Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Bretonian Intelligence Service - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Bretonian Intelligence Service (/showthread.php?tid=77950)

To: The Bretonian Intelligence Service - Yoshida - 04-11-2012

...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...uploading data...

Gentlemen of the BIS, I am Mr Yoshida from the Lane Hackers.

I have acquired some visual evidence of an intrusion of agents belonging to the =LSF= within the Manchester system. Precisely a gunboat of theirs.

As I am a man who knows how to conduct business, I was wondering if you're interested in purchasing that kind of evidence. I am awaiting your reply.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...

To: The Bretonian Intelligence Service - Bretonian Intelligence Service - 04-11-2012

[Image: bistransopen2.png]

[font=Courier New]Message Starts.

[color=#FFFFFF][font=Courier New]Subject.

[color=#000000][font=Courier New]So Called Information

[color=#FFFFFF][font=Courier New]Comments.

[color=#000000][font=Courier New]Good Day,

Interested, yes. Very interested. However I am not willing to pay for the information you provide.

If I did want proof that the Liberty Security Force are making excursions to Bretonian Space, I would simply have my own Agents, whom I actually trust, to get the information for me.

Now excuse me, I am a busy man.

Signed,
Lord Admiral J. Fairfax

[color=#000000][font=Courier New]Message Ends.

[Image: bistransclose2.png]

To: The Bretonian Intelligence Service - Yoshida - 04-11-2012

' Wrote:[color=#000000][font=Oswald New]If I did want proof that the Liberty Security Force are making excursions to Bretonian Space, I would simply have my own Agents, whom I actually trust, to get the information for me.
It is enlightening to see that you do not wish to seek evidence of such thing. It is apparent that Bretonia has opened its doors not only to the Liberty Navy but also to their Secret Agencies...

To: The Bretonian Intelligence Service - Bretonian Intelligence Service - 04-12-2012

And would you like to know why I do not seek the evidence? It is because out of the blue, a Hacker of all people, contacts my organisation saying that he has evidence of an LSF excursion to Bretonian space. Now if you were in my position, don't you think that a little funny? An enemy of Bretonia saying that their ally has been making unauthorised access? It is almost as though you believe you have taken over the BPA's job.

Oh and another reason, we do not negotiate with terrorists.

Signed,
Lord Admiral J. Fairfax

To: The Bretonian Intelligence Service - Yoshida - 04-12-2012

Interesting.

And here I thought that the Secret Services were sometimes also employing discreet tactics including the dealing with terrorists in order to reach their goals. It is a pity to see such unprofessionalism on behalf of the BIS. Especially when your House needs you the most...

Or you simply have secretly opened the doors to the LSF, so you already know about this. If that's the case then I have other ways to exploit such intel...

Nevertheless the evidence with the =LSF= gunboat in Manchester is right here on my desk should you ever decide to deal with my "kind". Goodbye Lord Agent.

To: The Bretonian Intelligence Service - Bretonian Intelligence Service - 04-12-2012

The Intelligence Service dealing with terrorists to reach their goals?... Well it seems you have completely the wrong idea about what we do, which is a good thing. So I shall leave it that way. And it is rather amusing that you think a lone Liberty Security Force vessel is more of a threat than say... Hmmm. Oh! Gallia. If you really wanted to "help" the Intelligence Service, you'd be out there on the frontlines holding them back. They do not only threaten us, but your organisation as well.

Signed,
Lord Admiral J. Fairfax