Discovery Gaming Community
Sunbucks Cafe - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: Sunbucks Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=7765)

Sunbucks Cafe - Pinko - 01-27-2012

Kriss raised his eyebrow. She surely noticed how anxious he was, otherwise she probably wouldn't even have moved to his table, but he didn't object to it either. As she questioned him, he leaned back onto his chair, scratching his chin for a moment before leaning back against the table, resting his chin against his clasped hands. He heavily sighed and seemed to honestly think about what to reply for a minute or so.

"I'll be honest, this job is nothing like what's been advertised. But that doesn't mean I'll give up on it."

He sipped his coffee, only to notice his cup was empty, so he quickly motioned to the waiter that he wanted a second cup, which was served to him nearly instantly. Gazing into the void of space instead of at the Deputy chief, he keeps on his reply.

"Planetside, uh."

He just chuckled at the thought and pushed the question aside, before looking into the eyes of her officer, trying to get a reading of them.

"I was shot down by Outcasts. Shot down by Rogues. Shot down by Xenos. Somehow got lost in the Badlands while chasing some pirates into it, forgetting about the standard procedures. I disobeyed orders only so I could attempt to lure pirates into a trap of mine, but that backfired too. Got yelled at for it, don't worry. It's a miracle I'm still alive today, let alone still be part of the force."

He shook his head slightly as he now stared into his cup of coffee.

"Planetside wasn't my thing. I never could really settle to that kind of thing, my times as a rookie at the Academy proved it to me. And then we started covering the topic of the Space unit, getting told only a few select ones were admitted into it. Then came my first space flight simulation. Immediatly felt in love with it, too. I felt so... free. I told myself 'this is what I wanna do.', and I expected to have some sort of unlimited freedom. I'm realizing I don't, at all. And that my actions have consequences."

He bit his tongue lightly, still shaking his head as if he was disapproving himself.

"And my acts got some of my comrades sent to the hospital. They're stable, but..." It could've been so much worse, he completed in his mind.

Finally, the tensions of the last few days come rushing as a single emotion, almost pushing him to tears, which he attempted to restrain. He breathes heavily, trying to calm down. "Sorry, must be the coffee. I'm pretty senstive to coffeine." he mumbled, trying to justify himself.

Sunbucks Cafe - Mechanist-V.81 - 03-19-2012

After a long time of duty Seth donned his uniform and left for the Sunbuck's... the place the police flock to like pirates to California. After going through the doors he received strange looks from newer officers who didn't recognize him. He scanned the room in a robot like fashion to find the nearest empty table. He found one at the window He sat down and sighed.
"Five minutes on my first shift in four months and im already tired"

He said to himself Seth rested is back pack down on the chair next to him and decided he needed a distraction he opened his bag and placed on the table what could only be described as a Rubik's cube 2.0. The ground rules were basically the same apart from each square face had a number on it so you were meant to make all the numbers match like a Sudoku. Seth had owned this puzzle when he was three but had never managed to master it. He glanced at his Officer Badge and then got to work on the twenty two year old enigma that was the cube...

Sunbucks Cafe - Vulkhard Muller - 04-02-2012

Henry walked into sunbucks..New to the place he had no clue what to do so he looked for a seat saw an empty table in the back, he quickly walked over and sat down after such a stressful day it felt good to sit in a non fighter seat, he placed his order Black triple caf coffee and a Doughnut Deluxe he was tired and hungry but he was set for another hour and a half flight time till he could turn in he chugged he coffee and finished the Doughnut Deluxe and quickly left for his Liberator.

Sunbucks Cafe - Maskage - 05-12-2012

A fat balding man in his forties walks into the sunbucks, wearing what is obviously a woman's LPI uniform, next to the buttons that are about to burst off due to the excessive fatness of the man in the uniform, is a name tag that reads "Pippa Wass"

Many in the cafe stare at first, mistaking "Pippa" for the well known Xeno Convict Bubba, who matches "Pippa"'s physical dimensions exactly, but who clearly could not be in the sunbucks.

"Pippa" casually sits down at one of the tables with several other officers, who quickly relocate to another table. Pippa then begins staring lustfully at Deputy Chief Bauer and gives him a wide toothless grin.

Sunbucks Cafe - Fifty. - 05-12-2012

John was sitting on a fairly hidden table in Sunbucks when the two planets walked. The first planet,being smaller, was attached to the much bigger planet and had a crater on it. The crater would often do strange sounds as if a volcano in the bigger planet was about to erupt or it would often make toothless grins at officers.
John took a closer look at the bigger planetoid and noticed the name tag - Pippa Wass.
"Weren't that recruit a female?",John thought. "Oh,well,might as well have some fun out of this".
John readied his personal tazer ,hid it behind him and with a marching step went towards the abomination.
John grinned,charged the tazer and unleashed all its power on the "recruit".
Nothing happened. He was too fat.

Sunbucks Cafe - Fifty. - 06-26-2012

John Aryn walked in with a huge smile.
-Drinks on me! , he yelled.
Being a sergeant felt nice. And he could afford this now,paycheck was bigger.

Sunbucks Cafe - Virgil Samms - 06-26-2012

"Usually too busy for this" mutters Virgil as he waltzes into the room, like a moth to a flame, "Free drinks, apparently" as he grabs the nearest stool.

"And congratulations John, nice of you to offer" as he grabs the proffered drunk and quenches his thirst.

Sunbucks Cafe - Primalsoul - 08-04-2012

Pontius walks in the door and smells the fresh doughnuts that Sunbucks is so famous for.
"Mmm, doughnuts", he mutters silently to himself. He walks to the bar and orders a Liberty Ale and one doughnut. Not bad after a good fight, he thinks to himself.

Sunbucks Cafe - detheral - 09-09-2012

I've just been made an Officer! This round's on me! *bottom's up*

Sunbucks Cafe - Zynth - 09-09-2012

Officer Lance Hastings stepped into the cafe and made his way to the counter.

He waved his LPI. Identification Card in front of the cashier and placed his order for a free meal.
"Doughnut, glazed. Coffee, black."

The cashier promptly returns with a freshly baked doughnut and an aromatic cup 'o java.
Lance takes a much off his doughnut and walks over to an empty seat near the counter to enjoy his meal.