Discovery Gaming Community
Sunbucks Cafe - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: Sunbucks Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=7765)

Sunbucks Cafe - Finn Aidan - 03-18-2009

Walking through the door a man dressed in a neat black business suit with a red tie enters and walks directly to the counter to order a coffee. Looking around the cafe as he waits. the gentleman spies Hull O'Brian sitting at a booth in the back. Smiling to himself he pays and with his coffee moves to a empty table.

Sunbucks Cafe - Sarawr!? - 03-18-2009

Riza walked into the Sunbucks and looked around, straightening out her uniform's jacket she moved quietly toward one of the tables near the back of the room, next to a window, sitting down she let out a soft sigh and looked around the place once more, muttering to herself.

"..Why do I even bother coming to this place?...all it does is make us look bad..."

At that moment a young waitress walked toward Riza and asked:

"Would you like a Mocha latte gra---"

She was cut off mid sentence when Riza glared up at her and barked.

"No I don't want your damn fancy sorry excuse for a coffee! Give me a Black Coffee, Straight, Black Coffee, no fancy crap..understand?!"

The young Waitress nodded timidly and hurried off to fetch Riza her Coffee. Riza sighed again and leaned back in her chair, staring out into space watching the Transports float by.

Sunbucks Cafe - Maskage - 03-18-2009

Maskage is walking up to the Sunbucks when he sees a pan-handler staring through the window... he walks up to him and says "what are you doing here?" the homeless man replies "I APPLY FOR LPI really i am good no stupid reasons they not let me join!!! i went to adult boot camp!!!" Before the man finishes speaking Maskage realizes that hes the one who's been polluting the LPI recruitment office with useless applications for the past week, so he whips out his tazer and drops him to the floor.

Maskage then goes into the Sunbucks, and orders a glazed donut with a Venti carmel macchiato.

Sunbucks Cafe - Sarawr!? - 03-18-2009

After hearing the ominous crackle of a Tazer followed by cries of "Don't Taze Me Bro! Don't Taze Me!"

Riza finally recieved her steaming hot black Coffee which she had been waiting forever to get.

A slight smirk crossed her lips as she began to sip at her coffee while listening to the homeless man in the background crying "Don't Taze Me" Followed again by the ominous crackle of tazers.

Sunbucks Cafe - JakeSG - 03-18-2009

Fred pulls out of his moping to the crackle of a tazer. He walks to the door just as Maskage comes in, putting his tazer back in his pocket. Grabbing Maskage by the scruff of the neck and peeking outside to see what had happened, he throws him against the wall.

"What in tha' nine hells d'yer think yer doin'?!" he screamed, "Tazerin' civilians?! That could lose us our fundin'! The Gov'ment might even send the Navy after us!"
"But sir!" Maskage began.
"Ah dun wanna here yer petty excuses! Yew go out there an' appologise ter him right now!"
"But sah!" Maskage repeated, frantically. "He's the fool you had to throw in HR last week for making a jackass've himself in the foyer!"
Fred peeked outside again. Maskage was right. "Oh is he now, eh?" He put Maskage back down and went outside, picked the hobo up and took him out the back room of Sunbucks.

Over the next twenty minutes, LPI officers began to sidle away from Sunbucks, finding it unnerving to drink their coffee to the sounds of tortured screams.

Sunbucks Cafe - hack - 03-18-2009

Hull heard the screams, and decided that something had to be done about this.

He pulled out his notebook and scribbled a note in it.

"Tazers, Up the Voltage."

Sunbucks Cafe - hack - 03-18-2009

As Hull was about to leave, he noticed a man in the room who didn't quite fit. Older gent, well dressed in a nice black suit and red tie.

"I wonder who he is? Banker, business man, Rock star manager?" thought Hull.

"Whoever he is, he doesn't let much get by him... those eyes seem to take in everything in the room..."

"The is a serious intelligence behind those eyes....cold, calculating..."

Sunbucks Cafe - Finn Aidan - 03-19-2009

Finishing his coffee the man rises, glances at O'Brian and drops a card on the table. walking to the door he smiles, then exits, disappearing into the crowd.

The card:[Image: callingcardg.jpg]

Sunbucks Cafe - hack - 03-19-2009

Hull watches the man some more. He finishes his drink and looks right at him.

He observes as the man places a card on the table, and walks out.

"Looks like an invitation to me" thought O'Brian

Walking over to the table where the gent had been, Hull picks up the card and reads it.

It had a Red wolf on it and the words "We are everywhere". The Wolves!

"Well, better add ballsy to that description"

Hull looked out into the corridor hoping to catch a glance of the man, but full well knowing he had already disappeared.

Hull placed the card in his Flight jacket front pocket and tried to make sense of it, but couldn't.

Sunbucks Cafe - hack - 03-24-2009

It had been 2 days since he had gotten the fateful news.....

It came outta nowhere, striking like an unseen snake..

Promoted! He still couldn't get used to the new insignia....

Hull had a another shot of tequila, smiled, and thought "I am so screwed..."