Discovery Gaming Community
Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Owned Bases (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net (/showthread.php?tid=79344)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - Cookie Jar Cloaks - 07-18-2015

Hi any updates on this?

Regards cookie

RE: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - Stoner_Steve - 07-21-2015

[Image: RRvg2De.png]
[**Visiable to Cookie Jar Cloaks**]]

Afternoon,

Sorry for the delay in reply, there currently is a Type 1 Cloak Disruptor being built ahead of you, and due to our limited production capabilities we have to wait until that device is completed. We are expecting to start production on your device shortly.

Isaac Nemo
Omicron Supply Industries

[Image: transmissionbottom.png]

RE: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - Stoner_Steve - 07-21-2015

[**Visiable to Cookie Jar Cloaks**]]

Afternoon,

Your build has been completed, please contact your local OSI representative to arrange transfer.

Isaac Nemo

RE: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - lionel - 07-30-2015

[Image: QqRhbo.png]

….. GMG Encryption

Konnichiwa Mr. Nemo,
I would like to purchase high quality cloaking modules from your proficient OSI manufacturing facility.
To start I would like to place an order for three MkIII transport cloaking modules.
Please reply with the price and estimated delivery time and I will forward the full payment upon my decision.
Arigato for your time spend on my behalf.

Hoshi Tanaka
Risa-Chi Director, Gas Miners Guild

RE: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - Stoner_Steve - 07-31-2015

[**Visible to Risa-Chi, Director of the Gas Miners Guild**]]

Director,

Generally speaking cloaking devices take anywhere from 1 to 4 days to reach full completion, depending on our employees. For 3 Cloaking Devices Mk III (Transport Cloak) you would be talking a minimum of a week perhaps longer. Additionally all of the devices would run you 900 Million Credits (300 Million each). If you find these terms acceptable we will start production on your order immediately.

Isaac Nemo

RE: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - lionel - 07-31-2015

….. GMG Encryption

Konnichiwa Mr. Nemo,
Arigato for your reply.
I agree with the offered price of 900M SC for three MkIII cloak modules.
This is indeed a generous offer.
Please send the deposit information and I will forward the full amount.
I wish you a great day.

Hoshi Tanaka

RE: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - Frederic - 08-02-2015

Greetings,

my name is Captain Terrik and I am in command of a bretonian carrier. Recently there seems to be a lot more pirate activity in Bretonia and the neighboring systems, so I try to police them as good as I can and to respond to emergency calls. Sadly especially small traders are often able to arrive till i arrive, but I can not destroy or force them to retreat fast enough for them. So I decided to incorporate all the docking bays that were orignnally intended for this vessal. This way I can offer small Transports and freighters the chance to dock and survie till I dealt with the threat and even dock a fighter or two to get them to respont to pirate attacks faster. I would herby like to order 4 docking modules for a bretonian carrier. I hope we can come to an arrangement!

Sincerily yours

Captain Terrik

RE: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - Stoner_Steve - 08-03-2015

[**Visible to Risa-Chi, Director of the Gas Miners Guild**]]

Director,

Your devices have been completed. Please contact your local OSI representative to arrange transfer or pickup of the devices.

Isaac Nemo

[**Visible to Captain Terrik**]]

Captain,

While generally OSI avoids building for the various military powers in order to ensure our own safety the size of your order did perk our interests. Four docking modules however will run you 440,000,000 credits, or 110,000,000 credits each. If you believe that this is a reasonable deal we can start production on your order immediately.

Isaac Nemo

RE: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - Frederic - 08-03-2015

[**Visible to OSI-Members**]]

Greetings Mr. Nemo,

that are great news, please start production immediately. I am very glad that you make an exeption and will continus to answer to OSI-ships calls to help as fast as to other, provided they are in bretonian space.
If you want I will pay upfront, otherwise on delivery. I am looking forward to reciving them.

Captain Terrik

RE: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - lionel - 08-03-2015

….. GMG Encryption

Konnichiwa Mr. Nemo,
The first item I read this morning, you just made my Monday.
I will send two GMG transports today to retrieve the modules.
Arigato for the quick turn on the modules.

Hoshi Tanaka