Discovery Gaming Community
RIDICULOUS. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: RIDICULOUS. (/showthread.php?tid=7604)

Pages: 1 2

RIDICULOUS. - Camtheman Of Freelancer4Ever - 04-09-2008

A guy said he could "sanction" me for saying LOL.
im sorry but that is REDICULOUS. if i cant say lol on the internet or rofl then its not the internet. i can understand the cussing, but fining for ROFL? Please thats laughable.
im sorry for my crappy spelling but i am so mad right now its not even funny.

RIDICULOUS. - Eppy - 04-09-2008

Not in-system you can't, mate, not by server rules. And I'll have you know that the Internet existed long before ROFL and LOL.

RIDICULOUS. - DBoy1612 - 04-09-2008

LOL, ROFL, LMAO, =D, : P, : O, and the rest of the crappy leet/IM chat words is illegal in system chat. So in better words to put, he's not ridiculous, you are.:dry:

Then again, he shouldn't be saying he'd get you sanctioned either, so you both lose.

RIDICULOUS. - sn!p3r - 04-09-2008

Im not the one who said it, but when i was on the server, i was pretty ticked off at you being so out of character,

Please understand that some people here enjoy roleplaying, and don't want to deal with the common Lawl, noob. LMAOROFL attitude, or even the:PXD =D

So maybe next time you could maybe, turn some of that not even marked ooc into some RP?

Sniper

RIDICULOUS. - Zelot - 04-09-2008

well, to tell you the truth, all the lol's and rofl's, and lolbbqrofl's really disrupt the role playing aspect of this server. They are discouraged to the utmost, and yes if done in excess they can lead to sanctions.

RIDICULOUS. - Reverend Del - 04-09-2008

Above and beyond all else, this is an RP server. Net speak is not RP thusly it should not be used in system chat and is a sanctionable offence.

Thats really displeasing to noobs that just joined the server and say right when thye come in oh my god you said lol im going to sanction you. thats so... not cool... its not even funny, dont you have hackers to catch??

RIDICULOUS. - DBoy1612 - 04-09-2008

' Wrote:Thats really displeasing to noobs that just joined the server and say right when thye come in oh my god you said lol im going to sanction you. thats so... not cool... its not even funny, dont you have hackers to catch??

Don't you have server rules to read? ...:dry:

RIDICULOUS. - sn!p3r - 04-09-2008

The admins do their job, But Some people like you, tend to ruin the fun of roleplaying.. if your so mad about it, theres the void server.. hamburg, and others. Noob or not, you should read the server name and the rules.

Discovery RP

Sniper

:angry:as many people read server "rules" as they read the freelancer eula or any other long boring uninteresting document. and how does one little LOL "ruin the fun of roleplaying". Tell me HOW.