Discovery Gaming Community
Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Owned Bases (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net (/showthread.php?tid=79344)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - jean.paul.laroux - 05-04-2015

Hello! I am known as spot. I am a zoner who loves to map things. I am in need of a cloak for my vessel in order to get in and out of some areas dicreetly. I am no spy, just an explorer. it is a camara. I would like a consultation as well as a price for this item. I can be reached at the mailbox of jean.paul.laroux. he is a friend who would also like to help with procuring raw materials for this item. please contact me at your leisure. By the way, I am currently in the omega 49 system catching up with old friends in the system and had a chance to visit your station. It was a lovely experience. the staff was helpful and friendly. thank you for the hospitality. It is appreciated.

RE: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - Pacific - 05-06-2015

[Incoming Transmission]
[Source: Her Majesty Ship Harbinger ]
[Directed: Nichols Trade Center /CC BAF Admiralty Board.]
[Encryption: Alpha-Omega-Sunderland-872-954-334]
[CommID: Commander Olivia Sunderland]

Establishing Video Uplink
[Image: C3RjcU3.jpg]

Respectful Leaders of Nichols Trade Center

My name is Commander Olivia Sunderland of the Bretonian Armed Forces, currently I am the Commanding Officer of Her Majesty Carrier Harbinger. I am contacting you in the regards of needed materials to be delivered on Bletchley Park in order to build a final vital component for the Harbinger meaning its Jump Drive mark 4. Due to the other logistics needs of the armed forces Merchant Navy is pre-occupied and we need this done before the 9th of may so we are turning to you. The armed forces will pay for the Jump Drive upon completion and it will transfer 593 million Sirius credits to your neural net account. I look forward to your reply.

[Image: BAF_Logo.png]
Sunderland out
Olivia Sunderland
Commander
Bretonian Armed Forces 8th York Fleet

[End Transmission]

RE: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - Doria - 05-06-2015

[Image: OUK6XER.png]

[* Direct Answer to Sender: visible by zoner pilot Spot only *]

Greetings Mr. Spot. I'm David Starr, from Omicron Supply Industries.

I understand you are in need of a cloaking device for your exploration ventures. But before your order can go through I need more information. You say you need a cloak for your camara. Is that the Camara freighter? So it would be an MK II model you would need? I need confirmation of this so we could start construction.

Thanks for contacting OSI.

Best regards,

David Starr
Director of Public Relations
Omicron Supply Industries

[Image: qDFBbvU.png]

==================================================================

[* Direct Answer to Sender: visible by Commander Sunderland only *]

Greetings Commander Sunderland. My name is David Starr, I'm the Director of Public Relations for Omicron Supply Industries.

We are glad to receive you call. Since time is of essence in this case, apparently, I will be brief: I have 2 questions...

One: your transmission made me a little confused on one point: do you want a complete Jump Drive mk4 or do you want the materials for its construction delivered? If so, what quantities?

Two: you of course know that we live in an area surrounded by groups that bretonia considers criminals, like the mollys and corsairs. We avoid them the best we can, but you understand if this bussiness of ours needs to remain 'just between us', so to speak, so we don't get retaliated by the said groups...

I thank you again for contacting OSI, Commander.

Best regards,

David Starr

RE: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - Pacific - 05-06-2015

[Incoming Transmission]
[Source: Her Majesty Ship Harbinger ]
[Directed: Director David Starr ]

[Encryption: Very High]
[Priority: Very High]

[CommID: Commander Olivia Sunderland]
[Establishing video uplink...]

Greetings,Director David Starr

I am glad on the swift responce from you I was told other speculations that had me worried on subject however. On the the first question. Yes we want a complete and fully operational Jump Drive mark 4 on your conserm about some criminal entities our little operation would be keep with the high level of secrecy under seal Alpha-01 no one will know that the Harbinger recived its Jump Drive from you.

A little detail we will be able to claim the Jump Drive on Monday 11 of may 822 AS. Due to other Armed forces operations so we expect the Jump Drive Mark 4 to be ready by then.

With respect,
Olivia Sunderland
Commander
Bretonia Armed Forces 8th York fleet

[End Transmission]

RE: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - Doria - 05-06-2015

[* Direct Answer to Sender: visible by Commander Sunderland only *]

Greetings again, Commander.

We already started building your request. It shall be ready inside the determined time frame.

Best regards,

David Starr

RE: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - jean.paul.laroux - 05-07-2015

Thank you for your prompt response to my inquiry. Yes my ship is a freighter.

RE: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - Omicron Supply Industries - 05-09-2015

[Image: glra.png]

[* Direct Message to Sender: visible by Commander Sunderland only *]

Commander Olivia Sunderland,

Your order for a Jump Drive Mk 4 has been completed. Please contact your local OSI representative to arrange delivery.

[* Direct Message to Sender: visible by zoner pilot Spot only *]

Spot,

Freighters require a Cloaking Device Mk II in order to operate effectively. OSI- is currently building and selling these items for 290,000,000 credits. If this is acceptable to you respond and our offices will start your build immediately.

RE: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - jean.paul.laroux - 05-10-2015

That seems fair to me given the difficulty building one. I agree to the terms. Is there a deposit I need to pay or something like that?

RE: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - Omicron Supply Industries - 05-10-2015

[* Direct Message to Sender: visible by zoner pilot Spot only *]

Spot,

We currently do not require a deposit due to the in demand nature of these devices. Your build has been started and should be completed soon.

RE: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - Captain Twigg - 05-10-2015

***Incoming Signal***
***Receiving Coded Transmission***
***I.D Captain Twigg***

sorry for any trouble request cancelled

Signed
Captain Marcus Twigg

***Transmission Terminated***
***Signal Lost***