Discovery Gaming Community
Sunbucks Cafe - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: Sunbucks Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=7765)

Sunbucks Cafe - sv-17 - 04-09-2010

Matt Blitzed out of his skull still trying to make out reality from the hallucinations sees a doctor in a birght green lab coat holding some kind of large needle with purple dancing dragons behind him. he gives Matt a shot. Matt's head starts to clear instantly. he sees frank standing next to the doc.

"the barkeep spiked your drink with junker moonshine. its a joke he plays with flatfoots like you."

even after all that, Matt feeling like a ass, starts laughing.

"hell of a joke, don't you think frank?"

Sunbucks Cafe - Glis - 04-09-2010

Razor turned around looked at the barkeep smiled turned around and asked the Officer, "can i go now?"

Sunbucks Cafe - Garrett Jax - 04-09-2010

Seymore caught the tazer in midair, held both of them up in the air. "Listen up," he shouted. "You two are going to place those devices of yours on the table, very slowly. A nd then your going to tell just what those devices are."

Razor sighted and said "Its just a gadget i won in a fair race in Connecticut earlier" and then he puts it on the table "I don't know what it does exactly but it has something to do with either location of something or someone or it works like a portable map, i need to tinker with it some more and figure out how to use it so i can see whats it for." "You better not take it from me."

Sunbucks Cafe - hack - 04-09-2010

Excerpt from the LPI Manual for Officers, Chapter 5, communications:

" The personal communicator issued to you is a multifunctional unit. It can obviously allow you to access normal, Military and Police Communication channels, it can also be used as a medical scanner, handheld Cargo scanner, Radar unit, computer, TV (Some shifts are really boring), and in dire circumstance, an anti Personnel mine."

" This unit has a full QWERTY keyboard and touch screen. There is also a row of buttons for 1 button tactical communications. Whole messages can be sent using 1 button."

Hull had touched 2 of these buttons on his communicator. 1 activated the Sunbuck's self defense mode. This system was a high tech computer with custom programming. It would take down anyone not listed in the LPI officer database. It had 2 mode settings, "Stun" and "Leave nothing except a greasy spot". Its amazing that they were able to squeeze magma hammer turrets into the ceiling. The Chief had the fore sight to have these added after the Bombing of Fort Bush. All Sunbuck's and Police establishments now had these systems equipped.

The Second button......

The second button summoned a certain SWAT officer to Sunbucks on the Double.

Somewhere in the depths of Fort Bush, in the separate hangar that the LPI SWAT team maintained, a figure stirred..............

A shadow moved.......it had a purpose, he had been summoned.

In the door of Sunbuck's a LPI SWAT officer appeared.

LPI officer (SWAT) Leroy Jenkins appeared............

Hull thought to himself "If the 2 of them so much as twitch, it will be time to see if those ventriloquism lessons paid off"............

Sunbucks Cafe - Garrett Jax - 04-09-2010

Semore noted that neither of them had followed his directive to place their devices on the table. The Hunter was lying, of that he was certain. Yet he was talking, so at least that was a good sign.

Hull was busy doing something. Chief was listening intently. Seymore decided to follow up with another question, if for no other reason to then to stall for time till an opportunity to control this situation presented itself.

"And this device led you to Sunbucks?" he questioned.

Sunbucks Cafe - Nitram - 04-09-2010

Norman looked up, seeing the turrets and he-who-must-not-be-named enter the room.

"Well sh*t." he remarked, looking at the two mysterious people "You either explain yourselves, or the janitor is gonna be scrubbing you off the walls."

He turned to the waitress and jestured at Leroy, "Get that man a drink, ASAP! Nothing with sugar, or salt. Actually, can you get him a glass of water with the water taken out?"

Razor replied "No officer i came here to drink some coffee while i figure how to properly use it, i already told you what i think its for, if you do not believe me that's your problem i'm leaving." Razor started walking out of the cafe.

Sunbucks Cafe - Nitram - 04-09-2010

Radclyffe yells to the man attempting to leave "See that man at the door? See the turrets on the wall? See the guns we all carry? Believe it or not that man at the door is the one you should be the most scared of."

Razor sights again goes back standing next to the woman and he says "So what do you want from me i already told you that im not entirely sure what this thing is, i got it from the guy that lost to me in a race."