Discovery Gaming Community
Money making. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Money making. (/showthread.php?tid=77706)

Money making. - Killer - 04-08-2012

Okay hello like title says i wanted to know what trade routes you guys are using..say me about-how much systems i need to cross+how much you earn..some thing like that..

I am asking because i know only like 3-4 trade routes and i am using only 1 ^^.

Money making. - Klaus Lange - 04-08-2012

There's great tool for this game - FL Companion 2.02 by Wizou. It's system databank. Trade routes, mining fields, wrecks, everything. Dowload it, and look for good routes. I can tell you trading in entire mod is incredibly balanced, there are short, medium and long routes, but every good is efficient on ca. 10-11k credits per second with 4800-5k cargo space.

EDIT: No, companion isn't cheating, it's strictly legal.

' Wrote:There's great tool for this game - FL Companion 2.02 by Wizou. It's system databank. Trade routes, mining fields, wrecks, everything. Dowload it, and look for good routes. I can tell you trading in entire mod is incredibly balanced, there are short, medium and long routes, but every good is efficient on ca. 10-11k credits per second with 4800-5k cargo space.
EDIT: No, companion isn't cheating, it's strictly legal.
About the companion i know thanks..but i am not using it.
I ask here because want to make a RP.

Thats why. If some one going to tell me some good trade route tell me what id i better use,how much i earn and how much systems ^^.

Money making. - ruihu908 - 04-08-2012

Embargo between Liberty and Rheinland, it'll increase the activities between the boarder by Oh-so-very-much. It's sort of dangerous (at peak times), otherwise it's easy peasy.

It's around 25 million per 30 mins (which is one complete there and back trip), with a 5k Transport.

If you're interested, drop another comment, and I'll post it here. (or pm it, if you want).

' Wrote:Embargo between Liberty and Rheinland, it'll increase the activities between the boarder by Oh-so-very-much. It's sort of dangerous (at peak times), otherwise it's easy peasy.

It's around 25 million per 30 mins (which is one complete there and back trip), with a 5k Transport.

If you're interested, drop another comment, and I'll post it here. (or pm it, if you want).
Go on..what ID will be better to use?how much systems 5?number ^^

Money making. - ruihu908 - 04-08-2012

Interspace ID, no tag works the best.

It goes from new York, Texas, Bering, hamburg, new Berlin, and back again. One loop takes 30 mins without any disruptions.

Money making. - ryoken - 04-08-2012

Use ALG ID/Tag and go from Fort severn in Ontario with toxic waste to Wuppertal refinery in Koeln, and bring back Hazmat canisters. Perfect for RP, not breaking embargo, and makes 25-30mil round trip.
Easy route, very few pirates, and ALG is allowed to carry both cargos cross border.