Discovery Gaming Community
Sunbucks Cafe - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: Sunbucks Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=7765)

Sunbucks Cafe - Lafiel - 09-04-2009

A graceful girl walks flanked by what appears to be a proffessor and an old man carrying a small briefcase the girl is garbed in what seems to be a tailored white dress from an older time her long blonde hair cascades over a jacket which appears to have ineffectively been designed to disguise said dress as the jacket clearly screamed low class budget buy. Her gentle green eyes scans the room she see's the Liberty donut munching police she turns to see the other half of Sunbucks filled with all manner of person many a less savory sort. She grimaces an turns back to look at the donut munchers turns again to see what now seems a violent bunch an the degs of liberty she looks at both of them with distaste and discomfort unspoken but clearly evident on her face. She turns around her hair flowing with the rapid turn an walks out the man with the briefcase follows her while the proffessor looking man pushs his glasses up the bridge of his nose an looks at his watch. There are muffled voices outside the door the girl returns being gently steered by the man with the briefcase her face clearly unhappy. The proffessor looking chap stops eyeing his watch but leads them both to a booth in liberty police territory they stop at a window seat the booths next to them are empty.

The girl observes the food menu finding donut cream donut jelly donut glazed donut this donut that. "She mumbles softly so no one else can over here to the man with the briefcase to which he is now opening revealing fine cutlery an napkins which he is carefully arranging for the three of them, "Donuts there are only donuts not even decent food. My Gosh no wonder pirates roam liberty freely all the donut munchers arent doing their jobs there just getting fat an eating donuts." The proffessor clapped his hand to her mouth so that the last sentence came out barely audible or distinguishable as he quickly observed the other guests of Sunbucks satisfied that no one had heard he let go. The girl fliped over the menu an found one of the only few items that didnt resemble donuts which was a steak sandwich she reluctantly pointed to it the man nodded an in a whisper said, "Come now Lafiel were blending in act happy an like this is the most wonderful place you have ever eaten at.". She turned to the drinks menu finding that there was only cheap things things she had never heard of a lot of different styles of coffee an wine you wouldnt even use to clean battle wounds with. She pouted an put her head down on the table. The man with the brief case removed 3 wine glasses an an wine bottle. Her spirits picked up at the sight of it. The proffessor began on a long drawl of the history of mankind. As the waitor came along to take their orders he was shocked but didnt say anything at the bottle of wine an fine cutlery.

Sunbucks Cafe - max_was_ere@hotmail.com - 09-05-2009

Lauren was already having a bad day but to be told a bunch of the female Officers were about to rip apart some posh chick for not watching her mouth, her day had gotten worse.

After entering the "Officer" sunbucks she immediately recognised the person reported as being the posh women. She quickly crossed the Sunbucks and came to stand besides the women.

Now I've been told you've been bad mouthing the LPI, And yes we did hear you. You don't think we don't have our own Bars Bugged? Now what is someone who is obviously not meant for the Officers Sunbucks doing here? And would you like to accompany me to the "Higher Ups" Sunbucks It is quite a bit cleaner.

With the last bit finally looked that the three people she was talking to actually paying attention to their features.

You lost or something?

Lauren shakes her head and waits for the reply, Gesturing to the female officers behind her to put aware their tazers. She didn't need a Bretonian tazered on her shift. At least lauren thinks she was bretonian

Sunbucks Cafe - Lafiel - 09-05-2009

The girl known as Lafiel turned to regard a lady that was obviously on an intercept course for their table but quickly turned her head back to face the two men opposite her an quickly whispered in urgency, "Oliver! who is that the lady shes walking towards us."

Oliver the man whom had carried the brief case calmly took a pad from out of his briefcase an put it under the table observed it pressed a button an put it back in his briefcase before quickly ducking his head closer to her ear, "Its alright its just an officer by the name of Lauren she is clean as far as I can tell." Olivers voice cut short as he produced an earing from the cuff of his sleeve pulling his hand from her ear an dropped the earing into his briefcase.

