Discovery Gaming Community
Sunbucks Cafe - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: Sunbucks Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=7765)

Sunbucks Cafe - Jack Ryan - 10-26-2009

Elroy completes what appears to be a nod, and then downs one of his espressos in record time.

Sunbucks Cafe - max_was_ere@hotmail.com - 10-26-2009

Lauren strolls into the Sunbucks in her civie gear, feeling a little mischievous she bounds up to O'brien, giving him a big hug before mumbling the doughnut convoy was secretly entering New York through California. Lauren wactched as the finely tuned ears of every Officer that only react to those words rush out of the Sunbucks to ""search"" the convoy for Contraband. This was of course a lie, the convoy's location was only known by Matt Myers which funnily enough wasn't in his office but was registered as "Patrolling" which only ever happens when the convoy was arriving.

Hmmm, Empty, Oi Hully! How you been? and why ain't you chasing after that Convoy?

Sunbucks Cafe - FreelancerFanatic - 11-01-2009

Suddenly a body burst through the door, tumbling along the floor before coming to a stop. Shortly after a young man of average build follows after it. He rubs his fist; A clear print of it is slowly becoming visible on the limp victim's cheeks.
Lebowski walks over the limp body right up to the counter.
"Mix me a cola with coffee, piping hot, and atleast a pound of sugar! Let's get these veins pumping, partner."
As he waits for his special order he looks around to take in the myriad of activity.
"Did you know..", he begins to noone in particular, "..that I almost won the Badlands Crashfest?"

Sunbucks Cafe - Deneth Aleski - 11-01-2009

Fresh out of his first patrol and after meeting people from the brass at Police Plaza, a young looking man with a LPI uniform walks through the wooden doors of Sunbucks, confident but cautious. He is quickly taken over by the atmosphere and the smell of delicious pastries floating about.

Could I have a coffee please? Lots of sugar and some milk. Oh and a doughnut would be nice too. Plain. Thank you very much.

He overheard Lebowski talking about the Badlands Crashfest.

Really?! That's pretty neat. Must've been intense!

Sunbucks Cafe - FreelancerFanatic - 11-01-2009

Lebowski leans back against the counter, content with the small audience that had gathered.

You bet your ass it was! Ships were blowing up all around me, some even didn't have the time to eject their escape pods. But you better believe it was the way to go, man. Out in a glorious blaze of fire at breakneck speeds. Number one and number two got pinballed between some rocks and had a fatal collision, putting me at the front... but then some Rogues showed up and decided to crash our party.

He removes a leather glove from his right hand. It looks normal at first sight, but looking at it a little more shows the skin to be rubbery and fake while its movements stocky and unnatural.

I had a hullbreach right in my face. Plugged it right up with my hand. It froze right off, man. Didn't even hurt.

Two nearby recruits let out a soft chuckle. I guess that's why you got two Patriots blown up on your first day, ace!

A second later both of them crash down to the floor, their faces showing the red mark of a fist.

Lebowski blows on his hand, then extends it to the other rookie.

Name's Denton Lebowski. It's a pleasure, partner.

Sunbucks Cafe - Trim - 11-02-2009

Hank goodman walks into Sunbucks and sees the red faced person on the floor.

Wooow who did that

Lebowski raises his hand.

Wow, you have a nice swing there. Although, your flying skills seem to let you down a bit...Meet me in Conneticut tomorrow and i'll teach you a few tips n' tricks.

Goodman walks out the door, just before he leaves the room he says in a loud voice:

And try not to get blown up on the way

Which rises a loud roar of laughter from the customers, forgetting a coffee he heads back for one.

No sugar, double strong

He downs it in one and heads back to his liberator.

Sunbucks Cafe - FreelancerFanatic - 11-02-2009

Denton grinds his teeth at the laughter. He steadily downs his coffeecolaspecial in an attempt to ignore it.
That day he blew up his fourth Patroit by flying into the sun's corona. It really made his claims of being a succesful racer lose alot of credibility.

Man, I just gotta get used to being a dang cop.

He slams his cup back on the counter when Goodman returns for his coffee.

I'll take you on in a one-on-one race anyday, partner!

When the officer leaves and the crowd settles down, Denton sinks back into a chair.

Aww, dangit..

Sunbucks Cafe - Deneth Aleski - 11-05-2009

Rawdon was sitting at a table alone when all the commotion happened. Reading the newspaper, he overheard the entire thing. A subtle grin appears on his face. He takes a sip of his coffee and continues reading the Finance section of the Liberty Times.

Sunbucks Cafe - Canadianguy - 11-08-2009

Jenson enters sunbucks and immediatly yells:

Hey everyone, I just arrested my 500th criminal, let celebrate this, all drinks for LPI officers are on me today.

The new recruit then said: Hmmm, arent drinks for LPI officers free?

Jenson tazed him and then asked: Anyone got something stupid to ask?
He then said: Now let drink!!

Sunbucks Cafe - Deneth Aleski - 11-09-2009

Jenson's abrupt entrance startled Rawdon. Given his suburban upper middle-class upbringing, he is not used to it. He becomes slightly irritated and puts his newspaper on the table.

Congratulations, Jenson. I'm pretty sure I'd get stuff accomplished too, if only I could pilot something other than that damn Patriot... thing is made out of toilet paper.

Carrying on...

Though I have to admit, it does have a proper ejection system... interesting, it's almost as if the engineers compensated the utter lack of firepower and protection the Patriot has by investing in the ejection sequence...

He sighs

I just can't wait to get my hands on that Liberator and fight crime... decently.

Rawdon stands up and walks away, clearly agitated but not rushed. He's still talking, but his words are inaudible.