Discovery Gaming Community
Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Owned Bases (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net (/showthread.php?tid=79344)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - Major_Mayhem - 01-07-2014

[Image: kelly.png]

Good day Mr. Prescot

We confirm the transfer of the money and have started production of your Hyperspase Module. As in agreement of KTI-policy the other 50% are payable on pickup of the Module.

Best regards
Jason Kelly
COO of Omicron Supply Industries
CEO of Kosenayr Tech. Inc.

Good day Dr. J. Brook

Generally, yes. We have the knowledge and resources to build even the largest of cloaking devices. However, there are a few points we need to discuss first:

I'm not even asking why a medical enterprise would need a cloaking device. I'm just asking, if you're aware that the Republic of Liberty has outlawed the use of cloaking decives.

Therefore, - which is the problem - , if you're operating within liberty we cannot allow that the origin of the cloaking device may be tracked back to us. Therefore we will need to install false leads into our device, blaming others for it's construction and sale.
This is rather tidious work and will both delay the completion of the Device and significantly increase it's price. A rough estimate would be about 20 million SC increasing the asking price to 160 million total.

However, you may chose to whom these false leads may point. If you have no preference, we will chose another faction at random.

Best regards
Jason Kelly

[Image: transmissionbottom.png]

RE: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - [Shadow]brook - 01-07-2014

Greetings Mr Kelly

As part of our restructuring we are relocating our frontline and back office businesses to New Dublin. New York is neither profitable nor suitable for our, shall we say, expanding portfolio of services. If you could make the necessary changes to your specifications to reflect this, I would be very grateful. The price is agreeable to me.

Kind regards

Dr Brook

RE: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - djordje_petrovic - 01-08-2014

Second part of payment sent from our purchasing ship Nimrod. http://picpaste.com/payment_2-4gCKU3Z7.png here is proff

RE: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - Major_Mayhem - 01-08-2014

Good day Mr. Prescot

I hope you enjoy your newest piece of equipment.
Next time please follow OSI and KTI policy to avoid confusion. We try to keep our overhead, e.g. the sales departement, as small as possible to provide you with the highest quality at the lowest possible price.
Therefore we don't have and frankly don't want to have the redundant manpower to track lost payments.

Best regards
Jason Kelly

Good day Dr. J. Brook

We are currently trying to get hold of some restricted commodities not easily obtainable anywere in the Sirius sector. We therefore need to ask for your patience and will inform you once we have the neccesary materials to build your divice.

Best regards
Jason Kelly

RE: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - [Shadow]brook - 01-09-2014

Mr Kelly

Patience is a virtue, of which I have an abundance. Thankyou for your update.

Kind Regards

Dr Brook

RE: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - Freeroamer - 01-09-2014

Iam Looking into Buying one of your Cloak mk2s

RE: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - Major_Mayhem - 01-10-2014

Good day Mr or Mis... well... whatever

I duly understand your desire to remain anonymous, however, without any contact details (they are not that hard to forge, anyway) it is hard to distinguish between the ones who are as careless as you.

You see, in order to make sure, that we can link the previous (the one I'm answering to) and your next communication pulse, we need to collect a ton of metadata, including trajectory of your pulse along with the media access control address of the device you sent this from. So we inadvertedly have a clear Idea from which system you're transmitting. And the MAC-adress makes you - to put it simply - trackable. In fact, it would be technically possible to launch one of KTIs long-range probes and have it crashing down on your head, plus/minus a meter or two.

As for your order, we are currently trying to obtain a rare commodity essential for building your device. Therefore, we ask for your patience. Please be also aware, that due to the difficulties involved in obtaining said commodity the price may increase.

Best regards
Jason Kelly

RE: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - Potter - 01-15-2014

Incoming Transmission
Source: Unknown
ID: Emil Garak
Encryption: High

To Omicron Supply Industries, Nichols Trade Center Administration,

Greetings,
I would be interested in acquiring a Cloacking Device Mk2 for the purpose of peaceful exploration. I would like to know if the listed price for such an item on your Neural Net is still valid. May i contact a representative of your organisation directly for a further discussion on a possible deal?

I look forward to your reply!

Regards
Emil Garak

RE: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - Major_Mayhem - 01-15-2014

Good day Mr Grak

Indeed, the prices of the equipments on our neural net page is not reflecting the recent changes of the economy. This oversight will be corrected in the nearest future.
As the market presents itself today a Cloaking Device MkII will clock in on about 250millions SC. However, we are currently trying to get hold of some very rare goods needed for the production of said cloak, and we already have several customers waiting for these goods to arrive, driving its price up even higher.

Best regards
Jason Kelly

RE: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - Potter - 01-15-2014

Incoming Transmission
Source: Unknown
ID: Emil Garak
Encryption: High

To Omicron Supply Industries, Nichols Trade Center Administration,
Subject: Re:Cloaking Device Mark II

Thank you for the quick response. I understand your position and would like to propose an additional option to the last offer. I and my associates can help your organisation acquire these rare materials in a timely manner, for the price of a minimal discount on the equipment you offer.

I hear the construction process requires some non-human made ingredients...

If you are currently unable to meet my request i will purspone any dealing until a time when the market stabilzes at a lower point.

With regards,
Emil Garak

End transmission-----------------------------------------------------------------------