Discovery Gaming Community
To: Jonathan Sinclair, Commander of the Bretonian Armed Forces - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Jonathan Sinclair, Commander of the Bretonian Armed Forces (/showthread.php?tid=78371)

To: Jonathan Sinclair, Commander of the Bretonian Armed Forces - Redon - 04-17-2012

~ Incoming Transmission from Battleship Ark Royal, Newcastle (71.204.199.92.186.254.200.237) ~
~ Date: 17. April 819 A.S. ~

To: Commander Jonathan Sinclair
Encryption: High (S/MIME+)
Subject: Training sessions

Dear Mr. Sinclair,

As you may still remember, I'm the Bowex employee who assisted you yesterday in combat against two pirates at King's Cross, Newcastle. First of all, I want to thank you for quickly responding to my signal and taking care of the threat. Alone, I would've probably gotten the short end of the stick even facing just one of these troublemakers. However, I was glad to help out, and, being close to King's Cross, I managed to land my escape pod safely and survive the destruction of my ship. My most reliable insurance has already replaced the loss and allowed me to acquire a new ship resembling my old one.

Since my employment at Bowex, I work in the Shipping division rather than the ExSec division, which would explain my comparably moderate experience in combat. However, as of late, I've been trying to work on that with the goal of significantly assisting the fight against pirates in future. If I remember correctly, you offered me some training sessions with the BAF, and assuming you haven't changed your mind on this matter, I would be most honoured to use this opportunity. Please contact me soon, so we can discuss this matter.

Additionally, as of recent discoveries on my exploration trips, I have information regarding an unlawful base at my disposal that I think the BAF will be very interested in. In consideration of recent rumours about increased pirate efforts to hinder the work of Bowex employees, I would be more than willing to share it.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,
Jan Peters

~ End of transmission ~

To: Jonathan Sinclair, Commander of the Bretonian Armed Forces - Matthews - 04-18-2012

== Discovered Signal ==

== Opening Message ==

[font=AR Julian][color=#33CCFF]Pilot ID: [color=#6666CC]Jonathan Sinclair

Subject: Training

Mornin' fella

Of course I remember you, I don't easily forget people whos ship blew up that close to me, espacially not if it was due to a darn Reaver. I'm glad that you are safe, that's all that counts, it's my job to safe the lives of civilians.

My offer for some training sessions still stands, because as you've recognised it never harms to know how to defend yourself. It's always a pleasure to arrive at a scene and see the pirate already taken care of. However, I won't have much time to my disposal in the close future due to an immense load of work that needs to be done in the Armed Forces. I hope we can arrange something, maybe in one week?

Any information you can give us concerning pirates and their whereabouts is very welcome. We can only neutralize the threat if people like contact us. Those situations develop quickly and need to be reacted to accordingly.

[font=Kunstler Script]Yours,
Commander Jonathan Sinclair
Graduated from QCA, recipient of the DFC, two CAMs and the Silver Star

[color=#000099][font=AR Julian]== Message terminated ==

== Signal lost ==