Discovery Gaming Community
Breamar The Hammer Of Truth - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Breamar The Hammer Of Truth (/showthread.php?tid=7677)

Breamar The Hammer Of Truth - thunderhawk40k - 04-11-2008

/Incoming transmission
/Manhattan Educational Board
/Transmission
/Comm ident: Sanford Tango2976
/message scanned
/priority alpha
/working..
/message begins

Dear Mr and Mrs Tory

My name is Dr Kyle Sanford Professor of psychology for the Manhattan Educational Board I am writing to you concerning your son Master Breamar Tory as you are aware your son has unfortunately been removed from mainstream education due to his recant behaviour towards his teachers and his fellow students.

You are no doubt aware that this includes open hostility and aggression towards almost everyone he comes in vocal contact with during lessons he appears to suffer from headaches and migraines after the lesson commences the latest report was of him calling his Liberty Studies teacher a lying scum bag on the subject of the navys history of recorded combat against the rouges, he then openly stated that the rouges were the victims of liberty and they were not the criminals he was being taught they were. The report then says he collapsed with a severe nosebleed caused by a brain haemorrhage. He was taken to the school nurse until the Police arrived to take him to hospital where he is under their guard.

Your son is safe I wish to reassure you of this but both of you must understand that because of your sons comments on the rouges he must be kept under guard and you must both be interviewed by the Police I hope this message reaches you before the police do and I urge you to answer all of their questions truthfully as they no doubt believe you to be a rouge family.

I do not believe you are as upon receiving this case and the files on your son I believe he may have a neurological disorder that is damaging his psychological health and his personality. Because your sons behaviour up until now could at worst be called disruptive he was not brought to our attention.

Because of this I am personally taking charge of your sons diagnosis and treatment. I have ordered a full set of tests for him and once the results are in I will have a better idea of what may be causing your son to act in this way I hope you will have reached the Hospital by then and I will bring you up to speed and your sons status.

Singed: Dr Kyle Sanford PHD.

/transmission ends
nk closed

.. Lies they are lying to you all of them even your mum and dad liars all of them

The eight year old boy bolted upright from his coma and screamed into the dark room deep within Manhattans primary hospital, doctors rushed in and brought the bright lights blaring into life exacting yet more screams of agony from the child.

Hold him yelled a tall man in his late 40s from his appearance with a name badge reading Dr Sanford

As the doctors held the child down Sanford held the Childs head gently s he writhed against their grip.

Calm down son your going to be ok your safe here

LIERYOU ROTTEN LIER Screamed a child who had appeared at the door behind to doctors.

As the stunned Sanford turned to face the boy the child on the bed went still as his damaged heart exploded against his ribcage.

You see he wasnt going to be ok you lied to him.

Not one soul in that room could believe what had just happened it was to surreal no one wanted to move in case the moment became real but it was as real as it got and it scared them.

*Fourteen years later*

Aboard the UKMG BattelStar R.M.S.EvilScotsman
New York system
Manhattan orbit

The hold was empty and dim but far from silent

The clang of Steel meeting steel reverberated round the hold.

Breamar 20 years old was battering at a damaged bulkhead with a sledgehammer.

He was bored and pissed off not because he was doing a laborious job but because the captain hadnt lied when he gave him the job he actually breamar couldnt even tell if he was lying or actually telling the truth when he had said this job would do him good and give him a break a break away from the rest of the crew. He didnt like it when he couldnt tell if people were lying because everyone lied. Every. Single.. Damm ..Last Person. He timed his thoughts with the hammer strikes.

All across New York Monitors and screens were filled with the face of Jeanne aboard the EvilScotsman it was no different. And for the first time since he started 4 hours ago Breamar let his hammer touch the floor.

As for the first time in living memories his head cleared and he felt alive O so alive.

(OOC) More to follow PM any questions or sugestions to me.