Discovery Gaming Community
Sunbucks Cafe - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: Sunbucks Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=7765)

Sunbucks Cafe - alphadog - 05-19-2010

John Smith was covered in blue ink and surrounded by piles of books. He was drawing and writing like nothing else mattered, while drinking liters of Sunbucks and dozens of donuts.

One of the recruit officers sitting at the table next to him asked "Excuse me sir, what are you doing?"

- "SHUT UP ROOKIE, CAN'T YOU SEE I'M BUSY?! NOW GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!!"

"Yes sir, sorry Sir" he said ashamed while trying to find the exit.

After a few hours of dead silence because everyone was still a bit scared of John, the regular sounds of Sunbucks returned.

Suddenly John jumps out of his chair, spilling 2 cups of half empty cold Sunbucks over the floor. "YES, THIS IS IT!!" Half the LPI looked confused and surprised while John storms out of the Cafe, leaving all of his garbage and a few dirty books behind.

Sunbucks Cafe - max_was_ere@hotmail.com - 05-20-2010

Lauren awakes in a blank white room with eight other beds like hers all of which were empty except the "*Ehem"* Small chair next to her bed, which was filled with the sleeping hulk that was her father. He was asleep with his arms reaching out holding onto Laurens right hand. He looked peaceful so she didn't wake him. Lauren slide out of the left hand side of the bed not noticing she was wearing a white patient robe. After noticing her clothes on the bed she quickly got changed in the adjacent bathroom whilst wondering who changed her into the robe in the first place.

Sunbucks Cafe - MB52 - 05-20-2010

"Mrs Myers, where do you think you are going?" Karl appeared in the doorway "and where have you been?"

He stepped forward, into the dark room. He knew it would take alot more noise to awake the Chief

"You know, his old heart can't take all this drama, for his sake you'd better have a damn good reason for all of this"

He leaned back against the wall, where he was shrouded in darkness, waiting for a response.

Sunbucks Cafe - max_was_ere@hotmail.com - 05-21-2010

Lauren was hoping around attempting to get her black jeans on when she heard Karl's voice behind her. He always had a knack of startling her which didn't differ in this situation so she fell over.

"You gotta stop sneaking up on me, It scares me you know"

Lauren mumbled whilst wriggling around to face Karl as well as pulling her jeans on. When she had finally managed to pull her jeans on she stood up to face Karl who was still hiding in the darkness.

"And come out of the darkness silly, Don't you want a Tan?"

She threw a cheerful smile at Karl then looked at the sleeping hulk next to her bed.

"The reasons I left were my own, But I'm not going anywhere from now on. I missed this wacko too much"

Sunbucks Cafe - MB52 - 05-21-2010

"Hmm, I suppose thats your right" he stepped into the light coming from the open doorway "Just keep in mind, the old man's ticker isn't quite what it used to be"

He watched amused as she hopped around

"Does this mean then you'll be rejoining active duty?" he pulled a cigarette from his coat pocket and was about to light it when he remembered he was in medical, instead he tucked it back in. "We can have your gear taken out of storage for ya, if thats what you want"

"That was my plan anyway but first I need to find a new apartment so you'll have to give me a few days"

Lauren strolled over to her father giving him a hug then waking him up.

EDIT: The server ISP errored on me when I pressed Reply, And it sent it twice.

[color=#FF0000]--Ignore this Post--

Can I get this deleted?

Sunbucks Cafe - Zapp - 05-21-2010

"WHUZA?!" he snorted, shaking as he finally awoke. His glazed eyes focused on Karl first.

"What're you doin' here..." He trailed off once he realized his daughter was hugging him.

"Oh, hello.. uh... welcome back." He was somewhat flustered, and unsure of what he should say.

Sunbucks Cafe - MB52 - 05-21-2010

Karl turned around and began to walk out "Just welcoming back your beloved daughter" He walked out and headed for his office.

Sunbucks Cafe - Zapp - 05-21-2010

"Well uh... welcome back, I guess..." He trailed off again, unsure of what else to say. Matt Myers, the man who always knew what to say or do in any given situation, was at a loss for words.