Discovery Gaming Community
To the Reapers of Sirius - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the Reapers of Sirius (/showthread.php?tid=78651)

To the Reapers of Sirius - FPXV - 04-21-2012

[Image: gytrans_FPXV.png]

Gentlemen, and Gentlewomen

You may or may not be aware of recent events that have occurred in the system of Omega-49. I felt it only right to inform you of what has happened on this 20th of April 820AS. Sometime today there was a terrorist attack on the Kremlin of the Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army, the details are located in this broadcast.

As you can see, for whatever reason the Premier is convinced that this terrorist attack was from a group located on Gran Canaria and have decided that the appropriate measure is not peace talks, but to send a fleet into Omega-49 with the purpose of annexing the system. This fleet was dealt with in a diplomatic mannerBut only afterwards did we realise that one of the recently constructed Zoner installations had fallen dark.

However, the present conditions are that SCRA ships are not welcome in Omega-49. They are not to be ejected forcefully and a System-wide No Fire Zone is in effect for the time being. If fired upon however, you may act in self defence.

I would like to ask if you could move several assets to secure Lanzarote base, I know that I have not spoken with your group before now but this is a rather extraordinary time.

Respectfully James Church
Administrator Freeport XV

[Image: gytransbottom_FPXV.png]

To the Reapers of Sirius - Omicron - 04-21-2012

[Image: ROS_Logo.png]

COMM ID: Angel Kate 'Valkyrie' Golanska
TO: James Church
Subject: Military aid
Encryption: Don't even try

Reapers will not allow annexation of Omega-49 by SCRA. We will aid you against swarm from Omega-52 through few things needs to be straightened. Ban on SCRA vessels contradicts very nature of "system wide NFZ". Could you precise more what you expect to be done by people who stand by your side. In meantime waiting for your answer I will notify rest of HC.

Valkyrie out.

Kate Golanska

I am afraid I may not have been as clear as is necessary in this situation., It is not a BAN per se on SCRA vessels as much as we strongly encourage them not to enter the system. They are going to be asked to leave whenever we see them but they are not going to be shot unless they intiate hostilities against ANY party. Please be advised that several other groups including the Black Sails have come to our aid and I would like to request that you please afford them a measure of civility.

I know that your groups have not gotten along in the past but I hope that this situation is one where I hope that you can see past your differences at least temporarily.

To the Reapers of Sirius - Omicron - 04-21-2012

[Image: ROS_Logo.png]

COMM ID: Angel Kate 'Valkyrie' Golanska
TO: James Church
Subject: Military aid
Encryption: Don't even try

After consulting situation with Lohingren Hikari, we are ready to aid you. Word of warning, our very presence may enrage Coalition to further hostility and "retalations". As for Black Sails and other groups, as long as they remain civil we will hold the same stance so do not worry about this one.

Valkyrie out.

Kate Golanska

Understood, I can hope that the SCRA will see reason but I will prepare for the contingency that they do not. I will tell the base administrators and dock hands to expect you.