Discovery Gaming Community
Sunbucks Cafe - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: Sunbucks Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=7765)

Sunbucks Cafe - Garrett Jax - 05-07-2010

Seymore placed the paper he was carrying on the table. "I'll take that drink," he yelled out to Frank. He was on a mission to get drunk tonight, and if Frank wanted to help facilitate that, then so much the better. A slim waitress came by with his Shirley Temple. "Not this time, honey." Seymore sat a little straighter. "Nope. This time I want one of them Liberty Ales. In fact, make it a double."

Gasps could be heard throughout the Cafe. Whispers of concern floated past him. Panic flashed in the waitress' eyes. "Are you sure sir," she warned. "I mean, going from Shirley Temples to a double Liberty Ale is quite the jump."

Seymore waved off the concern. "I know what I'm doing," he barked. "Just get me my drink."

"Yes, sir." The waitress hurried back to the bartender. She came back soon thereafter with a tall drink of Liberty's Finest and set it on the table before him. "This drink comes with a free ride home, Sergeant." She reached into her apron, fished around for something, pulled out a card and handed it to Seymore. "Just call this number when your done."

Seymore grabbed the card and shoved it in his pocket. "I'll be alright. It's just one drink, after all."

"Suit yourself, sir," the waitress said. Seymore could see her eyes filled with worry and concern. He didn't care. He didn't care about any woman anymore. He looked down at the paper again. To heck with all women.

Seymore took the glass and downed the burning liquid in one quick drink. The eyes of all were upon him. Before the alcohol could take effect, however, Seymore stood strait up, adjusted his uniform and yelled out, "Who wants to go on patrol with me? Lets go."

With that he stumbled out the door and headed for his Libby. Behind him, at the table, the waitress picked up the paper that Seymore had left. On the heading, it stated, Dissolution of Marriage. The waitress put the paper down, looked back at the stumbling Sergeant, and exclaimed in a whisper, "Oh my."

Sunbucks Cafe - gamers2000 - 05-12-2010

Marcus walks into the cafe, keeps his gaze on the floor, and walks with long strides towards the counter.

"Uh. Could I have a donut? Any will do. And any beverage without any pharmaceuticals. No drugs, no caffeine, no alcohol, no nothing."

The counter girl looks at Marcus quizzically, then turns around to grab a chocolate donut from the display, grabbing a tray and carelessly throwing the donut on the tray. She then grabs a cup, turns on the tap and shoves the cup under it.

Grabbing the cup and the tray, she turns back and places the tray on the counter, putting the cup in it. Wordlessly, Marcus grabs both, throws a Sirius Credit Card on the counter and slumps into the nearest empty table.

"Mffffng roogs," he says, in between vicious bites of donuts. He yanks the donut away from his mouth savagely, midchew. He then kicks the table leg, stands up, and slams his fist on the table, yelling "BLEEDING SAUKERKRAUT ROGUES!" Chunks of half-chewed donuts fly across the cafe.

He slumps back onto the seat, letting his head flop onto the table, facedown.

Sunbucks Cafe - ViK-96 - 05-12-2010

Victor Sturm and his 75 kilograms was about to go rent a room at the closest shack he could find.
Tired from his 2nd day in duty, Sturm sat down on a park bench for a minute before "falling" his way to the
rumored and famous, for the LPI that is, Sunbucks Cafe. As this was Sturms first visit, he let his eyes rest on
these words; All LPI eat free, navy and LSF pay triple. Fair deal, he thought. As he opened the door,
he clearly saw that the cafe was divided into two factions; The LPI, and the.. others.

The 2nd day had been a tiresome one, way harder than his first. And when Sturm saw the free donut sign, he
swore a oath for himself that he belongs to the LPI, and this was his true family.

It shall be noted that as Sturm came in weighting 75 kilograms, Sturm came out with atleast ten pounds extra.
Maybe it was his hard work and constant use of the life pod that he carried such a need of nutrition.

"a LPIs work is never easy and never done, recruit or officer." - Victor Sturm

Sunbucks Cafe - max_was_ere@hotmail.com - 05-18-2010

A figure strolled into the Sunbucks with a tired simile. She sat down in a far corner of the Sunbucks and motioned for the Waiter who didn't actually serve anyone but was drawn to the young women as he'd never seen her here before.

"So what can I ge-......" the waiter said before looking up and noticing the young women sitting their.

It was Lauren Myers the daughter of Matt Myers, She'd been rumoured dead over a year ago when she vanished from the face of the ..errr "Universe".

Lauren gave a cheerful smile at the waiter before reciting her order of a Small coffee and directions to her father.

Sunbucks Cafe - Zapp - 05-18-2010

There was a distant rumble. It grew. It sounded like the anguish, pain, and misery of flatfoots being tossed aside by the shaking of the entire station. Then, the door to Sunbucks was kicked down. And there was Chief Myers, surprised painted on his face. He had always held Lauren at arm's length, since the 'legitimacy' of her birth was questionable, but when she had gone missing he had never called off the investigation. And now here she was.

"LAUREN?!" he bellowed, not believing it. "Where have you been?"

Sunbucks Cafe - max_was_ere@hotmail.com - 05-18-2010

Lauren stumbles out the words, "I missed you" before collapsing to the floor.

Sunbucks Cafe - chovynz - 05-18-2010

An ambulance drives past carrying the contorted figure of a jelly blob man.
As the van whips around the corner, the back door flings open by accident,
and McManus seeing the chief standing in the doorway yells at the chiefs back...

[Image: mcmanusaccident.jpg]

I'M OK! I'MFINE. THANKSFOR ASKING.
KERENSKY'SGOT MYBACK.
[color=#000000] I'MOK.

McManus slumps back into the ambulance bed... out of sight. "I'm ok...*whimper*"

Sunbucks Cafe - Zapp - 05-18-2010

The Chief, big man that he is, covered the entirety of Sunbucks in two seconds. He scooped Lauren into his arms, made sure she was breathing, and carried her gently to the infirmary. He muttered something about hoping she doesn't have diabetes.

Sunbucks Cafe - MB52 - 05-18-2010

Karl Agathon stalked down the halls, stopping when he heard thunderous footprints ahead. He backed up a bit, taking cover in a nearby doorway just as the chief stomped past.

What was that the chief was carrying? his latest conquest? lunch? Karl slipped out of the doorway behind the chief and followed closely, unnoticed until he pulled up aside the Chief.

"What have you got there Matt?" his eyes went wide as he seen the missing Laren... oh crap... The rest of the LPI needed to be warned.. the spoiled brat is back. Was it too late to directly lead the 9 team?

Sunbucks Cafe - hack - 05-18-2010

Hull O'Brian was at his desk pouring over Ship production figures, intel reports, and maintenance reports when...

The hair on the back of his neck stood up...

There was a presence that seemed familiar..

That's when he noticed the ripples in his glass.....

They were getting bigger and footsteps were getting louder...

He heard a shout of "Medic!"...

Hull pulled out his Pistol and made his way to the door, peaked out and looked towards Sunbucks.....

A large, impossibly fast blur ran past him...

And slammed his office door in his face...

Hull's nose was broken... again.