Discovery Gaming Community
Sunbucks Cafe - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: Sunbucks Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=7765)

Sunbucks Cafe - max_was_ere@hotmail.com - 09-23-2009

Turns around, walks the five steps to her Dads office and opens the door.

You really can't run very fast you know that right?

Sunbucks Cafe - Zapp - 09-23-2009

The Chief slams the eject button, and his chair launches him five feet into the air as the ejector mechanism groans in protest.

"Dammit!" he crowed, trying to crawl away. "Fine fine, here, have a promotion! Just leave me alone!"

Sunbucks Cafe - max_was_ere@hotmail.com - 09-23-2009

Runs up and attempts to hug Matt. Which Matt takes as a hostile action and attempts to run

I wanna give you a hug ya' git

Hugs her Dad and runs off in search of Fred to rub it in his face cause she is one step below him now

Sunbucks Cafe - Zapp - 09-24-2009

The Chief calls Deputy Chief Agathon and tells him to demote his daughter, but not tell her that it was his idea.

Sunbucks Cafe - MB52 - 09-24-2009

Karl Agathon sits at the bar, finishing of his 6th beer... though after seeing the Chief and his daughter's performance just now... decides to stop drinking for the night....

"I swear I just heard the chief calling me... man... no more of this cheap beer for me...."

He turned to the barkeep "Could I get a cup of coffee here..."

Sunbucks Cafe - hack - 10-04-2009

The doors to Sunbucks open, and a man with a long scraggly beard , dirty flight suit, and a crazed look in his eye approaches the bar. A new LPI flatfoot tries to intercept him and send him physically back outside. The stranger flips the flatfoot onto his back and relieves him of his sidearm.

The stranger makes it to the bar and sits on a bar stool.

The stranger fires a round into the ceiling.

"Now it looks like I have your attention"

"Just who do you think you are mister?" asked the fallen flatfoot.

The strangers voiced cracked a little bit, then in a whisper said "I am the man that's going to boot your sorry butt back into a Patriot if you don't start doing your job right."

The stranger looked around and said "That goes fer all of ya, the Chief told me that a bunch of you have been slackin"

"Geez, let a guy get into a fight and only have thrusters to make it home on, and people think you are dead or something.."

"Well, who the hell are ya?" asked the bar keep

The stranger threw a LPI issue badge holder on the bartop. The bar tender opened it, his face blanched. He immediately poured a double shot of Tequila and started fixing a large bacon cheeseburger

The fallen flat foot got up and inspected the badge. "Oh Shi..." was about all he could muster.

Deputy Chief Hull O'Brian was back from the dead..................

Sunbucks Cafe - Death.RunningVerminator - 10-06-2009

Torro Trait sat in the corner and slurped his coffee with a look of joy. When he herd about the Deputy Chief being 'back from the dead' Trait's smile turned into a frown. The LPI officer stood up and started to ball up his fists. He quickly sat back down and sighed. Thankfully no one had seen.

Sunbucks Cafe - max_was_ere@hotmail.com - 10-09-2009

Lauren fell from the roof with a "Thud" as she landed on top of Torros desk. Landing with only the grace a Myers could conjure. She looked at torro with an unhappy death stare.

You need to stop leaving such simple messages lying around

Lauren then vanished into a the ceiling again

Lauren re-appeared again

Ohhh and Daddy I'll be away for some time

Lauren vanished again this time into a puff of pink clouds

A non-bodied voice is heard
Ohh and check out my updated teleport system so cool right! I can even edit the sounds and signature left behind, They didn't have hearts though *Sigh*

And then for no point at all the "Pointless Paradox" appeared killing all within a 20 metre radius

//Hate ruining RP post (If you call Laurens posts as RP) But Death.RunningVerminator I've tried not to single you out but stop adding such small lines to the dump. I applaud those who post in the Sunbucks to add something funny or intelligent for the fun but you simple post for the +1. Add something humorous please. I like my Sunbucks clean.

Sunbucks Cafe - Canadianguy - 10-10-2009

Jenson entered yet again inside sunbucks and ordered a coffee.
He sat to the table and started sipping his cofee.

Then a huge bang, Lauren appears out of nowhere, says to Torro to stop leaving simple messages then dissapear again.

Jenson is says: Hmmm, I think I need to cut on the synth donuts.

He then finish his cofee in one shot.
He then immediatly fall asleep on the table, before falling on the floor, only to wake up two days later, at the exact same place.

Sunbucks Cafe - Trim - 10-10-2009

Officer hank.goodman walks in after a tiring patrol and sees the mess that sunbucks is in including a sleeping officer that he thinks he recognises wait is he sleep or de... oh he's sleeping. Suddenly a group of officers beckon him there and start talking about the deputy chief being back from the dead....Just then everyone apart from the roumor spreader was talking and didn't notice the deputy cheif standing right behind him....

The officers scattered including hank who hid behind the bar only leaving his coffee and the roumor-spreading officer and a nice donut....

He nipped back for the donut and coffee and rushed back behind the bar leaving the roumor spreader alone with deputy cheif Hull O'Brien.