Discovery Gaming Community
To: Jonathon Winchester III of IND - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Jonathon Winchester III of IND (/showthread.php?tid=78573)

To: Jonathon Winchester III of IND - wmsandwmf - 04-20-2012

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[color=#FFFFFF]Encryption: HIGH
To: Jonathon Winchester III of IND

Greetings, my name is Kessan Duncan chief administrator of Wallace Metal Services, independent employee of Bretonia Mining & Manufacturing.

Our organisation has opened up a new facility, a project we've been working on from quite a while, a project where many brains are working and a lot of money and time is invested. To develope further we are in need of materials that are hard to find or impossible to find in our close-by Sirius.

Since we have corporations already working for us and hauling more easier to get materials, there are some places we cannot reach and we need more special people with special tasks.

We will be requesting an ammount of 50.000 Cryocubes to be delivered to the facility, prices and benefits of this contract will be explained in the incoming list.

• Every unit of Cryocubes will be bought by the facility by ~4.200$ Credits.
  • As we do with every hauling company or freelancer, Gold Ore can be taken from the station and taken anywhere the buyer wants. Of course, if we are out of Gold, that won't happen but our miners have been informed to stay in the fields and don't stop extracting ore.
  • Gold Ore has a limit, if we are lucky we will be able to get ~30.000 units per day, for example, today we only manged to get ~21.000 units. This is because of other miners, the fields are big but more we mine harder is to get.
  • Price of the Cryocubes will stay fixed and will never change unless the ammount requested has been reached.
  • Price of the Gold Ore will vary between 3.000$ Credits and 4.000$ Credits and maybe, rarely over 4.000$ Credits, this happens because of the demands of our miners.
  • Once this contract is done and the Cryocubes have been delivered by the IND, IND will have full docking rights with the station for the upcoming 6 months and will be allowed to buy Gold Ore as long as we have it.

Our facility is in New London right next to the Dublin gate, easy to find, not much of a hidden place since we don't need it hidden.
I thank you for your time and I am looking forward for your answer.

Signed,
Kessan Duncan, chief administrator and founder of Wallace Metal Facility, Wallace Metal Services Company.

[color=#FFFFFF]END TRANSMISSION

To: Jonathon Winchester III of IND - wmsandwmf - 04-21-2012

[color=#FFFFFF]RETRANSMITING

To: Jonathon Winchester III of IND - Tanker - 04-22-2012

[Image: winchester1-1.png]

Greetings Mr.Duncan,

I wanted to let you know that we have recieved your request. Discussions regarding it are already underway in the boardroom. Upfront, the request seems fairly simple, though procuring the cryocubes can be a risky endeavor. The main question I have at the moment is, what type of time frame are we looking at?

With Regards,

Jonathon Winchester III
Logistics CEO
Independent Neuralnet Division

To: Jonathon Winchester III of IND - wmsandwmf - 04-22-2012

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[color=#FFFFFF]Encryption: HIGH
To: Jonathon Winchester III of IND

Greetings kind sir,

We are not in a hurry, well not for now, we are still working with our other construction plans so before we need the Cryocubes we will need few hundred thousand more goods. And of course we need some time to get the ore, we do not want to disappoint anyone if they cannot get ore.

So in numbers, I suppose we will need the Cryocubes in approximately one week, if we need them a bit earlier, we will contact you again.

I hope to hear from you again.

Signed,
Kessan Duncan, chief administrator and founder of Wallace Metal Facility, Wallace Metal Services Company.

[color=#FFFFFF]END TRANSMISSION