Discovery Gaming Community
To: High Command of the Liberty Security Force - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: High Command of the Liberty Security Force (/showthread.php?tid=78393)

To: High Command of the Liberty Security Force - Manuel Smith - 04-17-2012

[Image: leftLABC.png]

Incoming Transmission
[color=#000000]
  • From: David Smith, Captain of the LSF Battlecruiser Newerth
  • To: High Command of the =Liberty Security Force=
  • Encryption: HIGH
  • Subject: orders

[Image: Unbenannt-1.png]
[font=Arial Black]
Good Day ladies and gentlemen of the Liberty Security Force,

first of all, please allow me to introduce myself. My name is David Smith. I am working now for 3 years for the Liberty Security Force. For some weeks ago I got the permission to command a ''Liberty Assault Battlecruiser ship class''. I would like to support you with this ship. The Battlecruiser has a high developed board computer and a extra wide vision system for scout operations. And that is not all: The Newerth Battlecruiser is even equipped with the new cloaking device technology. Of course my crew needs to get some experience with this technology before we can use it perfectly.

To tell you exactly what I want:

I want to tell you that I am always at your disposal. I will send you a other transmission, there you can get some informations about me and the Newerth.

[Sending Transmission...]
[YOU WISH TO OPEN THIS TRANSMISSION? YES(CLICK)/N]

To: High Command of the Liberty Security Force - Catbert - 04-17-2012

[Image: LSFINCheaderbasicV1.gif]
Firewall Status...[color=#66FFFF]Online
Verify Encryption Keys...[color=#66FFFF]Ok

Identification confirmed...Norman O'Connor Recognised
Establishing video uplink...

Initialise Transmission

[color=#FFFFFF][color=#FF0000]
Greetings, Captain Smith. Your message has reached us, and I am answering to you on behalf of the LSF Command Directorate.

Of course, the data you have provided will be checked thoroughly. I hope you understand that it's just a standard procedure. Although I can not say for sure what opinions the other Directors would have, I believe that we can really use your help. There are several operation plans being developed and I am sure that we will be able to incorporate your vessel into those operations. Unfortunately, I can not provide you more data at the moment, but we'll be in touch.

Norman O'Connor
Liberty Security Force

[color=#ccFFFF]Enabling Feedback Loop...
Closing Transmission...
Signal Lost...
[Image: LSFINCfooterbasicV1.gif]

To: High Command of the Liberty Security Force - Manuel Smith - 04-21-2012

[Image: leftLABC.png]

Incoming Transmission
[color=#000000]
  • From: David Smith, Captain of the LSF Battlecruiser Newerth
  • To: High Command of the =Liberty Security Force=
  • Encryption: HIGH
  • Subject: orders

[Image: Unbenannt-1.png]
[font=Arial Black]
Good Day Norman O'Connor,

I apologize for the delay. I am glad about your message, and I hope you will need me for operations soon. Of course I can understand that you check the data thoroughly which I sent you.

[Image: labcnnycjg.png]

The Battlecruiser Newerth is stationted at Colorado jumpgate in New York. We are controlling incoming ships from Colorado and vice versa. I'll keep you up to date.

I am looking forward to your next message gentlemen.

[color=#33FF33][font=Impact]Transmission Ending