMG you will make a lot of profits. But be aware that Newcastle is inside Bretonia House space.

Cheers,
Dankien Moebus

(\^/) The Phoenix communication channel - Stabby Dave - 03-24-2012

::: incoming message :::
::: sender - Cerdic Cartesian :::

::: Message begins :::

Gentlemen.

I have a contact inside Bretonia who I'm sure would be willing to help us. He flies a 5k transport and I've had dealings with him before. With a little persuasion, I'm sure he'd be willing to meet up, transfer cargo and sell it within Bretonia space On our behalf.

I shall attempt to make contact with him.

Cartesian out.

::: Message ends :::

::: End transmission :::