Discovery Gaming Community
**Transmission from Lord Felanis of the Legion des Damnes** - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: **Transmission from Lord Felanis of the Legion des Damnes** (/showthread.php?tid=79285)

**Transmission from Lord Felanis of the Legion des Damnes** - Outlander - 04-30-2012

[Image: f1e68j.jpg]

--A ominous form sits upon a darkened throne, the sound of a repeating clack of nails riddles the steeled silence of the room--

**Moi name is Vulpe Felanis...Lord of the Legion des Damnes of Gallia**

**Leader of many who were betrayed by our brothers in arms when we were once simple pilots of the Gallic Royal Navy**

**Its was but a few days ago we took kind in remembering the day that changed us all...The Djion Betrayl...The day that we all, under the banner of Lord Marshal Enzo du Sable, learned the truth about Gallia**

**On that day thousands of men and women were slaughtered due to the popularity of their banner**

**On that day peoples lives were changed for the worst...and the better**

**We have risen once again from the ashes of that day, only to be hunted still for the truth we hold in our minds and hearts**

**The King of Gallia...Crowned Charles the XI...Is a genocidal monster...Following nothing but the words of a forgotten past towards a future of destruction towards our people and our way of life**

**Legion sleeper units recently moved upon Ill-de-France discovered a message sent upon certain channels towards parts of Gallia and Sirius**

**He claims what he cannot have through deals that make even a junkeur disgusted, and a normal pirate shake his head in disbelief...But we of the Legion have found a truth to his cause...With the fall of Languedoc, our forces, along with those of our Council & Maquis allies and our Brigand bretheren, have weakened his forces more than anticipated**

**His actions have lead to a new non aggression pact with the Mollies of Bretonia...Only due to his forces weakened state and their inability to push forward**

**He has left himself open to the dagger in doing such**

**As I speak, our Les Libertonian allies continue to assist us in materials and scientific advances, unlocking the secrets of the Genocidal King's machines to be used against him and his soldiers**

**Our strategists are working side by side with the war trained minds of the Council, and we are planning our first moves into an offensive that will knock King Charles off his throne, only to crack it in half by our fury**

**But it is not enough**

**We need every man and woman willing to assist**

**I call to the Brigand masses...Do you wish for more than to simply give a suckeur punch to your foes?**

**I call to the Council supporter...Are you tired of listening to each fall back our allies face from the Royalists onslaught?**

**I call to the capitans of independent transport vessels who are being taxed to the point where they must take out loans from the banks of Gallia just to feed their families...Do you wish to finally fight back for your rights to give your children a better future?**

**The Legion offers more than what it seems**

**We do not tax a man feeding his family**

**We do not fall back or give in**

**We do not simply lay on the ground after being struck down**

**If you believe you can be more than yourself for this push we are preparing for, then glory and spoils shall await you should you survive**

**Should you survive**

**If you believe you can do forth survive, make your way to Planet Marne, towards Le Grande Palace Damnes'...We will be waiting**

--The screen suddenly turns dark, emitting the cold beeping of code--

--UPLOADING LEGION DES DAMNES RECRUITMENT FILES--
--UPLOAD COMPLETE--

[Image: leendbar.png]

**Transmission from Lord Felanis of the Legion des Damnes** - Reverend Del - 05-01-2012

[Image: TmP4b.png]
Communications Online
[color=#FFFFFF]Communication ID: Le Tartuffe
[color=#33FFFF]Monsieur.

Pardonne-moi, but I was far too busy laughing at your horse crap to respond earlier.

Non, we refute your call to arms, Les brigands de Tartuffe do not press for open war. It is not in our creed, our politics or our remit. We rob from those too stupid to resist, we take from those too weak to stand up, we do not fight tigers and lions thinking our strength is greater.

Le Tartuffe has one last thing to say to you, Felanis. Shove your call.

Le Tartuffe

[color=#FF0000]Communications Offline

**Transmission from Lord Felanis of the Legion des Damnes** - Port Franc Gallia - 05-01-2012

[Image: TmP4b.png]
Communications Online
[color=#FFFFFF]Communication ID: Emile Nel
[color=#33FFFF]Monsieur,

The King is a pompous dick who gets whispers from that little witch of a daughter, Sirians don't understand Gallic problems, and you still think you command this group of free brigands. Even though I run with Tartuffe's Brigands, I am still a free man to do as I wish. I do not hold my banners and ships for you nor shall till you understand this. I will survive by my own doing and will not need your help.

Good luck with whatever you do. Just don't try to plant bombs under our desks again.

Emile Nel, Port Franc Gallia

[color=#FF0000]Communications Offline

**Transmission from Lord Felanis of the Legion des Damnes** - Pinko - 05-01-2012

*Incomming transmission*
~ [The Former] famille de La Brise de Mer
To: Vulpe Felanis
Subject: Nothing interesting

-Appears on the comm screen a woman in obvious distress, high off her mind on Nox, drinking wine directly from her bottle. Her clothings were dirty with a mix of what seemed to be wine and puke. Obviously, La Veuve Noire hasn't well lived the events of the last months and had hit rock bottom.-

You're full of ****, you hypocrit.

You can take your call, and te le fourrer où j'le pense.

Signed,
Lady in Peril

**Transmission from Lord Felanis of the Legion des Damnes** - SMI-Great.Fox - 05-01-2012

[Image: f1e68j.jpg]

--MESSAGE SILENCE BROKEN--

**Well..Well..Well**

**Madamouiselle Aurelie LaBrise**

**Oh how the mighty have fallen**

--Records the images of her worn face--

**The third time is not a charm for you it seems**

**Do try to stay warm with your cold heart...I'll send a few credits your way for a warm meal**

--Redirecting Message Profiling--

**Le Tartuffe...You and your people misunderstood moi**

**I never once spoke of forcing you and your people to join us...Simply that of choice for others should they wish...On the other hand, I am actually in need of your peoples assistance**

**Contact moi when you 'ave the chance...You might actually find something you would want**

[Image: leendbar.png]

**Transmission from Lord Felanis of the Legion des Damnes** - Decktare - 05-01-2012

#Incoming transmission#

[Image: x_bd59cd5b.jpg]

ID: Klara Fabento
Priority: High

Bonjour,
Well, we will help you. The most important for us this overthrow of the government of Gallia. We agree to unite forces and to battle side by side to our allies.

We will strike also the concentrated blows about separate points for easing of strengths of the opponent.

Only tell where and when, I will bring so many pilots, how many I can.

[font=Impact]Klara Fabento out

#End transmission#