Discovery Gaming Community
United Star Systems Of Sirius(USSS) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: United Star Systems Of Sirius(USSS) (/showthread.php?tid=7855)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

United Star Systems Of Sirius(USSS) - InterSiriusCorporation - 04-17-2008

The InterSirius Diplomatic Attache, James Antares was a tall man in his late 40's walked into the "Diplomacy Communications and Mediation Room" in the United Star Systems Of Sirius Building on Planet Manhattan where there has been many disputes resolved here.

Please Only Members Listed in this section and Diplomatic Administrators to post here

United Star Systems Of Sirius(USSS) - InterSiriusCorporation - 04-17-2008

Case #999123

Today the Liberty Military(SA),The Liberty Secret Service(LSF) and the Bounty Hunter clan named "Dark Wing" will sit down at the Mediation Conference table to discuss:
  1. DarkWing's allegiance to Liberty Forces
  2. Requesting permission to use Liberty Capital Equipment(Battleships,carriers and gunboats)Penal Code, Public Announcement 990-14-A
  3. Future Joint operations with Liberty Forces

United Star Systems Of Sirius(USSS) - DW-Suzanna - 04-17-2008

DW-Suzanna enters the building

We are here today to discuss the present state of affairs that exist between SA, LSF and DW.
Due to the decisions of SA to renege on a previous deal made with DW allowing the purchase of Liberty BS, demanding that DW sell them and purchase new ships, their refusal to reimburse the high costs involved, and the firing upon a DW ship, relations are at an all time low.
DW have taken the decision to stop supporting this so called lawful faction. Therefore no aid will be given to them from DW when Liberty is under attack.
In the light of all this, DW is now considering its position further......

United Star Systems Of Sirius(USSS) - InterSiriusCorporation - 04-18-2008

InterSirius Diplomatic Attache, James Antares Sits down with the DarkWing Leader DW-Susanna and discuses the details on the Meeting

We are still waiting for Liberty Military(SA),The Liberty Secret Service(LSF)F to join us at the mediation table!

Please send your diplomats..So we can settle this?

United Star Systems Of Sirius(USSS) - Turkish - 04-18-2008

Richard Woolsey enters the room, he looks quite irate.

I must say, to the best of my knowledge no such deal exists, previously stated or otherwise. Can you verify your claim, produce the papers required, the signing officers name?

As for the matter of you refusing our orders and now refusing to aid the lawfully established government? You are treading on thin ice if you wish to maintain your license of operation within Libertonian controlled space.

United Star Systems Of Sirius(USSS) - Kane - 04-18-2008

Incomming Transmission Detected
Transmission Source: The Autonomous Department of Management and Interstellar Navigation (ADMIN)
Transmission: Accepted
Instructions Received: Print message

To: DW Authority

We of the Autonomous Department of Management and Interstellar Navigation are also interested in where your organization bases it's claim from. Word has reached our ears that claims of our involvement in the matter, specifically granting your organization the rights to the afore-mentioned ships, have been spread. Having no records of this transaction, we are naturally interested in the details of this claim, made by you or your underlings.

Any an all information regarding this, you may speak out to the table freely. I assure you, we will hear.

Transmission Ended

United Star Systems Of Sirius(USSS) - Crunch - 04-18-2008

DW is searching it archives, this was several mods ago, but a screenie may exist.

DW has already stated that since we were asked, we will work on changing ships.

DW is still questioning the unprecidented attack and destruction of Marksman in New York.:nono:

United Star Systems Of Sirius(USSS) - Turkish - 04-18-2008

Richard Woolsey once more enters the room, again he looks irate.

DW has also stated that they demand reparations in the form of the difference in cost for replacing their ships from the SA.

DW was fired upon for disobeying direct orders and refusing to acknowledge Libertonian naval commands.

United Star Systems Of Sirius(USSS) - Raekur - 04-19-2008

So far I have been unable to locate the specific entry in the rules to verify what we were first informed of when we arrived. What we were informed of is that Bounty Hunters can use any House ship.

Oh and Turkish there were no orders given to Marksman by SA Goodman. Just Goodman harrassing him constantly and interrupting the Marksman's attempts to leave the New York system. Attempt to cover your butts however you chose but ignoring orders from SA as an excuse is not going to cut it.
Accept the fact that SA made an unprovoked attack and deal with it.

As to refusing to aid the Lawfully established government. Not quite, we stated that we will not aid SA or the LSF not the government to which neither of these factions can rightfully claim to be. These factions are at best employees of the government and answer to it. They do NOT dictate policy to the government. In short KoF has received aid by us within Liberty space as have others. All the statement means is that protection of traders in Liberty will continue but any forces that decide to attack SA or LSF will not be hindered by us. Your Penal Code implies your faction is powerful enough not to require anyone elses aid. So exactly why you are getting upset that DW will no longer offer protection or assistance to you is a little confusing. If you really dont care then so what. If you do care (because RoS has been kicking the piss out of ya) then why do you attack the people who aid you? Sounds more like "Well we dont need them right now so lets have some fun and harrass them". Rather juvenile.

United Star Systems Of Sirius(USSS) - timmychen - 04-19-2008

Leo Goodman bursts into the room.

"Thought I heard my name! Now, let's see..."

He walks over to the table where the conference was being logged, and took a glance at the computer terminal.

"Well, now ain't that the biggest load o' bullocks I've ever seen...

Yeah, while we gave no "direct" order for Marksman for him to change his ship, we did hint at it. It started after I asked why he had the ship.. he said "this one is better". After that, we suggested that he go change it... and he said nothing and began his cruise engines. We chased him and asked him where he was goin', and he didn't answer. Finally, we CD'd, him, kept asking, and he still didn't answer.

In addition, I have NEVER seen a Darkwing pilot come to the aid of Liberty... hell, I didn' even know who Darkwing was before this confrontation. Takin' a peek at our Status ((Faction Status Thread)), there isn't even a mention of Darkwing on our diplomacy list. What in the hell is going on?

Also.. one more thing.. I ain't ever heard of any Reaper of Sirius dominating our forces.. we had small skirmishes, sure, but no big confrontations like we have had with the Order, Lane Hackers, and Outcasts."

Leo heads over to the table, pulls out a chair, and plops down into it, looking as bored as a Corsair child with artifacts.

"Oh yeah, and pardon me--I mean, my english. I'm going through West Point's grammar studies again."