Discovery Gaming Community
To: Borderworld Exports, Director of Trade. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Borderworld Exports, Director of Trade. (/showthread.php?tid=77754)

Pages: 1 2

To: Borderworld Exports, Director of Trade. - 75th Mosquitos - 04-08-2012

{Collecting Signal fragments}
{Signal connected}

[Image: BOWIM.png]

Gavin Eden here from the Borderworld Imports vessel Mesatropolis.

I'll try not to comment on how business with your lot is already colder than a shoulder covered in a glacial drift and get right to the point.

as we prior discussed, a man by the name of...*pauses* ok well i've forgotten his name now, but he is a dock worker at your Glasgow station. Me and my boys are carrying a substantial quantity of Cryocubes, he was lookin' mighty interested at my ship manifest once he figured that out, and said I should speak to somebody around here about getting some good coin for them.

*takes a draw from his cigar* which was confirmed by a vessel named "Johnson" after being showed the cold shoulder by at least 5 of your primary ship workers for a unreasonable amount of time. They must feel threatened seeing a vessel with a similar company name, ha.. like a Doppelgänger. lets make it clear right now, we ship specifically for other people to get things from places where they otherwise couldn't obtain them. That is our job, we arent after your jobs nor are we trying to push ourselves into your market space. So tell your men to liven up a little, Ive seen more cheer from a lone Gateway ship I saw a while back..

Anyway... *he pauses and sits up, blowing smoke around and putting out the cigar* I have in Bretonia currently 6700 units of Cryo materials and was asked to hang onto them. My crew and the Crew of the Steel Labyrinth are getting some funny looks from the people here.. we are on.. *looks down a list..* Kensington, said I was waiting for commincations with Borderworld exports and suddenly they act live ive took their daughters virginity without asking.

so.. lets discuss what to do with this cargo.. I await your response

{scattering signal fragments}

To: Borderworld Exports, Director of Trade. - jammi - 04-09-2012

To: Gavin Eden, Borderworld Imports.
RE: Contractual deal.
Good day to you, Mr... Eden, was it? Borderworld Imports indeed... It's fortunate our head of legal is more lenient than the last battleaxe we had, or you'd be receiving a cease and desist right now. In any case, I digress. We've found a certain new acquisition of ours requires prodigious amounts of cooling to cope with planned upgrades. Traditional heat management techniques are all well and good, but they're terribly inefficient, and we've heard of a novel new solution.

Simply put, we'd like to take these Cryocubes of yours hands. That done, we'd like to take a constant supply of the things of your hands, too. You can keep the exact details of where you're getting them from to yourself. We know the region they come from, and we know it's off limits for Bowex. So long as the goods are up to standard, the fine print seems rather irrelevant in this case.

Now then, we need these cooling systems sharpish, as some rather important upgrades are due for... our project. Now, we don't want your ships traipsing through and giving the location away either. We may have upset some rather nasty people recently, and we can't afford the exposure. So, how about this: our ships will meet you at the Battleship Norfolk in Cambridge, and transfer the cargo there.

You go your way, we go ours. Rinse and repeat. It's not that we don't trust you... but, well, why lie - we don't. So long as you can give us cubes, we'll give you £3,500 a unit. It's just business, and lets not pretend it's anything more, yes?
~Peterson.

To: Borderworld Exports, Director of Trade. - 75th Mosquitos - 04-09-2012

{Signal connected}

Heh... cease and desist eh... *chuckles waves the smoke away*

Trust is an important part of any trade agreement, and we never expect to just be trusted right off the bat because if we did that would just be too damn suspicious for my tastes, *sits back* the sooner you can pick them up the better, and dont worry we knew you would have something planned because hell.. the look in that mans eyes was like he was remembering when he had a bird naked on his bed the first time and he was about to tuck in..

You have yourself a deal, whenever you can take these cryocubes off our hands, we can begin aquiring more. unless we can rent some storage space here on kensington.. which you will be paying for. *laughs at the thought of Bowex handing Gateway money*

See you in space...

To: Borderworld Exports, Director of Trade. - 75th Mosquitos - 04-10-2012

{Signal connected}

Mr Peterson, a total of 13,718 Units of Cryogenic Cargo has been confirmed delivered to a storage facility in conjunction with your corporation, the White Whale control center can confirm the delivery should you still distrust us.

*takes a small draw from the cigar and blows the smoke to the side out of the way*

oh, and one more thing Peterson, we had to buy cargo space on Canterbury station to store your goods since your boys wont allow us onto that new fangled station you constructed. I expect to be compensated 3 million for this, 1.5 million for each pod and the time each were in use.

we are continuing to supply the cargo as per usual otherwise, this brings the current expected cheque to 48,013,000

Eden out..

To: Borderworld Exports, Director of Trade. - 75th Mosquitos - 04-13-2012

{Signal connected}

Peterson, a total now reaching 37,798 Units of Cryogenic materials has been shipped confirmed delivered the Mining and Metals facility, White whale, which I had the pleasure of taking a tour and seeing my swag with my own eyes. Once again, should you require further confirmation as to these details get on the horn to Robert Powel, he will fill you in should you still distrust us.

