Discovery Gaming Community
Admin Notice: Players Sanctioned - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Sanctions and Warnings (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Admin Notice: Players Sanctioned (/showthread.php?tid=76293)

Admin Notice: Players Sanctioned - Reverend Del - 03-10-2012

The following players:

~}{~Dimon-burn
~}{~Jonson*
[77th] Eclipse
[77th]Shock
[77th]ICV-Gemini
[77th]ICV-Helium-3
[77th]ICV-Guardian
[77th]Ice
Sea.Serpent
[BH]Archangel-F

have been sanctioned for:

Quote:6.9 You must follow the restrictions/allowances of your ID, as well as the diplomacy of the NPC faction it
represents. If your ID does not represent an NPC faction (generic IDs), then your reputation and conduct
must match the actions of your character. You must not dock at bases that your NPC faction is hostile to, or
attack allies of your NPC faction.

Consequences:

All of you no longer have guns money or cargo. "We're not normal hunters" Your ID says otherwise, you do NOT ally with pirates to attack corsairs. The same goes for the Hessians in that group, don't ally with hunters..

Helium, wrong ID sir. post here to tell us you're willing to change it, it's currently residing in Bastille, having had the same refurbishment as the others.

Link to original report (Admin use only)

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE

Admin Notice: Players Sanctioned - OEF-86|Archangel - 03-10-2012

' Wrote:The following players:

~}{~Dimon-burn
~}{~Jonson*
[77th] Eclipse
[77th]Shock
[77th]ICV-Gemini
[77th]ICV-Helium-3
[77th]ICV-Guardian
[77th]Ice
Sea.Serpent
[BH]Archangel-F

have been sanctioned for:
Consequences:

All of you no longer have guns money or cargo. "We're not normal hunters" Your ID says otherwise, you do NOT ally with pirates to attack corsairs. The same goes for the Hessians in that group, don't ally with hunters..

Helium, wrong ID sir. post here to tell us you're willing to change it, it's currently residing in Bastille, having had the same refurbishment as the others.

Link to original report (Admin use only)

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE

Hey! What do I get a sanction for? Everything I had was in place! My ID and IFF matched, I never said anything about "We're not Bounty Hunters", I didnt do anything but fight Corsairs and thats been it. I played by the rules and after dying, I just left. How does that mean "I" get sanctioned?

You were in group with someone you shouldn't be in group with. Hessians in this case. Bad mojo, this kind of thing has been happening a lot and we've never had the proof before. We have it now. You lot are the example we're setting. Harsh slap, yes, perhaps. Wise slap, most likely so.

Admin Notice: Players Sanctioned - Hell Hunter - 03-10-2012

wut
God damnit
If I didn't get these goddamn crashes... (rant here about phone)
Anyway I was about to tell our guys to shoot hessians too but oh well.

Helium is about to get ID now anyway, whoops forgot to buy his ID lol, getting him a ID already, can you please put him back to delta please? he's not home yet afaik.

fair enough, we mighta still got same results without hessians but ach well.

also 'we're not BH'
no
I don't think it was replied towards the ooc in local, it was replied to the in RP mistake of calling us the wrong thing.

tbh this was the first time it happened(with us) but they left the group soon during gamma. Also being in the same group is sanctionable? what

It means you're allying. Which with the BHG ID, of which all members of the 77th have, is an offense. Vice versa for the Hessians.

Admin Notice: Players Sanctioned - Hell Hunter - 03-10-2012

Also atleast release helium? We got a spare ID for him...
(I'm not sure if he even as a forum account...)

(btw bhg core ID doesn't exactly say 'cannot ally with unlawfulls' but w/e, I know it was pretty bad being with hessians, lesson learned.)

Admin Notice: Players Sanctioned - Moonwalker - 03-10-2012

Hello admin, I'm playing as Helium-3.
Sorry for having the wrong ID.
Please, can I be released from prison to delta so I can get
the BHG CORE ID from a friend who has a spare one.

Admin Notice: Players Sanctioned - Hell Hunter - 03-12-2012

bump?

Admin Notice: Players Sanctioned - Fellow Hoodlum - 03-12-2012

Moved to a suitable location ...

Admin Notice: Players Sanctioned - Hell Hunter - 03-12-2012

thank you very much hoodiewum <3