Discovery Gaming Community
To: Junker Congress CC: BDM / RMHC - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Junker Congress CC: BDM / RMHC (/showthread.php?tid=78933)

To: Junker Congress CC: BDM / RMHC - rwx - 04-25-2012

[Image: RFPHeader1.png]

PRIORITY: [color=#FF0000]High
ENCRYPTION: Medium
IDENTIFICATION: Inspekteur Carl Becker
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin
SUBJECT: Junker suspect for assisting terrorists
[color=#000000]
Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren of the Junker congress,

could you explain why a heavy armored junker liner is transporting ship hull panels near a new constructed hessian base?

Mit freundlichen Grueßen

Inspekteur Carl Becker
Rheinland Bundespolizei

[Image: RFPFooter1.png]

To: Junker Congress CC: BDM / RMHC - J.Bates - 04-26-2012

.:OPENING TRANSMISSION:.
.:LOCATION: KREUZBERG:.

G'day There Officer.

Markus Rixus of the Junkers Congress here.
As the captain of Stooge Omellete I want to ask what needs explaining here sir? I believe I followed your orders on the date that this took place and I answered questions that were asked. Have I done something wrong by flying a ship carrying Ship Hull Panels in a Daumann controlled system? Have the products that I've been carrying in my hold have any certain restriction in Rheinland space in which I was not aware about sir?
Also you mention that I was carrying these goods "near a new constructed Hessian base." At the point in time that I was pulled over I was coming from Omega 41 and was heading towards the Dresden system. If I recall correctly I was a few clicks away from planet Diedus and I have no awareness of any Hessian bases in this area. Please provide me with any more details to correct me if I'm mistaken sir.
My starchart clearly doesn't identify of any Hessian bases in that area.

Starchart Omega 11 ~Stooge Omelette/Ship Files/Map Database/#O11

As I stated as well on the day I did inform your officer of my reasons in being in the system and I cannot find anything I have done wrong. I will upload the conversation that took place.

1 2 3

Please feel free to ask anything else that you may need.
Good day to you sir.

~Markus Rixus: Captain of the Stooge Omellete (Flagship of Stooge Enterprises)

.:CLOSED TRANSMISSION:.
.:SIGNAL LOST:.

To: Junker Congress CC: BDM / RMHC - rwx - 04-26-2012

[color=#000000]
Sehr geehrter Herr Rixus,

I wondered, why you entered this system with this kind of cargo.
The base I was refering to is in Omega-11 Sektor E6 and it's proofed from the Rheinland Nachrichtendienst, that this is a hessian base.

It was just an assumption, you were supplying these terrorists.
However, I've to ask you, what your business in Dresden was.

Mit freundlichen Grueßen

Inspekteur Carl Becker
Rheinland Bundespolizei

To: Junker Congress CC: BDM / RMHC - Hawk - 04-26-2012

****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

[Image: 1236971360_x34ow-S.jpg]

I think I understand. Is this one of those, '€œyou MUST be doing something wrong because you are JUNKERS.'€ Please get over yourself.

Yes, we carry hull panels. We build lots of ships'€¦'€¦.but then you knew that.

Yes, we fly through the Omegas. We have many shortcuts.

You yourself have stated this is a newly constructed base. Its presence there is as much a surprise to us as it was to you. I can assure you we have enough building projects of our own and don'€™t have time for the Hessians.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

To: Junker Congress CC: BDM / RMHC - rwx - 04-27-2012

[color=#000000]
Sehr geehrter Arbiter Crow,

I can ensure, my question had (in the first place) nothing to do with Herrn Rixus´ affiliation.
But you must understand, since Interspace supplied these terrorists, the Rheinland Bundespolizei suspects every not listed transport within the Omega-11 system.

So you want to say the business of Herrn Rixus in Dresden was ship building?
If so, I'd like to know, where in Dresden you build a ship, because there are no shipyards in Dresden in my memory.

PS:
Before I'll forget it:
The last one, who was a junker ship builder or affiliated with them, admitted in a public channel that he has broken the Rheinland-Liberty-Embargo to supply your shipyards.
This is another reason why we are suspect about this transport.

Needless to say, that this person is banned from Rheinland.

PPS:
Ok, now you got my attention to his affiliation.

Mit freundlichen Grueßen

Inspekteur Carl Becker
Rheinland Bundespolizei

To: Junker Congress CC: BDM / RMHC - Hawk - 04-28-2012

Ok, I don'€™t know who just hacked this channel or how he even gained access to it. I'€™m guessing the Rheinlanders need to bolster their security'€¦'€¦.that would explain a lot actually. As for the rest of your questions, we are not building ANYTHING in Omega 11. Why is it that because you scan something in one system you assume they are bound for that same system? The truth is those panels were bound for the Congress home base, Vieques Shipyard. Please let us be done with this matter.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

To: Junker Congress CC: BDM / RMHC - rwx - 04-28-2012

ENCRYPTION: High
SUBJECT: Junkers suspect for <strike>assisting terrorists</strike> embargo breaking
[color=#000000]
Sehr geehrter Arbiter Crow,

it was obviously the person, who has broken our embargo.
Because he's junker affiliated, I was assuming, you gave him the permission for this channel and to speak on the junker behalf.
Maybe you should bolster your own rank order/security before you demand it from us to do.

However, back to business:
I never said the junkers are building something in Omega-11, but your response about the ship building and the previous statement of Herrn Rixus are obviously telling me, that you wanted to build something in Dresden.

Now we've third location for Herrn Rixus. Your changed your destination once again.
A destination, which is, regarding the ships caught-up-location, impossible to reach, due the current embargo policy.

When I was bothering myself with reading the report, I didn't know, the junkers acts that contradicting to their in-place behaviour.
Now I'm sure you know this could possibly have consequences.

Consequences, which I'd like to not execute.

Mit freundlichen Grueßen

Inspekteur Carl Becker
Rheinland Bundespolizei

To: Junker Congress CC: BDM / RMHC - Hawk - 04-28-2012

I'€™ll be honest here. I'€™m really not following everything you'€™re trying to say to me. In fact this is growing quite tiresome. We never intended to build anything in Dresden, I don'€™t know where that came from. We never violated any embargo or attempted to do so. If you think you have evidence to suggest otherwise I'€™ll look at it. Otherwise this discussion is over.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****