Discovery Gaming Community
Bomber Rocket Gun - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Bomber Rocket Gun (/showthread.php?tid=75777)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Bomber Rocket Gun - Fletcher - 03-01-2012

I've just noticed on Barrier Gate that there is a Bomber Rocket Gun... I'm in love with the concept, but is it actually any good?

If so, I'm starting a new char :P

Bomber Rocket Gun - Reid - 03-01-2012

I've been told that it's good against transports and gunboats, but sucks against everything else.

The infocard emphasizes that it is good against gunboats... but recommends a rounded compliment. Makes sense.

Bomber Rocket Gun - jimmy Patterson - 03-01-2012

fletcher...its a ROCKET GUN what more reason do you need:)

Hmm, the best way to become a Liberty Rogue to kill me some Navy boys:D

Bomber Rocket Gun - Mímir - 03-01-2012

To me it is not very good. It is relatively hard to hit a target properly "dumbfiring" with it, ammo gets wasted SUPERFAST, so in a groupfight it will run out fast, even when you try and hold back. What I have found it good for so far has been when I have taken down a transport or gb shield, and just when it regenerates I can hit it with rockets and leave my bomber's energy to fire a snac at the open hull right away. But I might be doing something wrong - tried it vs. bombers in a 1-on-1 fight, but that didn't work out for me either.

Bomber Rocket Gun - Loken - 03-01-2012

It's not bad on bombers with more than four forward firing guns. Still not that useful though.

Bomber Rocket Gun - Azan27 - 03-01-2012

New type X33-5 Bomber Rocket Gun;

-Instructions:
1) Remove Rocket Gun from packaging. Ceremonially pop all the bubble wrap.
2) Mount Rocket Gun on your bomber of choice, perferrable a dual nova Bargheist.
3) Repeat steps 1 and 2 until gun slots are filled with Rocket Gun.
4) Fly to Manhatten.
5) Locate the nearest Liberty Dreadnaught.
6) Apply Rocket Gun directly to the hull.
7) Upon realizing your ammo is almost out, do one final strafing run.
8) Release full payload onto the Dreadnaught's Death-Star-esque weak point.
9) Your ship should explode. If it does not explode, repeatedly ram your ship into the Dreadnaught until you acheive the desired effect.Eject immidiatly following this step.
10) Your escape pod's fail-safe system should guide you back to your last used base of operations.
11) Wrinse, Repeat.

Thank you for choosing X33-5 Bomber Rocket Gun Inc.*

*X33-5 Bomber Rocket Gun Inc. is not liable for any injuries, fatalities, or beastiality that may result from the use of this product. The X33-5 Bomber Rocket Gun should not be applied to the face or genitals. If there are no Liberty Dreadnaughts within your zone of influence, you must be gallic, and therefor should simply shove the X33-5 Bomber Rocket Gun up your own ass and pull the trigger. Have a nice f****** day.

Bomber Rocket Gun - Reid - 03-01-2012

' Wrote:New type X33-5 Bomber Rocket Gun;

-Instructions:
1) Remove Rocket Gun from packaging. Ceremonially pop all the bubble wrap.
2) Mount Rocket Gun on your bomber of choice, perferrable a dual nova Bargheist.
3) Repeat steps 1 and 2 until gun slots are filled with Rocket Gun.
4) Fly to Manhatten.
5) Locate the nearest Liberty Dreadnaught.
6) Apply Rocket Gun directly to the hull.
7) Upon realizing your ammo is almost out, do one final strafing run.
8) Release full payload onto the Dreadnaught's Death-Star-esque weak point.
9) Your ship should explode. If it does not explode, repeatedly ram your ship into the Dreadnaught until you acheive the desired effect.Eject immidiatly following this step.
10) Your escape pod's fail-safe system should guide you back to your last used base of operations.
11) Wrinse, Repeat.

Thank you for choosing X33-5 Bomber Rocket Gun Inc.*

*X33-5 Bomber Rocket Gun Inc. is not liable for any injuries, fatalities, or beastiality that may result from the use of this product. The X33-5 Bomber Rocket Gun should not be applied to the face or genitals. If there are no Liberty Dreadnaughts within your zone of influence, you must be gallic, and therefor should simply shove the X33-5 Bomber Rocket Gun up your own ass and pull the trigger. Have a nice f****** day.
You just won....

' Wrote:1) Remove Rocket Gun from packaging. Ceremonially pop all the bubble wrap.
You won me with bubble wrap. :ylove: