Discovery Gaming Community
To the leadership of the 13th of Bretonia - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the leadership of the 13th of Bretonia (/showthread.php?tid=79318)

To the leadership of the 13th of Bretonia - Hawk - 05-01-2012

****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

[Image: 1236971360_x34ow-S.jpg]

It seems we have a bit of a problem. I know we aren'€™t exactly friends. However, a promise was made. My boys have handed over more than one hundred million credits worth of supplies because of that promise. It appears one of my boys has been told their expectations were dead wrong. I really don'€™t care. A promise was made. I'€™m not going to be talking about what that promise was, but you should think about it long and hard. There are some lines that should not be crossed. Is that really where you want this to go?

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

To the leadership of the 13th of Bretonia - Black Widow - 05-01-2012

Bonjour, I am afraid M'sieur the current leader of the 13th is indisposed and I have been put in charge of communications.

It would appear from our flight logs that your Junker Group le'.:j:. made a few deliveries to their base on the promise that you would make more deliveries on a rota basis.
Where in exchange for your CONTINUED LOYALTY you would receive a few rare technologies, However it appears that your group negated on the agreed terms of this contract and after approximately $100Mill of deliveries you simply stopped supplying the base and ceased all communication?!

This is unacceptable, this is not how a trade partner should act and 100Mill of deliveries does not warrant a $1.2Billion piece of equipment as payment. It seems also that you were demanding payment of said technologies when the base and no other member of the group had such technologies for themselves or were able to produce them at that time.

Thus your demands have fallen on deaf ears, and we will not be held accountable for your incompétence nor will we heed to your threats or blackmail.......

For those who lost any money supplying the base, command has agreed to reimburse your group to the tune of $150,000,000 to cover any losses your pilots have incurred.

In future I suggest sticking to the contract into which you are signing to fullest of the letter. Otherwise you may find repurcussions more damaging than have so been here!

Au Revoir

I think you should take your own advice when it comes to honoring contracts. However, your offer of reimbursement will be accepted. Thank you.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

No we should not!!!!

Well, I have consulted with my people. The total amount they spent running your supplies to you is much closer to 250 million Sirius Credits. You can send the money to .:j:.Bank. I would like to spend more time explaining how frivolous your accusations truly are, but I'€™m sure they would fall on deaf ears. Simply cover their expenses and there will be no more talk of this.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

You agreed to the price of 150Mill this price is non negotiable now you have accepted it! Consider yourself lucky Msieur we offered anything at all!

See here:
' Wrote:However, your offer of reimbursement will be accepted. Thank you.

We agreed to nothing. All I stated is that we would accept reimbursement instead of what we had originally been promised. The fact that I am learning how much more money my people spent only furthers my claim that your accusations that we did not hold to what we promised are quite false. I'€™m getting some disturbing inquiries in this matter give me a better understanding as to why you have taken this action. So be it. Give us our money and we will walk away quietly.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

To the leadership of the 13th of Bretonia - Black Widow - 05-02-2012

CASH SENT