Discovery Gaming Community
TO: Premier Katz - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: TO: Premier Katz (/showthread.php?tid=78232)

TO: Premier Katz - lw'nafh - 04-15-2012

<<//Incoming Transmission//--
--//Comm ID: [Nightfeel]//--
--//Location: [Indeterminate]//--
--//Signal Strength: 98.2%//--
--//Visual Available//--
--//Open Message//-->>>

A familiar face appears on the screen, twirling a tube of a fluorescent blue liquid between his fingers.

"Mister Katz, good evening,

It has been... A long while, I know. I apologise for not keeping in contact with you, things have been a little rough. How's Angie?

At any rate. This isn't a personal call. Katz... Alvin, I'm sure you remember that one day in Bremen. The operation failed dismally, but I, as well as all of your men stood there at your side. Loyalty and trust. I was loyal to you and your cause, I trusted you and your men, and the same courtesy was extended to me. You helped me, you gave me a place to stay when I had no where else to go. Hell, you basically treated me as one of your own.

However, I feel that same loyalty, that trust. Whether it be due to the sheer length of time, or changes on allegiances, has been violated. I won't deny, I expect paranoia and xenophobia from every human I come across. That, is inevitable. People are afraid of what they do not understand. However, well... I think I should let the footage speak for itself."

Upon the screen, an atypical scene is shown from the hangar of the Trotsky, the Commissar on duty showing a rather undesirable attitude to him.

"Now. I hate to do this to you... But am I to believe that all the assistance I tried to give you, to give your men, has gone unnoticed? I didn't even have my foot in the door, and was told by some thug that I am not welcome. If the men and women who claim to treat all equally refuse to extend that same attitude toward me, then perhaps I was wrong in who I chose to side with. I've held up my end, and I haven't gone back on my word. I'd like to hope there is still someone out there who still thinks of me as an ally."

<div align="right]<<<--//Lost Signal//--
--//Trace Failed//--
--//End Playback//>>
<strike> </strike>

TO: Premier Katz - lw'nafh - 04-15-2012

<<//Incoming Transmission//--
--//Comm ID: [Nightfeel]//--
--//Location: [Indeterminate]//--
--//Signal Strength: 98.2%//--
--//Visual Available//--
--//Open Message//-->>>

"You know, after some thought, I've made a decision.

I do not want nor expect a response here.

I may not be the man I once was, I may not have what little contacts and... Ability I once had, but at the sending of this message, any association I previously had with you or your men will be denied. You will find no help from me. Although it means little any more, it took a lot to make a man like me believe in any one, or any thing - THAT mistake my friend, is one I will not be making again.

If you DO wish to speak to me, discussing this 'incident' or otherwise, you'll find me if you look hard enough. I'm sure a man with all those resources at his fingertips won't find that too difficult. That said, if you do send any goons after me I will make sure they don't come home.

Over and out."

<div align="right]<<<--//Lost Signal//--
--//Transmission Closed//--
--//Trace Failed//--
--//End Playback//>>

The transmission cuts to black, and any possible attempts at re-establishing communications would meet with failure.