The officer that now towered over Lafiel who regarded her with earnest curiosity listened as she launched into a discussion. She picked up the word Clean an regarded Oliver who gave a barely perceivable nod. Lafiel Spoke stammering at first before her words took firmness her accent unhidden her words carefully an well spoken even for her young age as she responded, "Madam I..um..I... Clean you say there are cleaner places I wasn't sure were to sit but yes please we would love to accompany you to a more cleaner place. There wouldnt be a..there would surely be more enjoyable menu at this higher up place?" The proffessor nodded in agreeance while Oliver gave her a less than pleasant glare under his careful facade. Lafiel continued remembering that she was speaking to an officer albeit one that should be treating her with a lot more respect actually in considerance there should be a lot more respect given to her by everyone for 1000 kilometres. She spoke calmly, "I'm sorry officer I didn't mean to cause offense. Things are just well they are extremely different here or at least so it would seem I would generally not adhere to such distateful stereotypes as it is impolite everything here caught me off guard. But anyway let us go to this Higher up place you speak of." Lafiel gave one last stare of mistrust to the menu left a few credits on the table while Oliver had quickly gather all of their belongings back into the suitcase that stood up ready to follow the officer.

She thought to herself Why do I get a bad feeling about this. Staring around the room to see if any of the other officers had heard her words before. I was only stating the obvious after all this is a very strange place.

Sunbucks Cafe - Death.RunningVerminator - 09-13-2009

Torro Trait continues to slurp his coffee, but keeps a close eye on this, 'Lafiel' person...

Sunbucks Cafe - max_was_ere@hotmail.com - 09-14-2009

Lauren growls as she pushes four worried and scared officers into her dads officer. With alot of struggle and the help of this unused robot someone had mentioned was Marx or maxx, but after she got them all in she quickly changed her caller ID to "Donut Suppler" so her dad would actually answer the call and rings her dad.

Oi Matt some officers in your officer about to steal your donut stash"

Lauren then hung up and wondered I wonder how long it will take for da .....

[color=#FF0000]BOOM

The area in front of Lauren explodes as the front end of a Liberator takes up the area that was once the main rest area. A large blurr explodes from the ront of the ship and lands Fat on its face. Then bounces or rebounds back up and jumps through the window of Matts officer followed shortly after by the unused robot removing a Chainsaw from no where as it seemed and headed into Matts office. A few screams are heard and what sounded like a monkey and elephant. Then silence.

OOC:
I hate to ruin a nice RP post but the next person I see with single lined posts who seem to post simply for the +1 on their post count. Marx 2.0 shall and WILL find you.

Sunbucks Cafe - Kazinsal - 09-20-2009

Jeff Williams walked into the Sunbucks and sat down at a barstool.

"Strongest coffee you've got," he said. "And a pair of Improved Debilitators if you got them." He laughed.

He took a look around and saw the view out the massive window. He stared at it for a few minutes, taking sips of his coffee every once in a while.

"Fifty credits!? Are you <bleep>ing kidding me!?" He heard an LSF officer say. I like mah free drinks, he thought.

Sunbucks Cafe - Zapp - 09-20-2009

Matt Myers looks about, dazed and confused, and then shakes his head. He then proceeds to give his daughter her allowance of twenty credits and a movie-ticket stub. Then he vanishes into thin air.

Matt"The.Chief"Myers is attempting to engage his cloaking device. Oh wait, he did...

Sunbucks Cafe - max_was_ere@hotmail.com - 09-21-2009

Lauren death stares the LARGE empty space that was once were her Dad was standing.

It ain't like you use some sorta device cause the power to cloak such a large surface would be immense

Lauren shrugs it off and decides to spend the money on some ...Oh wait YOU CAN'T BUY ANYTHING FOR TWENTY CREDITS. Looks around for her Dads outline ...Which isn't hard to find and chases after it

Sunbucks Cafe - Canadianguy - 09-21-2009

Robert gets in after a hard day at work.

He ask for the strongest coffee they got, then he go sits at a table.

He start sipping his coffee while looking at the news in the journal.

After some reading, he put the journal on the table, finishes his coffee.

He takes back the journal, continue reading a bit, only to fall asleep on the table 5 minutes later.

Sunbucks Cafe - Zapp - 09-23-2009

The Chief realizes his daughter can see him and is in pursuit, so he activates the experimental jump drive and is suddenly in his office.

"HA!"