Discovery Gaming Community
Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Owned Bases (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net (/showthread.php?tid=79344)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - Omicron Supply Industries - 07-26-2012

[Image: OSI_Logo.png]

Nichols Trade Center
Located in Gran Canaria's orbit, Omega-49 system

We would like to notify all potential customers that our jump drive and hyperspace scanner production lines are going to be taken down for maintenance. Expected downtime will be 7-10 days. We apologize for any inconvenience.

We are still taking orders for cloaking devices and will soon be producing docking bays.

Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - djordje_petrovic - 07-27-2012

Dear Sir , i might be interested to purchase some of your equipment , but have some questions to ask to see what specific item would be bets for my ships.

1. Does hyperspace scanner last for 30 days by itself and then get expired for ever, or only the coordinates have expiration date and i retain scanner for future use indefinately?

2. What is the balast cargo of scanner ?

I am interested in good jump drive for my tranposrt, i Have kujira transport. What type of jump is best suitable for it ?

In any way when you answer me for sure i will make purchase immidiately when i recieve reply , for benefit of both sides.

Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - Ander_K - 07-28-2012

...Incoming binary transmission...

Greetings OSI sentients.

I/we are on survey mission within Sirian space. I/we intend no harm, but meets an oddly high level of hostility. According to your transmissions you, OSI sentients, are able to provide me/us a light cloaking device, that will help to avoid an unnecessary terminating of sentients life cycles. Today I/we found no light cloaking devices in bays of your station, so I/we will appreciate an information about terms of its availability.

...Transmission over...

Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - Daedric - 07-29-2012

[Image: vcrosstrans.png]
Greetings,

The scanner itself does not expire, the hyperspace coordinates it can produce do expire. Depending on which model you have they expire 7 days or 30 days after they are taken.

My apologizies, but I do not understand your second question.

Current jump drive technology is only usable by battlecruiser and above class craft. This is due to the immense power draw jump drives require.

We do not typically stock jump drives, scanners or cloaking devices as they tend to sale as quickly as we can produce them. If you're wanting a light cloaking device, we can begin construction within 24 hours and once complete you can purchase it for 225 million credits on Nichols.
[Image: transmissionbottom.png]

Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - Quorg - 07-29-2012

Comm ID: Savage Salvage

Howdy!

My crew and I dropped off a little over 3200 units of High-Temperature Alloy just now. We plan to bring more.
Thanks.

-Addison Savage, Junker

Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - djordje_petrovic - 07-29-2012

***message incoming***

sender: Ted Prescot

Thanks for clarification of equipment specification. I bought yesterday hypersapce scanner mk III from your trading center and can say i am very pleased with its performance.

I have one question regarding that issue. Can trasport use that kind of scanner or it is usable by big ships only? I have aquillon equipped with him, but can reconsider to move to my akegata or kujira tranposrt if survey can be comleted with it.

And i wanna preorder jump drive mk IV for entire fleet moving. No needed to rush , bt i expect in two weeks if you can comply with my request ? And what would be reasonable price ? I am commitment to quility so i dont wanna buy uncertified or some rag tag origin stuff if even offered cheaper, made by OSI is my primary choice every time , so i expect some slight discount as all time customer.
Prescot out

***message ends***

Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - Daedric - 07-29-2012

[Image: vcrosstrans.png]
Greetings Mr Prescot,

Current hyperspace technology requires a large power source, of which only cruiser class vessels and above can house. Our own scanner is housed on a modified Corvo-class cruiser.

Our own jump drive manufacturing facilities are currently offline to maintenace and upgrade, but we have a few affiliates who can produce a drive for you. I'll contact them and see if they can have your order ready and on Nichols for you. I think we can lower our asking price to 700m for a loyal customer. If this is acceptable please let us know so we can have our affiliates beging work.
[Image: transmissionbottom.png]

Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - Daedric - 07-30-2012

[Image: OSI_Logo.png]

Nichols Trade Center
Located in Gran Canaria's orbit, Omega-49 system

We just completed our first Docking Bay Module and it can be yours for the cool sum of 200 million credits!

Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - djordje_petrovic - 07-30-2012

***incoming transmission***

sender: Ted_Prescot

I recieved your offer, and my answer is YES. 700 millions for jump MK IV is reasonable price. If you obtain it in cooperation with third party assistance i will pay extra 25 millions credit for your techinicians to inspect it and give certificate that it suits OSI production standards.

However you dont need to rush. For about 7-10 days i expect it to be completed.

Nichols Trade Center Neural Net - kealanm1 - 07-30-2012

Good afternoon fine sirs,

I would like to purchase access to your library of jump coordinates, providing they are of the highest quality. I will look to purchase months in advance if they meet my standard. I grow weary of commissioning these scans myself.

I look forward to your reply, please enclose payment details

K