Discovery Gaming Community
To: Senor Rat - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Senor Rat (/showthread.php?tid=76888)

To: Senor Rat - Sol - 03-24-2012

Reciever ID:.Senor Rat
[color=#FFCC99]Sender ID:
Rirnef Los
Subject:.....
Investment
Encryption:
..Korangar

[color=#FFFFFF]Hola Senor Rat,

You probably remember our deal from earlier if you were really honest with your intentions.

I know that you were planning to set up your new business, and buy a few cardamine plantations. Knowing that you are an honest and trusty businessman and an old friend, I've decided to invest in your plantations.
Forty Million credits (40.000.000 SC) have been wired to your account to help you get started. In return, just pay back with the product you produce later on, I will send my people to collect them from you from our designated spot when that time finally comes. It will be very profitable for both of us.

I am aware that you will need workers for your plantations and a place, so let me help you with that as well. I've heard that there is an excess of workers in the village called Los Infiernos. A total of 2197 slaves. Just buy the whole village in one go and all the plantations there, I am sure that my investment will suffice for that. The land can support enough room for improvement and the slaves there are hardworking, strong and healthy. They will not let you down.

Once you have bought yourself the land and gathered around your workers and you feel ready to start your business at last, tell me so I can start the next phase of our business plan. After that, there will be more business opportunities between you and me, as you know.

Maybe finally we can even become a family! If we find enough success with our endeavours.

Your local friendly smuggler in Taus,
Rirnef Los
<div align="right]
[color=#330000]☼

To: Senor Rat - Awesome Boats - 03-26-2012

Receiver ID: Rirnef Los
Sender ID: Senor Rat
Subject: Investment
Encryption: Prettycoolencryption

G'day

Of course I remember the deal we agreed on, and I've been setting things up as far as I could.
I received the money, though I've been running into a few problems with the current owner of this village. The matter will be resolved in a day or two however. I'll let you know when I acquired everything.

I look forward to a long and successful cooperation.

Rat

To: Senor Rat - Sol - 03-27-2012

Rirnef Los
Investment
Encryption:
..Korangar

[color=#FFFFFF]Oy Rat...

Good to hear that you are working on it, mang.

About that village's owner, dun worry about that. I already sent my peeps to show him the light. They will gently persuade him to give up his slaves and his land. We already pay enough to him, ain't I right? Wouldn't he be stupid if he didn't agree to sell his stuff? He has to be a brainless moron not to sell that place for that price... So we make sure he is a brainless moron if he refuses. I am more than one hundred percent sure that you will get that land, mang.

Once you finally bought that piece of place and the manpower needed to run things smoothly, tell me so I can give the order, "Somebody set us up the bomb."

You know what I mean bro.

Han Solo of Taus,
Rirnef Los
<div align="right]
[color=#330000]☼

To: Senor Rat - Awesome Boats - 04-11-2012

The village has been acquired, as well as everything else. Once I have everything hauled, I let you know.

Rat

To: Senor Rat - Sol - 04-11-2012

Rirnef Los
Investment
Encryption:
..Korangar

[color=#FFFFFF]Good.

Rirnef Los
<div align="right]
[color=#330000]☼

To: Senor Rat - Awesome Boats - 05-02-2012

This channel has been quiet for a while. Is our deal still valid? Let me know ASAP.

Rat