Discovery Gaming Community
GRN Intrusion in Liberty - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: GRN Intrusion in Liberty (/showthread.php?tid=76729)

GRN Intrusion in Liberty - GrnRaptor - 03-20-2012

Encryption: High
Priority: Urgent

Attention Fleet Command,

While on patrol in the New York system I picked up communications from a vessel claiming to be from the GRN under the Tag of "GaLLia.Ranger". Requesting that the vessel depart Liberty space, I began a sweep to determine if I could find the vessel. Here are the comms I recorded of him talking with a "Philip.Anselmo", a pilot I've run across before associated with the Lane Hackers.

Comms 1 | Comms 2

I discovered the Gallia Ranger on the trade lane from Fort Bush to Norfolk Station, having disrupted the trade lane and firing on vessels in the vicinity. I also discovered the vessel to be a Royal Navy Gunboat. I'm including visual records of the cargo, his firing in Liberty space, and an ID confirmation.

Captured Personnel | Firing in Liberty | ID Affiliation Confirmed

I was not able to engage due to the overwhelming nature of the target's firepower, but I rescued as many personnel as I could and retreated to the Battleship Missouri to hand them over for debriefing and to make my report.

One curious item of note, and perhaps this is better suited for handling in the LSF, was that the captain of the Gallia Ranger declared that Gallia was at war with all of the houses. Lane Hacker Anselmo backed up his statement as well. While I'm not aware of Liberty being engaged in a state of war with Gallia, I thought I would forward this as being potentially note worthy. I can provide further comm records of these statements if required, but for briefness' sake I will refrain for now.

Signed,

Warrant Officer Polstari

GRN Intrusion in Liberty - Sarawr!? - 03-20-2012

****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: [color=#99FFFF]Captain Rachel A. Baker
TARGET ID: Warrant Officer Polstari
SUBJECT: Gallic Incursion
ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: High

Captain Rachel Baker, of the Primary Fleet here.

Warrant Officer Polstari, your vigilance in tracking down the Gallic ship should be rewarded and is much appreciated. I'm also personally glad you rescued as many of his would-be prisoners as possible. There've been rumors regarding the intentions of Gallia for quite some time now, though seeing them come to fruition in this way is, fairly unsettling, I wonder how that ship managed to get so close to our Capitol in the first place.

In any event, I'll be keeping my eyes open for any sign of further Gallic military intrusions into our space, And I'll make sure High Command sees this report. Thank you again for your vigilance and swift action in the field.

Captain Rachel A. Baker, Out.

[font=agency fb]****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****