Discovery Gaming Community
Sunbucks Cafe - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: Sunbucks Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=7765)

RE: Sunbucks Cafe - Zeph3r - 03-22-2015

Darius Nikula softly opens the door to the Sunbucks Cafe, eyes scanning the room.  He had heard the rumors of recruits being used for tazer practice and intended to make a quick exit if he suspected anything of that sort was about to go down.  Fortunately everything seemed quiet and orderly tonight, but sauntering down towards the counter Darius suddenly heard "Are you the recruit that almost got blown up by his own mine?"  Turning, Darius saw one of the new recruits, Wyatt Zachery, being quizzed by two older officers.

Darius quickly interjected: "Naw, that wasn't Zachery, it was O'Brian over there."

"You sure?"

"Course I am, only a Bret could fly a Liberator that badly."  Darius says with a grin.  "In fact, I think he's reading the training manual right now."

The officers look over and sure enough, O'Brian has his manual open to a diagram of a mine launcher.  The taller officer winks at Darius before racing over to O'Brian's corner.

Darius comes over and sits down beside Wyatt.

"Buuu-but, why did -" Wyatt stammers.

"Shush now, just watch the fireworks, or maybe I should say sparks." Darius laughs.

RE: Sunbucks Cafe - Pammy - 03-27-2015

Amelia entered the cafe and closed the door behind her quietly. She stood still for a while to find a seat She took the one near the window where the view outside the station could be enjoyed more clearly. Surprisingly, no one noticed the short woman when she did the short trip, until she accidently dropped the glass she held in her hand on the ground.

She screamed a bit as the glass cracked, then immediately covered her mouth with hands. "I am sorry" She said quietly, as she realized everyone looked at her. Then she grabbed a sweep and cleaned the glass fragments up.

RE: Sunbucks Cafe - freelancer knux - 03-29-2015

Still pumped from his first patrol Kyle burst through the doors of the cafe strutting around like he owned the place. Almost storming up to the counter he gets a coffee noticing he has gained the attention of the other patrons he has a little chuckle to himself. "Look at them all everyone of them must know how much of a champ I am." he says under his breath as he walks over to stare out the window. Suddenly everything goes dark and Kyle feels himself falling as he falls he hears a voice "Shocking hey rookie maybe you should check your attitude at the door." and the sound of laughter as he passes out.

RE: Sunbucks Cafe - Cap.Maxwell - 03-30-2015

Johnatan enters the cafe silently with his hands in his pockets.As he approaches the bar,he,for everyones supprise doesent order Coffe or a Dougnut,but he just orders a shot of Vodka.Since there was none at the moment,he decides to stick around for a while,just siting there silently and thinking.After some time passed he got up,and even dough he didnt get anything,he tiped the bartender and left the cafe heading off to the stations Gym to excercise.

RE: Sunbucks Cafe - Bauer - 04-21-2015

Jack Bauer walked into the cafe after a long day of tazing recruits. After kicking out some officers from one of the booths, he sat down and ordered his usual coffee and box of donuts. After an hour of contemplating how to make recruits lives hell, he realised he was running late to his next appointment. He couldn't miss the opportunity to taze John Aryn, so he got up and ran out the door, heading in the direction of Aryn's office.

RE: Sunbucks Cafe - freelancer knux - 04-21-2015

Kyle entered the cafe was quietly as he could the memory of being tazed last time he was here left his side tingling. Just grabbing a coffee and an eclair he sneaked over to an available booth and sat down, Carefully and discretely he glanced around the room to make sure no one was paying any attention to him. After making sure the he was in the clear he started to enjoy his eclair and his mind slowly started to drift off....

RE: Sunbucks Cafe - Maskage - 05-18-2015

Three brand new recruits burst in the door with looks of absolute terror on their faces, they look around for any place to hide, and one of them dives under a table. Before the other two could get away J.D. Masket kicks the door open and caulks his shotgun tazer

"WELCOME TO THE LPI MAGGOTS!"

six prongs fire out of the shotgun tazer, two of them impacting the recruits square in the back, while the other prongs skitter across the floor. A loud crackling is heard and the wires tied to the prongs let off sparks. The lights in the cafe dim slightly as the recruits start to convulse and collapse to the floor. Masket chuckles, retracts the prongs and puts the tazer back over his shoulder. He steps over the drooling recruits and orders a coffee at the counter.

RE: Sunbucks Cafe - Stryker990 - 05-22-2015

Baker enters Sunbucks only paying attention to the Pad he held in his hands and nearly crashing into the door in the process. He stops right in the door still not paying attention to his surroundings with the Door trying to close itself but opening itself everytime the Doors comes close to Baker. After a minute reading what he had written on his pad he finaly looks up and notices the Door, taking a step forward letting it close. He walks up to the counter and orders his coffee and donut and proceeds to a table close to the door.
Silent Minutes go by as he continues to write the report when suddenly the door flys open and 3 recruits storm into the room and before Baker can react one of the recruits takes a leap to get under his table hitting one of the tablelegs and sending bakers sunbucks cup flying right on his Pad he still held in his hands. With a Fizzing sound the Pad turns black and a bit of smoke rises from the device. He looks up just in time to see J.D. Masket bursting through the door and firing his tazer towards the recruits while shouting something baker cant make out in the commotion.
As suddenly as the situation had started its had ended with 2 recruits collapsed on the floor. Taking a few seconds to realise what had happened he looks at the smoking device in his hand with just one though on his mind: "Damn that Report took me 3 hours to write..."

RE: Sunbucks Cafe - Bubba2x4 - 07-05-2015

Upon hearing all the commotion Poplan looked up from his computer, and paused his work momentarily to watch the spectacle taking place before him. There stood a thrilled looking Masket over the two recruits twitching on the ground. Fair enough, Poplan thought, those two had it coming anyway. They were just rowdy teenagers, how did they even manage to get into the academy? Wait a minute, where did the third one go? He sipped his coffee and watched Baker mourn the loss of his tablet, and the work it contained. "Oh well, it can't be helped. I'd better get back to my own work." He took a bite of his doughnut (Mmm! Bavarian cream!) and tapped out a few more keystrokes of his promotion application, which he'd been putting off for way too long already. He took another bite of the doughnut and mumbled with his mouth full "Man, I seriously hate paperwork."

RE: Sunbucks Cafe - Nick Harrison - 07-23-2015

Opens the door to the Sunbucks Cafe and looks around. Not finding anyone around at the time I make my way to the counter and order a Coffee and a doughnut. I look for a place to sit down to notice a manual sitting in open to the Fight maneuvers log. Hm.. Interesting that this is here. So i sit down and begin to read over the Section to find out that the manual is glitched. This begins to worry me. I begin to look around and find out there a sleeping virus in this manual. I begin to stand up and pick up this manual when a little clock appears to count down from thirty. Knowing what that means I grab the Manual and look for the nearest air lock. Finally after a few moments i find an air lock and proceed to through the manual out. With seconds to spare the Manual explodes In space. Phew That was a close one.