Discovery Gaming Community
Transmission to the Junkers Congress - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Transmission to the Junkers Congress (/showthread.php?tid=79393)

Transmission to the Junkers Congress - farmerman - 05-02-2012

*transmission begins*

[Image: eva.jpg]

Herr Crow und the Junkers Congress,

It has been a while since we have talked, but, as always, we greatly enjoy visiting Kreuzberg, as well as the supplies you have brought to us. I have something to discuss with you concerning the latter if you have a moment sometime.

[Image: ags_eva.png]

*transmission ends*

Transmission to the Junkers Congress - Hawk - 05-02-2012

****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

[Image: 1236971360_x34ow-S.jpg]

I am not planning to be in Rheinland any time soon, but I do have some time to chat. What can I do for you?

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

Transmission to the Junkers Congress - farmerman - 05-03-2012

*transmission begins*

Herr Crow,

From what I hear, there is a lot of stuff to be done in Bretonia, ja? Lots of wrecked ships and such. But on to business.

You see, we have recently begun constructing a new station. It will not be as big as Darmstadt or Kaiserslautern, mind you, but primarily used to store various goods. We could really use your business savvy to continue though. You see, we are in need of various goods that are hard for us to get a hold of. You Junkers, on the other hand, are great at getting everything, ja?

Do you think that perhaps some of your associates could bring some things over? We will, of course, compensate you in credits for your time and effort. If you think you can, I will provide a list of what we may need

*transmission ends*

Transmission to the Junkers Congress - Hawk - 05-03-2012

This is an interesting proposal. You have identified an area where my people excel. These days however, we are very busy ourselves, mostly for the same reasons as you. I wonder if there isn'€™t a way we could help each other.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

Transmission to the Junkers Congress - farmerman - 05-03-2012

*transmission begins*

Herr Crow,

Business does tend to lead to busy-ness, ja? I think we may be able to reach an arrangement.

At present, we greatly need Industrial Materials to be able to work on the overall structure of the station. We are also in need of hull panels to, well, you know, have an outside to our station.

I may ask one of our transports to acquire some panels from Puerto Rico, and if so, perhaps it could also leave some needed supplies in your care? We also may be able to get our hands on various items that may be of use - I've noticed some multiplexors, superconductors, and super alloy moving around a lot lately. We could stock them at Hallertau or bring them along.

*transmission ends*

Transmission to the Junkers Congress - Hawk - 05-03-2012

I think you are understanding me very well. I'€™ll be in touch as we work out some details.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****