Discovery Gaming Community
Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Owned Bases (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net (/showthread.php?tid=79344)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - Stygian - 10-10-2012

[Image: OSI_Logo.png]

Nichols Trade Center
Located in Gran Canaria's orbit, Omega-49 system

This is a notice notifying you that docking access for Nichols Trade Center will be restricted to Omicron Supply Industries employees for a period of no less than one week.

Thank you for noticing our notice and we apologize for any inconvenience.

RE: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - Revan - 10-22-2012

Incoming Transmission::::

ID: Freelancer, Ben."Revan".Wade

I came across your base today. It was locked, and I was interested in buying some code weapons.

Please could you allow me to land? I will spend a few nights on Gran Canaria awaiting your reply.

Tranmission End::::::

RE: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - Dourden4 - 10-23-2012

[Image: dourden_trans.png]

Mr. Wade,

We apologize for the inconvenience, but we had some circumstances arise that required restricting access to the station. I will double check with the board as to the status of said circumstances, and see about restoring normal docking permissions as soon as possible. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Though, given the high cultural diversity on Gran Canaria, you should have little issue in locating suitable distraction planetside until normal operation resumes.

[Image: transmission-omicron-bottom.png]

RE: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - Revan - 10-23-2012

Incoming Transmission::::

ID: Freelancer, Ben."Revan".Wade

That is not a problem. I found it was a much needed vacation on Gran Canaria, the locals are very nice people. I will be leaving tomorrow, so hopefully shop can open up soon!

Tranmission End::::::

RE: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - Amon.Cire - 10-24-2012

The Trader's Guild has been looking forward to doing dealings with your fine Center. When might we expect it to be open for business again?

RE: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - Aazalot - 12-12-2012

[Image: osicomms.png]

.::Access Communications channel. Authorization Code. Voncloud J::.
.::Stand By... . .. .... Access Granted...Message Begins::.

Traders of Sirius. We, the OSI would like to announce to those who may not know, that Nichols Trade Centre is Open to Trade.

Voncloud
Advisor to the Board

RE: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - The CELT - 12-13-2012

Greetings OSI

I wish to purchase a Hyperspace Scanner II for the going price of 700million SC's for use in my Zoner Research Vessel (ZRV:Alpha1).
Look forward to your response....
The CELT

Still awaiting your response. I see that you require 2 Nomad Battleship remains for your cloaking factory.
I can assist your base for these items and possibly renegotiate another price for the Hyperspace Scanner Mark II to include the sale of those remains.

Transmission Ended
ZRV:Alpha1 out

RE: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - sajuukhar - 12-25-2012

greetings fellow zoners.. i am the captain of a whale ship, and i'm in need of a cloacking device mk2 advanced.. i hope the price is out to dated in your offer, but if its around 450 to 500 mill i can order one...

regards

RE: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - Finleysn - 12-28-2012

Bonjour OSI,
I am colonel Villeneuve and i need two FRESH surveys: first in Burgundy, in proximity of Alesia Station and second in Omega 15, in sector C/7.
Please send me a message if you can complete my request and it's price.

Aurevoir, mon amis!

RE: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - Major_Mayhem - 12-29-2012

[Image: kelly.png]

Dear ladies and gentlemen

We have recieved your offers and orders. And we are trying to handle them in a timely maner. However, beacuse of the holidays this might take a while longer than usual.

Plus due to the good busines year 819 all employes were granted an additional week of payed vacation, which a fair percentage of our employes apparently intends to use to recover from the holidays.

Best regards
Jason Kelly
Member of the Bord of directors
and the guy that took the short straw and has to be in the office during holidays

[Image: transmissionbottom.png]