Discovery Gaming Community
To: Goverment and Citizens of Bretonia. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Goverment and Citizens of Bretonia. (/showthread.php?tid=78376)

To: Goverment and Citizens of Bretonia. - Belanglos - 04-17-2012

Appeal to the Government of Bretonia and the citizens
from the Clergy and laity of the Monastery hermits.
Our parish was formed for charitable funds to build a shelter for those in need. The construction of the Monastery and the shield was build ​​successfully.

Our monastery is located a short distance from roads and other planets in Manchester system.
We bring our apologies for the self-selection of location monastery without permission from the government of Bretonia. But it is Queen's of Bretonia faith in God determined our choice.

Our congregation is pleased to help all pilots who need God's help, tired from the madding crowd.

Maintenance of the monastery requires large forces and resources with which we deal only with great difficulty. So the elders of the parish, it was decided to invite all comers free access to the shrines of the monastery.
Perhaps it is your donations will save our monastery from neglect.

We will be happy to give the right of access to the general management of the monastery responsible believer, who can care about our parish. All interested person may send the request to the author of this treatment.

With respect to all readers.
God bless you.

To: Goverment and Citizens of Bretonia. - Reverend Del - 04-17-2012

Communications Suite Online
ID: Admiral Michelle Garibaldi

[Image: DNpaz.png]

Better to ask forgiveness than permission, eh?

I don't think so. Evacuate that base immediately, allow the shield to fall and it will be destroyed forthwith. Permission is required for structures anywhere in Bretonia, no exceptions, no excuses. Failure to comply will result in your church's entire administrative staff taking an extended stay at Her Majesty's Pleasure.
You have 48 hours to comply.

Garibaldi out.

Communications Suite Offline

Appeal to the Government of Bretonia
from the Clergy and laity of the Monastery hermits.

Parishioners are not accustomed to deal with the military.
If it is the will of God, we will perish in the flames for our faith.
In any case monastery will come to desolation, without proper care.

Nothing to worry about.

God Save the Queen,
and forgive us our sins.

To: Goverment and Citizens of Bretonia. - The Kingdom of Bretonia - 04-17-2012

[Image: Carina.png]

[font=Garamond]

Admiral Garibaldi, forgive one, please, one's personal intrusion into matters such as these, but I feel that the time has come for one to make one's displeasure known.

Prelate, canon, rector... since this is a monastery I will settle on the title of Abbot.

In 1536, my ancestor, the King of England and Wales, Henry the Eighth passed a series of decrees designed at the dissolution of the Monasteries in the realm. It is called the Act of Supremacy, and granted him, as head of the Church, the right to dispose of them as he needed.

As successor to the Realm, and to King Henry, I find that you have put me into the distasteful position of having to repeat this terrible piece of history. And why, why does one find one's self in such a predicament? Because, dear Abbot, you failed to petition the crown for construction rights on crown territory.

This is a crime, no matter the benevolent cloak you may cast upon your actions, neither pauper's rags, nor the blessed cloth shall abstain you from the will of justice. I am Queen by the divine right, I am God's will made manifest, and the laws my parliament has set forth bear my seal, making them just.

You have broken our laws, and so I must order your Monastery's destruction, your goods seized for the good of the realm, and for you and your men to languish in prison until such times as you learn that God's law, and Bretonian law are one in the same.

Let this serve as a warning to all others that build in this Kingdom without a writ of permission.

I am not amused.

Carina I, Imperatrix
Queen of Bretonia
Defender of the Faith
Empress of the Tau Systems

pref.:
Not a prelate, canon, rector... Not even an Abbot... But a humble servant of God.
So as a humble servant of God can not argue with the Queen by the divine right...

So be it! We accept the fire for the salvation of all sinners souls! Amen!

We forgive you of your actions, and pray for the salvation of your souls.
The monastery doors will be locked immediately, so that no one else could join our fate.
Then brothers will go to pray.

God bless you.