Discovery Gaming Community
Sunbucks Cafe - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: Sunbucks Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=7765)

Sunbucks Cafe - max_was_ere@hotmail.com - 08-04-2009

As the Cheif lay on the floor outside the Sunbucks, Lauren goes into explaining why she wants a promotion and goes into how awesome she is till Matt looks around for a way to put himself out of this misery. Failing to reach to escape pod, Matt takes to bashing his head with a donut.

Daddeeh'! Guess what! Some random civilian donated a Capitol Armour "Grade 7" to the LPI. So I put it on the San Quieten ...Arn't I such a good girl?

Wait did you just ask me why I'm calling you daddy? ..*giggles to herself* Silly dad, I'm your daughter I've been here for ages you know that ........You do know that right?

Sunbucks Cafe - Zapp - 08-05-2009

Dazed from alternatively bashing his head with a donut and taking bites out of it -- jelly-filled! -- Matt wearily asks, "Then who's tha momma?"

He then looks around for more donuts and, not finding any, reaches into his utility belt and pulls out the emergency bear claw.

Sunbucks Cafe - max_was_ere@hotmail.com - 08-05-2009

Lauren a bit taken back by the sudden question about her *Sigh* mother not wanting to answer it at all Lauren makes a dash for the safety of the Gym door which Matt couldn't enter because of the rotating door and the fact as he approached the door he tended to fall to the floor crying.

My mum was umm, well You should know! How do you not know!

Ohh I also got another Fighter Armour 8 and a SNAC donated today.

Sunbucks Cafe - Zapp - 08-05-2009

"How do I nau know? Well gorrammit no one e'er told me they was pregnant!"

The Chief attempts to do a barrel roll.

Sunbucks Cafe - Marcus Lindberg - 08-05-2009

Marcus jumps out of the way just as the chief barrel rolls across sunbucks.

Sunbucks Cafe - max_was_ere@hotmail.com - 08-06-2009

Lauren sighs at the Code Red Alarm which was an attempted Barrel Roll by the Chief which also meant the base would have to mend the extensive damage done to it by the Large asteroid/Chief floating around.

Wait, How is he breathing ...

Another Alarm goes off "Code: Yellow. Code: Yellow." that is now mixed with the "Code: red" creating a nice looking "Code: Orange". Lauren jumps to the side as every Officer within Police Plaza turned from whatever they were doing and starts rushing towards the Sunbucks. Lauren still unsure on what's going on looked out a port window at all the Liberators and patriots gunning their engines to dock as quickly as possible. A large explosions shakes the base but no one notices as they're all too busy rushing into Sunbucks and suddenly a Liberator crashes through the bases Armour, stopping only a few inches to Lauren left with, Lauren who is in total shock watches Jack get out of his destroyed liberator, calmly and then Bolt into Sunbucks. Even Matt had somehow swam back to the base through the hole he left in it and crawls back inside, then slowly rolls towards the Sunbucks entrance.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!

No one answers as they are completely devoted to getting into Sunbucks before the guy in front of him. Then the last Officer rushes inside, the doors slowly swing shut and everything goes quiet. Lauren still completely unsure on what just happened cautiously enters Sunbucks, she then just stands shocked a huge pile of donuts sitting in the centre of Sunbucks with every LPI slowly eating their way up the pile. Amy then walks over offering so aid to the completely shocked Lauren

Amy: Well code yellow means we just received out weekly supply of donuts from the Barge.

Lauren stumbles back out of Sunbucks still completely dazed and heads back through a base void of LPI towards her office. Upon getting to her office she notices a note on the door

Sunbucks Cafe - Marcus Lindberg - 08-06-2009

Suddenly Officer Monica Lewinsky walked in.

And then the Chief Remembered who the momma was.

Sunbucks Cafe - max_was_ere@hotmail.com - 08-07-2009

Suddenly the HR-vester walked in and Nomed on Marcus.

Sunbucks Cafe - Marcus Lindberg - 08-07-2009

Marcus walked in...stuttering as he tripped over, he was still panting after what he'd just been through.

The biggest battle in his life just occurred, 4 corsair capital ships invaded Liberty...and they managed to take down 3 corsair ships, losing only one Liberty capital ship themselves. He got up his strength, and at full volume he-

[color=#FF0000]"ALL DRANKS ON MEH!"

Sunbucks Cafe - reavengitair - 08-07-2009

Isadora Luminson walked in... hesitant with each step.

Should she really be here? She did not know the question. But oh well. If theres a bounty to be claimed...

Just in time to hear somone yelling... very loudly.