Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Snub Model - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Snub Model (/showthread.php?tid=76125)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Red Hessian Snub Model - massdriver - 03-07-2012

PLEASE READ!! PLEASE READ!! PLEASE READ!! PLEASE READ!! PLEASE READ!! PLEASE READ!! PLEASE READ!!

Before posting anything here: the idea was to make wraith like hessian ship, that is because I think hessians would probably copy RM wraith designs to make comparable fighter in a war against hessian enemies, as well as hessians could probably access ship parts from rheinland compaines that make them, steal or buy.

It is not a replacement to Odin, but probably a HF that hessians doesnt have and that can or not appear with new capship line.

I want here feedback about this model only and it's possible place in the mod.

Tech info: it has 2k polys.

[Image: BU4JN.jpg]
[Image: sdo1a.jpg]
[Image: hJU80.jpg]
[Image: 1BzzL.jpg]
[Image: ER2Wl.jpg]
[Image: q5zO6.jpg]

Red Hessian Snub Model - Vladimir - 03-07-2012

It's so sexy that i get my pants wet, and i'm not even a woman.

However, community will probably not accept a hessian wraith.

Which is a shame.

Red Hessian Snub Model - VoluptaBox - 03-07-2012

I second what Vlad said.

The thing is lovely.

Top notch work, as always.

Red Hessian Snub Model - Ain.Graffias - 03-07-2012

Epiq! I like the whole ship and especially the rear side.

Red Hessian Snub Model - Jansen - 03-07-2012

It looks cool, but I dont like the cockpit.
Could work as Hessian HF Valkyrie copy kind of thing.

Red Hessian Snub Model - aerelm - 03-07-2012

Why are all the snubs you make so stupidly fat?

And it looks too much like a retextured wrath to be worth considering a 'new model' tbh.

Red Hessian Snub Model - Enoch - 03-07-2012

I'm all for Hessian snubs to be derived from Rheinland Military ships, but this one just looks like a Wraith with Hessian textures.

The texture job looks like it could be better, too.

Red Hessian Snub Model - Luis - 03-07-2012

Quote:Why are all the snubs you make so stupidly fat?
I lol'ed while I do agree with aerelm's comment. Looks bigger than the current wraith, to be honest. Look at the cockpit and then look behind of it (rest of the model)... it's too big, too bulk, or in other case "too fat" in my perspective.

-Luis

Red Hessian Snub Model - AeternusDoleo - 03-07-2012

I appreciate the effort, but this wasn't asked. The existing Hessian snubs are adequate, and this one would not mesh with that shipline.

However, if you're eager to make new ships, I am still looking for a light gunship (Bottlenose-like) in both the classic CTE (Eagle-ish) style, and the classic Borderworlds (Sabre-ish) style.

Red Hessian Snub Model - massdriver - 03-07-2012

' Wrote:I appreciate the effort, but this wasn't asked. The existing Hessian snubs are adequate, and this one would not mesh with that shipline.

However, if you're eager to make new ships, I am still looking for a light gunship (Bottlenose-like) in both the classic CTE (Eagle-ish) style, and the classic Borderworlds (Sabre-ish) style.

"The existing Hessian snubs are adequate"
I think there was no alternative when they were added. And I wonder for how long those models will stay in mod?

where is QA? asgard poly count is over 4000 triangles per ship.

"and this one would not mesh with that shipline."
Well I can always present a full snubline, so hessian tech will have single style.

"However, if you're eager to make new ships"
oh ye I love it.