Discovery Gaming Community
Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Owned Bases (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net (/showthread.php?tid=79344)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - Major_Mayhem - 06-03-2014

[Image: kelly.png]

Dear Customer

We're pleased to hear from another satisfied customer. We hope you enjoy your newest acquisition.

Attached you will find a gift certificate for a two day vacation for 2 persons in the Las Palmas amusement park.

Best regards
Jason Kelly

[Image: transmissionbottom.png]

RE: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - Morigan - 06-15-2014

[Image: johnnyTb_zps6e330456.png]

To: Nichols Trade Center Administrators
Encrypted: Medium
Priority: High

Guten Tag ,

Can i order production of 4 Docking Modules and 1 Cloaking Device Mk II Advanced ?

With the best regards

[Image: tbFooterNew_zps6b51ddce.png]

RE: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - Edward Teach - 06-22-2014

Please add 2 Docking modules to the list

RE: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - Gulryz - 06-22-2014

===Resending Docking module order===

RE: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - AirDOG - 06-26-2014

Greetings sirs.
My name is Klaus,i am requesting a Survey Module Mk II - 250.000.000 SC,i am paying all the credits when the survey module is done.I already did business with your organization and i am glad that i can do it again.I am waiting for your reply.

RE: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - Major_Mayhem - 06-28-2014

Good day Klaus

I have no knowledge of prior business with you. However, it might just be that you acquired some of our products via our store, were we sell the standardized versions. Should that not be the case, I ask you to refer us to the neural net frequency, where you concluded a deal with OSI or any of it's subsidiaries.

Best regards
Jason Kelly
CEO of Omicron Supply Industries

RE: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - Praetor - 07-10-2014

Good day OSI officer,
My name is George Mendell,I am the captain of a liberty capital class vessel.

In recent engagements that I was involved in with the Rhienland Military, their use of Jump Drives was blatant and we were at a disadvantage.

I have procured funds for my vessel to get equipped with one of such devices.

Payment of credits(449.000.000 SC)will be made upon deliverance of the device.

Order: 1 x Jump Drive Mk 3

RE: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - Major_Mayhem - 07-12-2014

Good day Mr. Mendell

While we are flattered to hear, that the word about our quality and innovation has made it to Liberty, it is against our politic and policy to support or supply purely militaristic operations and endeavors.

Therefore I must direct you to suppliers of your domestic market to acquire the tools you are looking for. I will, however, ask the shareholders to hold a vote to change this policy, but the chances are very slimm.

On a more personal note, I do wish you the most of luck to kick some Rheinland ass.

Best regards
Jason Kelly
CEO of Omicron Supply Industries

RE: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - Vigilantes - 07-20-2014

[Image: bNVn70F.png]

Greetings,
The Vigilantes currently are in need of a Cloaking Device Mk II Advanced. Due to... incompetence, not to use a harsher word, of Libertonian companies we need to order it from an external source, otherwise we wouldn't bother you. Please inform us if one of these is available and if so, what the price is.

Yours faithfully,

[Image: DyZaJ96.png]

RE: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - ALG Classic - 07-23-2014

[Image: AnnaliseTOPTB_zpsfd82d0a1.png]

Good day, my name Annalise Somme, head of ALG Waste Disposal's R&D department.
Some time ago, we purchased a stripped-down TTR-1130 Series 'Pilgrim' Liner, to eventually serve as a mobile processing plant and smelter.
In order to expand its capabilities to operate independently from outside support to the greatest degree possible, we plan to equip it with two docking bays for support craft.

If necessary to speed up production we will also be happy to send our own trading fleet to Omega-49 to hasten the delivery of the required materials. Delivery also will not be necessary, the Spree will be leaving for 49 shortly.

Thank you for your time.

[Image: ALGTBBottom_zpsd1eabd59.png]