Discovery Gaming Community
Sunbucks Cafe - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: Sunbucks Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=7765)

Sunbucks Cafe - Glis - 04-09-2010

Razor looked at the Officer, and said "Well you see officer i doubt theres any more of these around since junkers like to modify their things and gadgets uniquely, and i as a member of the Guild i would never use this or any gadget for crimes, but i would still keep it and use it as a portable Nav' map or if you do not approve that i will just have it as a collectors item, i won a race, the Junker couldn't pay me so he gave me this gadget and that means its mine. I'm not giving it up, the only person i would give these kind of things to is my Guildmaster or a Guildkeeper."

Sunbucks Cafe - Nitram - 04-09-2010

"Well, Hull is contacting your Guildmaster as we speak, so don't you worry your pretty head about that. Yo, Seymour, can I get my tazer back?"

Sunbucks Cafe - hack - 04-09-2010

Hull made the call..

Phone call

Sunbucks Cafe - Garrett Jax - 04-09-2010

Seymore looked at the two tazers he was still waving around menacingly. "Oh, sorry," he said sheepishly. He kept the one that worked and threw the other back. "Thanks a bunch, Norman."

Norman went to work fixing the broken tazer, taking out a small multi-too. He started to slowly take apart the taz-ZAP. And with that Norman was knocked down.

"Owww...."

Razor looked at the Officer that was trying to fix the tazer and said "Im a pretty good tinker i could probably fix the tazer if you let me go with my portable navigation map."

Norman slowly got up, and dusted himself off. "Anyone smell something cooking?"

He turned to the Hunter; "So, you fix my tazer, and you get to keep a valuable artifact? Riiight..." with that, Norman went back to tinkering with the tazer, this time making sure he took out the batterys.

Razor sighted and replied "Its not really an artifact, its just a portable navigation map, made by a junker."

Sunbucks Cafe - collins - 04-09-2010

Art Collins was frustrated. He had stopped at Fort Bush after a successful mission to pick up new supplies and to have some repairs made. The repairs were all finished some time ago, but now he was caught here by an exceptional ion storm. It already lasted for days. The forecast authority had given up to predict the end of this storm, having been proven wrong by reality with their first forecasts.

Arts application for the LPI had just been accepted and Art was on the way to get together the prerequisites for his commencement of duties. He still had to get a suitable ship and equipment and now this!
He had used the time to study some of the papers he had got after the medical examination, but it was a lot to remember. He also had the impression that the ion storm had a bad influence on his nerves and concentration.

He expected an update on the ion storm for the next day, so he decided to head for Sunbucks Cafe for his first time. He hadn't planned to show up there before having everything ready, but the heck with it!

Art entered the cafe and approached the bar. After studying the menu he said loud:
"A Sunbuck chocolate coffee please!"
"Good day," replied the bartender, "I think we never met before. Want it with or without cream?"
"Erm, good day. Make it a double cream."

Art looked around while he sipped his coffee. He saw a lot of people, many of them in uniforms. Unfortunately he did not know anyone of them. Art decided to change this soon and headed back to his cabin after finishing the coffee.

Razor looked at the Rookie while he was drinking his coffee, he didn't seem familiar he thought "By the uniform i can tell hes an LPI but it seems he is very new." He turned to the Officers that confronted him and said, "Can we speed this up a bit"