Discovery Gaming Community
Sunbucks Cafe - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: Sunbucks Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=7765)

Sunbucks Cafe - Stygian - 07-11-2010

A little ways down the bar Aiden hears Price announce his promotion.

"You know I never really got into doing this, but what the hell."

He walks over to Price and offers his hand.

"Congratulations you poor bastard" he said

"Oh I almost forgot..."

*BZZZZZZTT*

Aiden laughs as a dazed Price falls off his stool.

"You know, that actually is fun."

Sunbucks Cafe - TehNoizeBox - 07-12-2010

Devin walks into Sunbucks, looking somewhat enraged.

"What's the matter? Couldn't catch a criminal? Are you too slow?" A random asks Devin, sarcasm in his voice.

Devin flashes his favorite knife and says a mean sentence.

A news story is heard from a TV:

"In other news, an Outcast Tridente was destroyed near Planet Manhattan yesterday. We have received word the LPI Officer" *the reporter coughs* "sorry, Recruit Officer, Devin Travors now has a bounty on his head. He claims he had nothing to do with the attack."

Devin sighs, "Dammit, when is that going to get changed to Officer!?"

Sunbucks Cafe - hack - 07-12-2010

Hull O'Brian stopped into Sunbuck's for a quick one and saw many of the officers he knew there...

"Hey you bunch of Flatfoots... I understand that some Bounties have been taken out on us....Good Job!"

Sunbucks Cafe - hack - 07-12-2010

Hull takes a second .. then booms out:

"Tavors got promoted... first rounds on him!"

Sunbucks Cafe - Malaki - 07-15-2010

A damaged Liberator scrams down and crashes into the pavement, skidding into a parked Gunboat. The Liberator burst into flames as Sean jumps out and runs into the Cafe.

"I just got my first three kills!! Three hackers against me and I still won!!!"

Runs out excitedly stealing a donut before going to tell more people who don't care.

Sunbucks Cafe - Ingledew - 07-21-2010

A weary LPI officer, makes his way to the door for the cafe after finishing his late night shift. He pushed open the door and saw that Sunbucks was deserted. On the LPI side there was the odd officer asleep on his desk and the only sound was the cleaners moping the floor.

The officer goes to sit down in a booth with his pad and paper. And. His pack of doughnuts. On the paper he starts scribbling, most probably his report. The whole time trying to figure out why a order battle ship had entered New York.

The cleaner came over to the officer and stated "Shouldn't you stop working? Until the morning?"

The Officer replied "This is not work. Its one of the animations on a pad of paper as you flick through of an exploding ship."

Sunbucks Cafe - alphadog - 07-21-2010

Smith enters Sunbucks looking very proud of himself. On his chest, there a very, very shiny new badge. "Look what I've got!", he screamed trough the cafe.

Some officers looked up, but ignored his presence. The only one truly interested, was the bartenders' three-legged dog.

Smith's pride melted away, and realized nobody cared for his new Recruitment Officer badge. He slowly walked over to the bar, and ordered his daily dose of caffeine.

Sunbucks Cafe - max_was_ere@hotmail.com - 07-22-2010

Lauren strolls into her much loved Sunbucks, Nods to the Bartender, Waves to everyone, Gives a quick wink at Hack and then walks over to the juke box, heaves a heavy elbow into it and changes the song, does a quick spin turn to which she begins to utter the words "Ayyyeee"

<div align="right] but is stopped mid "ayyee" by a quick Tazer by Kerry.

Kerry laughingly states "Comon, You were asking for that."

"Yeah I know, Wanted to see how far I'd get before someone Taz'd me"

Replying with a grin,"Oh and now you owe me a drink"

Sunbucks Cafe - TehNoizeBox - 07-27-2010

Devin walks into Sunbucks, noticing Kerry tazing Lauren. Devin chuckled and proceeded to a bar stool where he sat down.

"Give me a Markey's Revenge, please."

The bartender took out a beer glass, put whole ice cubes in it, and filled it with carbonated lemon juice and gin.

"Here you go."

Devin downed it in 5 seconds.

"Wow, thats pretty good."

Devin then stumbled out of Sunbucks, slightly disoriented and buzzed.

Sunbucks Cafe - Donutman - 07-29-2010

Joe, walking by Sunbucks, noticed some foo' walking out half drunk. He walked up to him.

"Here's a wake up!"

*TAZE*