Discovery Gaming Community
To: The ship, Davy'.Wrath - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The ship, Davy'.Wrath (/showthread.php?tid=78574)

To: The ship, Davy'.Wrath - XTriton - 04-20-2012

----Incoming Transmission----
----Zoner signature detected ----
----Zoner ID verified----
----ID: Temporary Autonomous Zoner----
----Operator: Ambassador Xavier Triton----
----Accessing...----

To: The ship marked as "Davy's.Wrath"

We have received reports of your prison liner using Freeport 6 as a checkpoint for
slave trafficking. In case you were unaware, TAZ, who in this case has marginal
responsibility over Freeport 6, does not condone slavery of any form on it's stations.
In fact that opinion is quite common amongst the majority of Zoners.

What we want from you Captain is some indication that you understand that we do not want
your slaving activities to "grace" stations in our purview. If you fail to respond to this
message we will have to assume that you are either ignoring us or are unable to respond.
As a result we will be forced to take measures to protect the moral standards of TAZ and
Freeport 6 residents by disallowing your ship from docking with Freeport 6.

The evidence supplied is as follows:

Scan
At Freeport 6
Docking

Regards,
[Image: XTritonSigniture.png]
Xavier Triton
The Trident of Eris, Shasta Orbital Skyhook, Baffin

---Ending Transmission---

To: The ship, Davy'.Wrath - Ninefour - 04-20-2012

-Incoming connection-
-ID: unknown-

Greetings to you capt Triton and the crew of Trident. I, Davy Jones, captain of The Wraith, received this message and as I see, the situation because of I'm being contacted, has some inaccuracies. Thing I'd like to start with is that Freeport 6 wasn't a 'checkpoint' in my little slave trade deal with a client in Liberty. I was forced to do it because I had to save my own, my crew's and the cargo's lives. I was roughly stopped, questioned and shot at by a hunter named Kevin Johnson, the one you got the evidence of me docking from. If the hunter wouldn't have attacked me, I wouldn't even have passed the lanes near the Freeport 6! So now, as you understand (I wonder if you do) my situation, it wasn't my fault.

No matter it wasn't my fault, I still apologize for the inconveniences and though, I regret that I accepted that unprofitable deal. Damn I should never trust rogues...

*hits are heard across the ship's hull*

Damn, seems like they found me! Crew! Get ready, all hands on battle stations! This gonna be rough...

Oh and, umm, g'luck Zoners! I'm outta here. *static*

-Signal lost-

To: The ship, Davy'.Wrath - XTriton - 04-20-2012

----Incoming Transmission----
----Zoner signature detected ----
----Zoner ID verified----
----ID: Temporary Autonomous Zoner----
----Operator: Ambassador Xavier Triton----
----Accessing...----

To the Captain of Davy's.Wrath,

This information we have received shows that you ran to the Freeport for shelter against
an attack. In case you havent noticed, Zoners are quickly adopting a new no tolerance policy
for non-zoner ships that seek to run to a Freeport when they are engaged. This usually involves
fines and/or loss of docking rights to the individual who does so, as well as the attacker if they
continue to fire upon the escaping ship inside the 5k No-Fire-Zone. This policy is to protect the
stations and it's residents and visitors. I can understand the pressures of such a situation but
it would have been preferable to either fight or concede to the demands of the attacker in this case.
The alternative is a much greater cost to you.

However, be thankful that Freeport 6 has yet to join the Confederation of Zoner Freeports who enforce
these sanctions since I am sure they would not hesitate in seeing you pay for this breach of Freeport
policy.

Since I am not an unreasonable man and I tell that you didn't know, however weak that excuse may be, I
am willing to let this pass on the condition that you take note of all Freeport Policy in the future
as well as be mindful, not to bring slavery to our Freeports. Many Zoners would shoot on sight for such
a thing.

You have been warned Captain. If this happens again, I cannot be responsible for the consequences.

Regards,
[Image: XTritonSigniture.png]
Xavier Triton
The Trident of Eris, Shasta Orbital Skyhook, Baffin

---Ending Transmission---

To: The ship, Davy'.Wrath - Ninefour - 04-20-2012

-Incoming connection-
-ID: unknown-

This won't happen again, I'm out of slaver business. *static*

-Signal lost-