Discovery Gaming Community
To the [GC] - Continued Cooperation - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the [GC] - Continued Cooperation (/showthread.php?tid=76591)

To the [GC] - Continued Cooperation - Diomedes - 03-17-2012

****Begin Transmission****

To: Golden Chrysanthemum Leadership
ID: Gareth Silves
Subject: Continued Cooperation
Origin: Leeds

[Image: GarethSilves.jpg]

Ladies,

With the Gallic invasion and the change in the Kusari government, much has changed. We here in the Interdiction Wing have also gone through a period of flux. The result of all this in the end, is that I am currently handling our relations with other parties.

The Golden Chrysanthemums have always been generous and helpful friends. We fought beside each other, and I don't think any in the Wing will forget that. I am hoping with this message we can open a route for further cooperation between our pilots. I came across one of your ladies when I was recovering my fighter from Ainu, and she also expressed hope we could continue our friendship.

In terms of how we can cooperate, this will clearly need to change with changes in the borders. We are no longer in conflict with Kusari and must focus our attacks on the Gallics. The lady I met outside Ainu suggested this may be inline with your goals, as the GRN had just finished shooting holes in her craft.

However, if you are not in a position for combat operations against the Gallics, we may still be able to cooperate. Information on trade traffic going through Kusari to Gallia would be invaluable. If we have ship names, then we can hit them outside of Kusari proper. In trade, I am sure some of our more talented transport pilots would be able to bring goods to Ainu.

Please respond on this channel if you think we can continue some form of operational or intelligence cooperation. I also welcome any new ideas you might have. Any advantage we can find will help keep Gallia out of the rest of Bretonia.

The best regards and I hope all fares well in the halls of Ainu,

Gareth Silves
Her Majesty's Most Diligent Interdiction Wing

****End Transmission****

To the [GC] - Continued Cooperation - SparkyRailgun - 03-17-2012

::INCOMING TRANSMISSION::
Standard Golden Chrysanthemum Encryption Protocols

Intended Destination: Gareth Silves
Broadcast IFF: [GC]
Sender: Kuroko Shirai
Uplink: Ainu Depot, Hokkaido, Kusari

::MESSAGE PLAYBACK BEGINS::

[Image: 0868516dde3eb60ddb496256172f31f36ca6d02b.jpg]

Konnichiwa Silves-san!

It warms my heart to hear that your honourable pilots are still active, with the Gallic invasion and the subsequent overthrow of the despicable Imperial Throne by the nearly equally despicable Kishiro, we sisters were unsure of your status, especially with the events in Bretonia.

It would bring us great satisfaction to continue our friendship with you, and we are willing to deepen that friendship through mutual benefit.

I must say however, with great sadness, that we cannot offer any pilots or ships to the Bretonian effort against Gallia. As I'm sure you are aware, with the new Kusari Republic's surrender to Gallia, the fleets have been returned to the homeland to repair and refit. The Kusari navy is heavy damaged, but they will rebuild and rearm, and we must devote our resources to striking their soft spots and deepening their wounds.

Despite this, we are willing to help you in other ways, much like you suggest. Our sources tell us that Gallia has opened it's economy to Kusari corporations, and I would not be surprised to see the dishonorable keiretsu trading with the oppressors for their own underhanded means.

If you need supplies, we should be able to reroute surplus materials to a location you deem fit; our relationship with the Liberty government has made wanting for basic goods a thing of the past.

In short; We would be more than happy to continue to deepen our relationship, Silves-san, as long as you realise that we cannot commit to the war effort. I hope this does not offend you.

May our actions lead us towards a brighter future for Bretonia and the Chrysanthemums.

Always in search of Yomi,

Kuroko Shirai

::MESSAGE PLAYBACK ENDS::

To the [GC] - Continued Cooperation - Diomedes - 03-17-2012

****Begin Transmission****

To: Kuroko Shirai
ID: Gareth Silves
Subject: Continued Cooperation
Origin: Leeds

[Image: GarethSilves.jpg]

Lady Shirai,

I take no offense that you cannot commit to the fight against Gallia. I appreciate that you need to take care of your own home first. It is much the same reasoning why we can no longer help your strikes against the Kusari navy and police.

In terms of supplies, we are talented scroungers and don't stay in one area too much either, so I do not anticipate us requiring shipments of goods. It is good to hear you have secure supply lines of your own.

Intelligence then might be our best means of cooperation. As I mentioned, if you see vessels bound for Gallia with goods and can get us their names and IDs, we can deal with them in the Taus or Gallia itself. If there is anything you think of we can provide in return, do let me know.

A brighter future indeed. At least that is the hope.

Gareth Silves
Her Majesty's Most Diligent Interdiction Wing

****End Transmission****