Discovery Gaming Community
Sunbucks Cafe - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: Sunbucks Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=7765)

Sunbucks Cafe - Donutman - 02-02-2010

Joe walks into Sunbucks for the first time in weeks, and several Officers he had terrorized soiled themselves. Rumor had it that he had enough of the crazy people and was going to retire when Hull O'Brian became Chief.

Joe ordered a coffee, then yelled to the crowd.

"OI! THE CHIEF BRIBED ME TO STAY IN THE FORCE WITH A PROMOTION. NOW GET TO WORK YOU RECRUITS!"

No one moves. Captain Joe whips out his tazer and dropped the nearest subordinate, Sergeant Jenson, to the ground. That got them moving. Joe smiled to himself as he continued to taze Jenson.

Sunbucks Cafe - Canadianguy - 02-02-2010

Just after Smith stopped tazing him, Jenson got up on his feets and started yelling at Joe, saying he his gonna sue him and stuff like that.

Then Robert asked to a recruit that was watching the scene to give him his tazer.

He then looked at Joe and said "Now its your turn to get tazed!"

Joe casually slapped the tazer out of Jenson's hand, then tazed him again. "What're you babbling about? I'm yer superior, ya can't do any legal crap to me! Gotta teach you fool's your place!"

Joe noticed the Recruit that had given Jenson the tazer for the first time, then dropped him to the floor too.

"That's fer given him the tazer. Now get ta work before I throw you both in the HR Department!"

Joe tazed them both again, then walked out.

Sunbucks Cafe - Marcus Lindberg - 02-02-2010

Officer Chris Hovenfield saw the madness unfold. Being a relatively new officer, he had no idea what the HR department was as it wasn't included in his memo. He saw the constant tazing and though it would be best for him to leave Sunbucks before anything stupid happened to him. He also felt nearly all his superiors were idiots and sat next to a bunch of other officers.

"Soo....HR department...whats that all about?"

The other officers looked at Chris in horror and walked away with their trays of donuts.

Completely confused, he began to walk out of Sunbucks.

Joe watched the new Officer walk out the door, then tazed him, dragged him down to the HR, opened the door, and let him take a good, long look at what was within.

"You see fool? THAT's what the HR department is all about."

Joe watched the newbie's eyes widen, then tazed him again for good measure, shut the door so the Harvester wouldn't pull the recruit in, and left.

Sunbucks Cafe - Zapp - 02-02-2010

The Chief, like an avalanche in a silent movie, comes up behind newly-promoted Captain Smith and suddenly roars, "STOP TAZING PEOPLE!" He then hits him upside the backside of the head and moves off with surprising speed for a man of his girth.

Sunbucks Cafe - Deneth Aleski - 02-02-2010

Officer Rawdon had just come back from medical leave, having sustained a rather severe concussion after ejecting from his Liberator. He never knew about the events that took place after he was forced to leave. Like he always did, with today's issue of the Liberty Daily at hand and reading the Finance section, he finds a free table and quietly sits down.

Sunbucks Cafe - Ocampo - 02-02-2010

A random person walks into the store. He is waring all clack, with a pistol in his belt. As he walks forward he stops. All you heard was, "UHHHHHHHHH", well that noise is bad for the busboys. This Person Threw UP all over the floor. Now what happened next was unexpected.

He walked up to a busboy and, banggg! A bullet discharged from his gun, the busboy dead and LPI officers mouths open wide. Another shoot fly, it hits a police officer. This person then has some sort of smoke discharger. He ran out, and all hte people could hear was, bang bang bang bang! Holes all over the celling.....

Sunbucks Cafe - Canadianguy - 02-02-2010

Jenson got up again and since he didnt wanted to get tazed again, he got out of sunbucks.

While in the hangar he decided to "accidentaly" scratch that captain's ship before returning on duty.

Sunbucks Cafe - Donutman - 02-03-2010

As Jenson went to scratch Joe's ship, an alarm suddenly rang out from it. A panel opened, revealing a tazer, that dropped him on a full charge. Joe walked in out of nowhere.

"Ha fool! You think no ones tried that one before? I put that defense system in ages ago! Seems like you don't know when to quit. I guess your my new footstool then."

Joe left the tazed Jenson there, climbed into his Libby, and took off on a patrol.