Discovery Gaming Community
To: All Corsairs Stationed at Mindelo - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: All Corsairs Stationed at Mindelo (/showthread.php?tid=77321)

To: All Corsairs Stationed at Mindelo - jide - 04-02-2012

-------------------------------- Incoming Transmission --------------------------------

[Image: AlbertoRodriguez2.jpg]

ID: Centurion Alberto Rodriguez
Objet: on the war path

Ola hermanos,

To all of you receiving this transmission, I give you my heartfelt greetings and thanks. Many of you have been in position for days, even weeks, with no knowledge of where you going or what will be asked of you. Once you understand the task that stands before us, one unprecendented in our history as a people, you will understand the need for secrecy.

Sirius has been at war with itself for nearly all of my lifetime, and the lifetimes of my parents, grandparents and many generations before. Perhaps because it is in our nature, perhaps because its all we have known.

As you already know,in the sixth century A.S, when an enterprising, well-armed Liberty freelancer named Jim Bown made his way to Omicron Gamma. He brought various Consumer Goods to trade, but the Corsairs could offer little but Artifacts. A year later, he returned. Those trinkets were all the rage with the elite of Manhattan. He saw a great business opportunity if they could set up a viable trade route to Liberty. The Corsairs were on their way. They grew rapidly in size and sophistication as they built up the Artifact trade.

Over the years, the majors houses ruled that our artifacts we're illegal. The Bretonias and the Rheinland then tried to shut the artifacts exports and jailed and killed hundred if not thousand of corsairs.

It's now the time we strike back. We gathered at Mindelo for a single purpose. A mission that each member of the Brotherhood will surely agreed with. The current mission will be known as operation Vendetta and will be done against Bretonia. There will be three different phase that going to last few days to few weeks each.

The first phase: Embargo

The goal of Embargo is simply to disrupt the trade in Bretonia. All ships with commodities that any corsairs feel that it could support the military or resistance are to be stopped. The proper procedure will be to ask the crew to drop the cargo then destruction of the shipment. Be sure to fill your own cargo hold of anything that could help our own force. If the crew or commander of the ship refuse to comply destroy him.

If the commodities arent used to support Bretonians forces, you are free to tax the ship at the rate you see fit. Don't forget to protect the traders who work for the Corsair Empire.

This phase will last from few days to weeks depending on the success of the operation. All patrol leaders should fill a report to Senor Di Martino office after each mission.

The second phase: Tormenta

The goal of the storm is quite simple. Now that embargo weaken the Bretonian forces, we need to do fast strike on remote military targets. The remote targets to attack are mostly border station, long range patrols.

The secondary goal of the fire Storm is to test the response time of combat units. You attack, do heavy damage or destroy the target and soon the enemy show up, disengage to a rendez-vous point. Don't do anything stupid. If you feel that you won't be able the handle the incoming forces, dont be a hero.

The second phase will last few weeks to gather information relative to response speed, units types and their will to fight.
We know that the destruction of asset will drop their morale and give us the edge for the phase three.

The phase three: Venganza

After the success of the phase one and two, i'm going to personnally ask Senor Buonocore the permission to Lead battleships, fighters and bombers strike forces in New London, Leeds and Cambridge.

The forces will be splitted in 3 to attack the planets and do orbital assault to destroy the remnants of the military infrastructures and forces defending the three planets.

The goal is quite simple. Capitulation or destruction of all Bretonians living on these planets including civilians. We expect their moral to be so low that we will success with almost no resistance.

Most of you have experience fighting the Bretonians, but many do not. Thought we have trained alot, there is nothing like actually engaging one on the battlefield. Ton for ton, their ship might be more agile but pound for pound, however, i would place any of our hermanos against their pilots any day.

The mission Vendetta will start as soon as we got Elders approval.

VIVA EL CORSAIRS EMPIRE

-------------------------------- Transmission Ending --------------------------------
[Image: TBHsmalliconfinalcopy.gif]

To: All Corsairs Stationed at Mindelo - acxrecon - 04-02-2012

[Image: ricardotrujillo.jpg]

My ships are ready hermno. we will strike Bretonia and show what corsairs are made of.

To: All Corsairs Stationed at Mindelo - Veygaar - 04-02-2012

[Image: Santiago.gif]

Looks likes it's time to stretch out these old joints for some action.