Also, business goes both ways, none of the people under my employ are currently happy that they have received no money. While their concerns are not your problem, they are my problem, and I dont like having problems, so.. *takes a draw of the cigar* lets start talking about money because we wont work for free, and as Powell tells me you do a bit of hard work yourself, im sure you can understand just what im saying when I say nothing is free.

oh, and again.. we had to rent cargo space on Canterbury station again, though we managed to get somebody else to hold the swag because it would be cheaper than paying those money hungry robbers on Canterbury, it still costs money, so thats another 2.5 million onto the deal.

we heard something about needing 50k of the stuff, if thats true the order should be nearly done, otherwise the drops continue as usual and from the looks of it, Bobs ship is almost full, so expect another receipt in the mail for more of the storage space we have to rent, because you aint having any of it until we get our money.

This brings the current expected cheque to 137,793,000

Eden out..

To: Borderworld Exports, Director of Trade. - 75th Mosquitos - 04-14-2012

{Signal connected}

Alright Peterson, we received payment finally. According to the Imports vessel "Wing Fortress" the current order has been met, that means we are out of here for the time being. should you want us again, drop a communique in this channel which will be left open.

Eden out..

To: Borderworld Exports, Director of Trade. - jammi - 04-14-2012

To: Gavin Eden, Borderworld Imports.
RE: Contractual deal.
Good day to you, again. I hear your lot have been getting irate at my men again. Nethertheless, we weren't paying you for your bedside manner... This contract has been successfully completed, with your deliveries confirmed and audited by the White Whale. We won't require any more Cryocubes for some while. When we do, I'll contact you.
~Peterson.

To: Borderworld Exports, Director of Trade. - Jim.Solo - 04-25-2012

To: Mr Gavin Eden, Borderworld Imports
CC: Andrew Peterson (Bowex)
RE: Cryotubes Contract

[Image: Bowex-Main-Logo.png]
Good day to you, Mr Eden

I have been authorised to request your services for the trade of Cryotubes; we currently require 48,000 immediately and will require a further 50,000 in about a week'€™s time.
I believe the price is $3,500 per unit and you can use the White Whale or the Golden Calf for storage purposes.
Management will be having a meeting later in the week to discuss Docking rights for '€œtrusted'€ contractors on the recently commissioned base Kings Cross Station. If you would like to be included in this list, please send a private message on a secure channel to Mr Peterson listing the ships in your fleet so they can be added to the database.

I look forward to your reply,
Yours in service to the Realm
-Barnes J. Supervisor Trade Combine.

To: Borderworld Exports, Director of Trade. - 75th Mosquitos - 04-25-2012

{Signal connected}

Hello? Whos that? ... A new face eh?

You want more Cryocubes now? wheres Peterson? *takes a draw of a small cigar* hes not crying off sick is he.. ha. Well Barnes, Ive been thinking about that price there.. we want an extra 250 per units for the ever increasing risks of going into the god awful place we need to get them.

*he blows smoke around and waves it away* Also Barnes, you need 48,000 units, I want 5% of the end pay out in advance to pay my boys... It helps productivity greatly especially since the cargo isn't free. thats 9,000,000 credits in advance. If we have to jump through hoops like last time, dealing with third partys then I want an extra 10% due to all the hastle it causes, and slows the entire process down. So... give us clearance to land then we will get to work. If all goes well then we should have everything you lot need by late Friday early Saturday.

Ponder on it.

To: Borderworld Exports, Director of Trade. - Jim.Solo - 04-27-2012

To: Mr Gavin Eden, Borderworld Imports
CC: Andrew Peterson, Simon Webber (Bowex)
RE: Cryotubes Contract

[Image: Bowex-Main-Logo.png]
Good day to you, Mr Eden

Well sir I do hope you like to negotiate; I have just come from a meeting with Mr Peterson and Mr Webber, I won'€™t go into the details of what Mr Peterson said, but suffice to say we propose the following:

$125 per unit on the buy price that you pay of $3,500

$10,000,000 as down-payment for a working capital

Wavier of Docking Fee'€™s at Kings Cross Station

However there is also a clause that Mr Webber wants to put in the contract; if you fail to delivery 50,000 units within 2 weeks of the commencement of the contract then you will pay Bowex $20,000,000 as compensation for time lost on the construction of Kings Cross Station.

This because we have a large crew of BMM and Bowex working on the station and they still have to be paid, and we don'€™t want them hanging around drinking tea because we have no Cryotubes to install.

I'€™ve also been allowed to point out that we have sent envoy'€™s to The Council as BAF has given us intelligence that they are enemies of the Gallic Royal Navy, and as they say "The enemy of mine enemy is my friend".

I urge you to consider this proposal before you reply sir; you may feel that you are losing out on not getting $250 on each unit, but we have included the waiver of Docking Fee'€™s and will issue permits for you to dock at Kings Cross and use all of it'€™s facilities.

Also I believe if this agreement works well, we could go on to a more permanent supply contract of Bretonian corporations, through Kings Cross, of Cryotubes; which of course you will receive a substantial percentage of the profits. This of course is in the future, but I hope you will consider the possibility of us working together on a more permanent basis when making your decision.

I look forward to your reply,

Yours in service to the Realm
-Barnes J. Supervisor Trade Combine.