Discovery Gaming Community
battleship atum - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: battleship atum (/showthread.php?tid=78965)

battleship atum - The Reaper - 04-25-2012

Can you add battleship atum to navmap and make it visible by hud radar and such? it would be a lot better than this,everytime when i dont enter my order character for some time , i ask embarrasing quesetions to other order players.Where is bs atum? and alike

dont think its a bug , as it was like that in previus versions of discovery, but seems like a bug now.

battleship atum - Lennox - 04-25-2012

' Wrote:Can you add battleship atum to navmap and make it visible by hud radar and such? it would be a lot better than this,everytime when i dont enter my order character for some time , i ask embarrasing quesetions to other order players.Where is bs atum? and alike

dont think its a bug , as it was like that in previus versions of discovery, but seems like a bug now.

It's not a bug. It's even intended as it is. Stationated there in the shadows, not known by many. Therefore it's not visible on the map and won't be visible I think.

battleship atum - Ursus - 04-25-2012

They have the ability to add it to the navmap on ships that are friendly to Order. Probably should.

battleship atum - Lennox - 04-25-2012

' Wrote:They have the ability to add it to the navmap on ships that are friendly to Order. Probably should.

Unless this is not a discussion about should and would you can simply get a friend to help you with this and find Atum. After you found it, you can keep in mind where it was. So you can travel back later. And it's good, that it's not seen, since it's not the only station, that isn't visible on the map in Disco.

battleship atum - The Reaper - 04-25-2012

not known by many, sure , its nothing like i see navy or anyother random guy like lets visit thats sitation or lets camp there.
if not for a bug or anytihing , at least i t should be added to navmap

battleship atum - Tachyon - 04-25-2012

Make the Bartender bribable to put the Atum onto your navmap for 1M.

battleship atum - Zukeenee - 04-26-2012

' Wrote:Make the Bartender bribable to put the Atum onto your navmap for 1M.
Why so expensive? If you can dock on the ship, and you're friendly enough with the folks at the bar, you should probably be able to see the Atum, anyway. No need to hand over a million to map out what you should already be able to locate.

Airdrie's not that expensive, is it?

battleship atum - JayDee Kasane - 04-26-2012

Location of Atum is already know to all who are in Alaska. LN can easilly find it when some Order ship around it on guard. Order can use dualboxing or asking someone to undock to find it. I dont understand why do that ''non mapped'' thing are needed.
it is damn stupid to spent 2-3 minutes to search for a base you made a mission for just a minute ago

battleship atum - Tommeh - 04-26-2012

There are missions avaliable in Omicron Mu, so Atum is not needed anymore for that, inRP Atum is not stationary station as LN would nuke it long time ago, it's location is kept secret as it's constantly moved around.
It's an Order base in Liberty Navy backyard guard system, it is normal that it can not be visible on nav map.

battleship atum - Tachyon - 04-26-2012

' Wrote:Airdrie's not that expensive, is it?

Leniex was, though.