Discovery Gaming Community
Sunbucks Cafe - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: Sunbucks Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=7765)

Sunbucks Cafe - max_was_ere@hotmail.com - 05-23-2010

Lauren smiled, It wasn't often her father was at a lose for words, Even when she first showed up at the LPI front desk he had something to say but before he could up with an excuse for it she gave him a hug.

"Comon ya old man, Lets get some donuts or something"

she said cheekily and began to push him towards the Sunbucks.

"I'll just get an OJ"

She didn't feel like her normal Skim milk latte~. While Matt looked over the menu, finally announcing

"Yep, I'll have it"

Whilst enjoying the Fresh orange juice, Matt was scoffing down the planets food stores.

"I think you'll need a bib soon, But I'll get some napkins for the inevitable"

Realizing the table they had the pleasure of sitting at had a serious shortage of napkin she swiveled and came face-to-face with her brother.

"Jude?"

Sunbucks Cafe - ViK-96 - 05-25-2010

The tall man entered the cafe, not exactly skinny anymore. He was dressed nicely, but his hair was a mess.
"Too much paperwork, too many donut breaks.. Ugh.."
"Ill go get some sleep, ill be launching to space tommorrow..."

Everyone turned about, nearly total failure to remember the once tall thin man, as he passed them with a
Strong smell of coffee, alcho-brews and donuts on his way to his 'Bedroom' seemingly labelled 'Toilet'
'Plosh' it said, as he fell asleep.

Matt Myers who happend to see the incident facepalmed with impressive force.

Sunbucks Cafe - TheJarl - 05-29-2010

Valoa Tharog silently slips in. He gets a coffee and a donut and goes sitting next to some people he doesn't know. He doesn't care, they don't know him either anyway. The young recruit begins to eat, occasionally taking a sip from his drink. He seems to carefully listen to the conversations taking place. Some extra information about his new collegues can always be usefull he thinks. When he is finished, he walks out again, just as silent as he came in. He nods to some people who have finally noticed him and smiles as he exits the place.

Sunbucks Cafe - Senshi - 06-07-2010

Another crowded day at Sunbucks, as usual, and nothing more than a few quick glances' worth are being spent on the new customer entering, wearing no collar devices on his evidently fresh uniform. Cho Sprinks, carrying a folder and multiple papers under his arm, looks for a comfy corner that allows him to have the whole room always in watch. Luckily, such a corner just was cleared by another recruit, so Cho, greeting his colleague with a friendly smile, drops his stuff off and heads to the counter.

Being no fan of coffee and donuts, he grabs some fresh croissants and an ominous-colored multi-fruit-juice and returns to his place, on his way nodding to some of the officers he already knew from his few patrols.

While munching on the croissant and sipping at the juice, he spreads the papers all over the table and pulls a blank form out, titeled "Form 8C-Z: Promotion to Officer", pulls out a pen and starts filling out the vast list. Every now and then he grabs another bite, spreading crumbs over the papers, and continues checking that his filed reports and data are all correct and up to date.

Sunbucks Cafe - Nitram - 06-07-2010

Norman Radclyffe walks in wearing a fedora along with the LPI Uniform.

He notices that Recruit Sprinks is filling out a promotion form. After seeing this he yells "Sprinks is becoming a officer! Last chance to tazer him! All aboard the pain train!"

And then went on to take out his tazer.

Sunbucks Cafe - alphadog - 06-07-2010

After half of Sunbucks tazed Sprinks, he was lying unconscious on the floor. "Is he still alive?" asked Officer Smith.

Sunbucks Cafe - Nitram - 06-07-2010

"Eh, he'll be fine." said Norman as he spilled some hot coffee on the recruit.

//for those interesed, here's a chatlog from the LPI channel.
[5:35:54 PM] Martin says: KIDS! We havin us a good oll fashoned tazing in sunbucks!
[5:36:02 PM] Martin says: Get your tazers officers! Time to zapp senshi!
[5:36:18 PM] John Smith (Phoenix) says: on your mark
[5:36:39 PM] Martin says: Go!
[5:36:40 PM] John Smith (Phoenix) tazes Shensi
[5:36:45 PM] Martin tazes Shensi
[5:36:50 PM] John Smith (Phoenix) tazes Shensi again
[5:37:02 PM] Martin tazes Shensi again.
[5:37:08 PM] Martin tazes him one more time.
[5:37:15 PM] John Smith (Phoenix) boosts his tazer to "Possible Lethal"
[5:37:27 PM] Martin switches it to "Crispy"
[5:37:33 PM] Martin tazes Shensi
[5:37:45 PM] Martin says: I smell bacon.
[5:38:06 PM] John Smith (Phoenix) says: hmm
[5:38:15 PM] John Smith (Phoenix) says: better not hit him with the possibly lethal mode
[5:38:24 PM] Martin says: Nah, he'll be fine.
[5:38:37 PM] Martin gets the shotgun with tazer shells.
[5:38:47 PM] Martin shoots Shensi with tazer shells.
[5:39:01 PM] John Smith (Phoenix) tazes Senshi with the "Possibly Lethal" mode anyway

Sunbucks Cafe - max_was_ere@hotmail.com - 06-10-2010

Lauren runs into the LPI with a A4 sized piece of paper, yelling.

"I got accepted guys! Look! Look!"

Rubbing the piece of paper in Karls face!

"See, I'm head of HR department! Yes!"

Lauren bounds over to O'Brian, giving him a big hug.

In the most businessy voice she could muster "I'm now Administartor of the HR department, Please to meet you"

Lauren smiled then bounded out of the Sunbucks again.

Sunbucks Cafe - Donutman - 06-10-2010

Joe looked at Lauren like se had just said she was being transferred to Chula Vista.

"Uh, er....watch out for the harvester. It bites. Or, get Kerry to go in first, those two seem to get along well, as disturbing as that is."

Officer Sprinks moans softly. "Oh right. I can still taze him once he's promoted, but what the hell." Joe says before he tazes Sprinks and grabs his coffee.

Sunbucks Cafe - gamers2000 - 06-10-2010

Marcel looks up at Lauren as she bounds into Sunbucks.

"Daughter of the chief getting accepted and straight away placed as head of HR. No favoritism there," he mumbles, before dozing off again.