Discovery Gaming Community
To: Shogun Itagaki Dato of the Blood Dragons - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Shogun Itagaki Dato of the Blood Dragons (/showthread.php?tid=78249)

To: Shogun Itagaki Dato of the Blood Dragons - Nicole Hunter - 04-15-2012

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Hacker.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
...live.feed.initialized...
[Image: 1a.png][Image: 12.png]

Konnichiwa Most Exalted Shogun Dato,

My name is Nicole Hunter and I send you warm greetings from the Lane Hackers. I had the opportunity to meet Shogun Noboru some time ago when I was negotiating our arrangement concerning IND convoys in Kusari. However, according to our intelligence reports, they have been avoiding Kusari lately. I decided to personally visit your home to make sure it is true. It seems that IND focused their operations on Lower Omegas and Bretonia, which is way beyond our reach. However, my visit to Chugoku was not entirely futile. Upon entering the system, I picked up new friendly contact.

[Image: KameyamaOutpost.png]

I was really impressed by what I have seen. I can only congratulate your engineers a superb work done on Kamayama Outpost. Unfortunately, we don't have resources to build and maintain such a production facility by ourselves. Therefore, we are really interested in cooperation with the honourable Blood Dragons. Our first priority is to obtain a large cloaking device. I would like to negotiate its purchase from you. Obviously, our smuggling ring will deliver all the necessary components to Kamayama Outpost. Additionally, once the Lane Hackers are granted docking rights to the base, our smuggling ring might supply you with certain goods that are easily acquirable in Liberty, such as bio-neural processors, superconductors or xenobiotic filters. I will eagerly await your response, Dato-san.

Sayonara,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...
...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

To: Shogun Itagaki Dato of the Blood Dragons - Ryummel - 04-16-2012

[Image: aGjMe.png]
ID: [color=#FF6666]Itagaki Dato
[font=Century Gothic]Our engineering teams will have no problems on building the requested cloaking device as long as the resources needed keep coming from your side. The order will be issued as soon as possible, however I will need a list of the vessels involved in this operation so the docking rights can be granted, which I believe you can do over a more secure channel.
<div align="right][color=#000000]Signed,
Shōgun Itagaki Dato

[Image: e3Psp.png]
[color=#FF0000]In Hideyoshi's Memory

To: Shogun Itagaki Dato of the Blood Dragons - Nicole Hunter - 04-18-2012

...uploading.data...

Konbanwa Most Exalted Shogun Dato,

I wish to inform you that our smuggling ring successfully delivered 168 000 metric units of raw materials worth approximately 135 000 000 SC at local black market to Kamayama Outpost. In turn, your engineers did a superb work on the cloaking device. We have already installed it on a specially prepared vessel. During initial test the vessel remained cloaked for approximately 43 minutes. I attach detailed report below. Once again I would like to thank you for your invaluable help. We will remain forever in your debt. Arigatou, Dato-san. If there is anything we can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Oyasumi nasai,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...
...receiving.attachment...

[Image: DivisionbyZero.png]

"Division by Zero" is a fruit of the cooperation between the Lane Hackers and the Blood Dragons. Formerly LPI prison liner "Maidstone", the vessel was captured by the Liberty Rogues in Alberta during the successful raid on Red Deer Station in 819 and sold to the Lane Hackers afterwards. In 820 the liner underwent complete modernisation at Airdrie Hideout. The vessel was equipped with advanced assault weapon loadout, reinforced armour plating and boosted powercore. Additionally, prison cells were removed in order to accommodate huge H-Fuel tank and a prototype of a cloaking device developed by the Blood Dragons at Kamayama Outpost in Chugoku. The ship's primary function are long range reconnaissances and ambushes of high-profile convoys. Currently, "Division by Zero" is stationed on Mactan Base from which it launches attacks on convoys passing between Bretonia and Liberty.

To: Shogun Itagaki Dato of the Blood Dragons - Ryummel - 04-18-2012

[font=Century Gothic]I must admit your people have a very efficient logistical fleet to move resources in a very short period of time. Nonetheless, the final product seems to be fully working, so I will extend our congratulations to the engineering teams.

Now, perhaps there is a little favor you can do for us. As you might have noticed, there is a weapon platform being constructed at the moment, but for some reason it is taking too much time for the convoys to arrive with the required materials. Given the swiftness of your pilots when hauling the resources for the cloaking device, I presume you can break yet another time record by bringing us the following materials:
  • 400 Munitions - Buying price: 2,000
  • 10,800 Robotics - Buying price: 1,100
  • 9,200 Quantum Multiplexors - Buying price: 700
Shōgun Itagaki Dato

To: Shogun Itagaki Dato of the Blood Dragons - Nicole Hunter - 04-18-2012

...uploading.data...
[Image: 1b.png][Image: 12.png]

Konnichiwa Dato-san,

All requested resources have been delivered to Kamayama Outpost this morning.

Sayonara,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...

To: Shogun Itagaki Dato of the Blood Dragons - Ryummel - 04-18-2012

[font=Century Gothic]Congratulations once again for such quick response. The defense array has already been deployed. Now just be careful whenever any of your ships without docking rights fly close to the base.
[Image: Z7jFZ.png]
Shōgun Itagaki Dato

To: Shogun Itagaki Dato of the Blood Dragons - Nicole Hunter - 05-14-2012

...uploading.data...

Konnichiwa Most Exalted Shogun Noboru,

I have just learned that Shogun Dato abdicated in your favour, Noboru-san. This is both sad and happy news. Shogun Dato was a formidable leader and a fearless warrior and his departure is a great loss for the Blood Dragons. However, I have no doubts that under your enlightened leadership the Blood Dragons will deal fatal blows to the corrupted establishment of Kusari.

As you know, our technicians and smugglers were allowed to use Kameyama Outpost in order to finish a prototype of a large cloaking device. Right now we are interested in obtaining two medium cloaking devices. I would like to kindly inquire whether we could use your facilities in order to complete them. Let me know what you would like in return.

Sayonara,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...

To: Shogun Itagaki Dato of the Blood Dragons - Slartibartfast - 05-14-2012

ID: [color=#FF6666]Ryuu Noboru
[font=Century Gothic]

Konbanwa, Mrs. Hunter.

I'm told the facilities on Kameyama could indeed support the building of two additional cloaks. All we would ask in return is for your already proven logistical fleet to acquire some elusive material to the Outpost. Nothing that you didn't already acquire for the said base in the past, in fact.

Here is the list of materials:
  • Robotics [8600]
  • Munitions [16800]
<div align="right]Signed,
Shōgun Ryuu Noboru

To: Shogun Itagaki Dato of the Blood Dragons - Nicole Hunter - 05-15-2012

...uploading.data...

Konnichiwa Most Exalted Shogun Noboru,

All the deliveries were made by our proxy. I've been told that you have already set up the second defence platform. I hope it will serve you well. Furthermore, our ship was sent to Kameyama Outpost to pick up a medium cloaking device and I was informed it returned to Galileo safely. Right now our smuggling circle is busy with other tasks, so the construction of a second cloak will have to wait. I will, of course, inform you when we are ready to start this project.

Sayonara,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...