Discovery Gaming Community
Change empathy for Samura & Liberty - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Change empathy for Samura & Liberty (/showthread.php?tid=75889)

Pages: 1 2

Change empathy for Samura & Liberty - Corsair - 03-03-2012

As shown in this screenshot, my legal trader is being attacked by Liberty because Samura is red. Can we get the empathy rating between Samura and the LN changed so that my station doesn't flare red when I try to dock?

Change empathy for Samura & Liberty - Echo 7-7 - 03-03-2012

What ID is your ship?

Change empathy for Samura & Liberty - Corsair - 03-03-2012

GMG. As far as I know, they can run fuel to Liberty

Change empathy for Samura & Liberty - dodike - 03-03-2012

I think getting green with Liberty factions should fix that. Don't know how much green you need though.

Change empathy for Samura & Liberty - mwerte - 03-03-2012

You have to be more friendly to the LN then Samura NPCs are, which is an absolute pain to set up if you're a trader. I thought this was being fixed, but apparently not, as my RepEx is still attacked in Bretonia due to Universal transports.

Change empathy for Samura & Liberty - Savvy ? - 03-03-2012

' Wrote:You have to be more friendly to the LN then Samura NPCs are, which is an absolute pain to set up if you're a trader. I thought this was being fixed, but apparently not, as my RepEx is still attacked in Bretonia due to Universal transports.

AFAIK Samura and GMG ID were rephacked to hostile each other, so make LN friendlier is the only way

Change empathy for Samura & Liberty - meoshi - 03-03-2012

Trust me I have been dealing with this since the whole GMG-kusari conflict and I have been trying every way I have been told not to get shot in liberty and nothing works, and I am full green to all of liberty.
The only way I found that helps if to dodge and pray no samura npc's show up while your near your destination.
Edit: full green to all liberty lawfuls

Change empathy for Samura & Liberty - Jimothy - 03-03-2012

I'm full green to Lib lawfulls, and red to Samura on my Bowex, I don't think I've ever had this problem... :/

Change empathy for Samura & Liberty - Savvy ? - 03-03-2012

' Wrote:As shown in this screenshot, my legal trader is being attacked by Liberty because Samura is red. Can we get the empathy rating between Samura and the LN changed so that my station doesn't flare red when I try to dock?

' Wrote:Trust me I have been dealing with this since the whole GMG-kusari conflict and I have been trying every way I have been told not to get shot in liberty and nothing works, and I am full green to all of liberty.
The only way I found that helps if to dodge and pray no samura npc's show up while your near your destination.
Edit: full green to all liberty lawfuls

My deep condolences then

Edit :

' Wrote:I'm full green to Lib lawfulls, and red to Samura on my Bowex, I don't think I've ever had this problem... :/

Have you met any Samura NPC in Liberty ?

Change empathy for Samura & Liberty - Jimothy - 03-03-2012

I think I must have <strike>past</strike> passed a few before, I've spent a good 10+ hours in Liberty recently...
But as things didn't go hostile, I wouldn't have, and didn't check, so I can't say for certain.