Discovery Gaming Community
Captain Fosters Personal Log - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Captain Fosters Personal Log (/showthread.php?tid=78729)

Captain Fosters Personal Log - Barb - 04-22-2012

-Log 001-

[Image: Foster.jpg]

[color=#000000][font=System]Leeds powers Edinburgh, Edinburgh was holding, but only just. They left us All or Nothing. If we had lost that system to the Navy, the people of Leeds would have nowhere left to hide. The King Charles XI knew that too. His failed attempt to bomb Western Outpost, must've hurt him badly. We knew he wanted revenge; Edinburgh is the only system that can protect Leeds, held by us, the Northern Fleet. The very little support and resources coming from Leeds is helping us after all. The loss of this system would be disastrous, as it would lead a whole fleet, knocking the last defence pockets York and Derby, and even the Exiled Nagasaki. But even as warriors, we were totally dispensable, it was simple; without Leeds, Edinburgh was finished. Wihtout Edinburgh, Leeds was dead.

This has been a good day for us. We even had support from the Gallic natives, the Council. We were first shot down like flies, and then we slowly began to climb up the hill, pushing the Royals down, they fell with their ponderous weight, to a not so distant system called Lewis. And so the day ended with celebrations on Leeds.

Captain Fosters Personal Log - Barb - 04-29-2012

-Log 002-

[color=#000000][font=System] With one shot, Northern Fleet was finished. We were at New London for final patrol until we would find our selves way back home. Suddenly, we found ourselves imprisoned in Winchester. The prison bays here are crammed with nearly dead Gallic prisoners. Hell. I hear the sounds from the news somewhere, talking about 'our' treacherous actions, of which I have no slightest idea about. My comrades feel very humiliated they say. We're also hearing crowds Bretonian loyalists, happy of our captivity, surely its about me. This hurts us most of all; the systematic murder of my 'rogue' comrades is now underway. We knew the risks, I have no fear of death, so do they. I became what I am today to save my home from pirates and invaders, thats where we all learned that death is something too concrete to avoid the slow, and lingering death.

Edinburgh will be destroyed, forever. The Gallic Navy failed to destroy us Western Outpost once before, but now they have another chance, surely they'll take it. They placed detonation grids around the system while I heard rumours that the Northern Fleet's high command placed Nova torpedoes around the sun in case we lose the system. I don't know if this is true, and I don't know if I should be happy, because it will blow up the system and most of the Gallic fleet.

I can't breath... Northern Fleet is dead, dead. The BAF says that all of us was traitors and had to perish. Since I arrived at prison, I heard the rogues were calling Francis's name. Sometimes in my mind, I call him too. ''Why did you do this Francis, why Francis, Francis, Francis...'' Now how am I going to save our lives? We'll have to wait another 10 hours. None of us have slept yet, not yet.